Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-09-2019, 09:09 PM
Pathfinder
Tripping with crystals

Yall tried tripping with crystals before? If you did please share your experience :)
Old 02-10-2019, 12:39 AM
Pathfinder

The first time *deleted* my friend brought his crystal and I had a few of mine. I remember looking at them and realizing they had the same “glow” of something that is living that my plants did, my friend did, the animals in the nature documentary we were watching did. They were all painted by the same paintbrush of the creator, they were all made by the same artist (God) . It was obvious that they were very different than the regular objects in my apartment.

Maybe they are living things

Namaste

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 17-12-2020 at 03:06 PM. Reason: NO drug talk, read Rules
Old 03-10-2019, 12:12 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpius_rex
The first time *deleted* my friend brought his crystal and I had a few of mine. I remember looking at them and realizing they had the same “glow” of something that is living that my plants did, my friend did, the animals in the nature documentary we were watching did. They were all painted by the same paintbrush of the creator, they were all made by the same artist (God) . It was obvious that they were very different than the regular objects in my apartment.
Maybe they are living things

Namaste
Awesome! Thats the kind of experiences i like to hear about, didnt you get any crystal related visions?
Old 16-10-2019, 03:15 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by seed321
Awesome! Thats the kind of experiences i like to hear about, didnt you get any crystal related visions?

During that trip I simply realized that crystals are created with the same divine force and paintbrush that create Us and plants, so they have to be alive in some way. Unfortunately I was too busy chatting with my friend and appreciating the universe to begin chatting with the crystal