Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-07-2019, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Above it seems that you are refering of the non sentient physical part of the one & only spiritual universe & matter as it is drawn together in an organic kind of construction, of which has little significance to myself regarding the non organic/physical.

If as you say everything has an opposite, then for instance as i mentioned, there are varying degrees of the in between of good & evil....so what are the opposites of those many in between ways of being. Surely if everything has an opposite as you suggest, then what are the opposites of those varying ways of being of good or evil.

There is no duality of our sentient being...but there are two non sentient bodies that we express our selves through...flesh and spiritual bodies.

But we are not the physical body nor the spiritual body, we are the invisible self...of which has no duality nor opposite...there is only the self of each of us.
We think & act in one way or the other, if you or any one else chooses to label one or the other as an opposite sweet no worries, however everthing or way of being, is still only it's singular way of being of which can be of many varying degrees of being.

One may say as they choose about the organic physical matter, however we are not that stuff.

We think & act from the Invisible spiritual self, we are intrinsically good & perfect & only influenced by evil entities to become evil to suit their agenda....believe it or not, as i really do not mind...

& we are singular spiritual entities with a Soulmate who is not an opposite nor a duality, because we are seperate of each other.

But it is said that one day Soulmates can once again merge back together...will they be one...i am led to believe so...are they opposites, no i believe not. They will be a totality of a combination of their individual memories & of the Male/Female.

So what is the inbetween of good and evil Neil as I asked before, I'm trying to understand what your trying to tell me but without you explaining the inbetween I'm stuck
Old 09-07-2019, 04:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
So what is the inbetween of good and evil Neil as I asked before, I'm trying to understand what your trying to tell me but without you explaining the inbetween I'm stuck

Sky not my issue, if you can not grasp what i am conveying.

One more time just for your benefit....varying degrees of a singular way of being.

Same as a colour many varying shades of any singular colour of the colour wheel...simple.

We are inherently good & perfect beings, & if we commit one error, does that make us evil..no it only means that we have varied of the course of goodness momentarily.

Just a different way of being....& you may label it as an opposite or what ever you choose.

The almighty did not label it as evil, we did. The almighty one knows that good can indeed exist without evil.

By the way are you the one, who does not believe in a devil or satin...isn't one of those two an entity that thinks & creates evil deeds, but wait on you do not believe in that kind of entity, so in your definition there can not be evil in existence, so that would mean that good exist unto itself without an opposite...namely evil.

So that means that there is just varying degrees of any one way of being...no opposite.
Old 09-07-2019, 05:25 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
'Toward the below or darkness that is on the face of the deep?(Which I have done)
Or do I express my being/soul upward toward the Light and the Being of Divine Love? '

Which are both opposites that can't exist without each other.....

Interesting that you see ' upward ' as being light and love. why upward? Just curious

Why upward?
Many reasons.
The same reason a tree grows upward. It is the natural growth of it's Life.(It was born out of and rooted in the dark)

In my being, there is connection vs separation. I've been separate
it is fear and loneliness.(contraction,negative,darkness, ego based survival)
I should be Dead, but for Divine intervention.

In my being today, there is more Light more Love more connection.
Less fear and loneliness.(expansion, positiveness,Light, less ego, which turns survival into Living AKA Life)

So on this here Mother earth when expressing Love I feel lighter,compassionate,Joy,connected, so I express it by the word upward.

I don't deny the dark.
I shower to be clean, I don't deny the dirt.
Old 09-07-2019, 05:41 PM
Master

Quote:
' You could have good existing and only the concept of evil existing but not ever done or seen anywhere. '

Evil done or not done or not seen anywhere is still the opposite of good....
If good exists then evil exists.

there is a place where evil does not exist
in that place good doesn't exist because it is everything the word would have no meaning there
but further out from that place the infinite space contains all possibilities causing opposites to appear as dependant on each other. but i think that's only due to our distance from the source.
Old 09-07-2019, 05:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Sky not my issue, if you can not grasp what i am conveying.

One more time just for your benefit....varying degrees of a singular way of being.

Same as a colour many varying shades of any singular colour of the colour wheel...simple.

We are inherently good & perfect beings, & if we commit one error, does that make us evil..no it only means that we have varied of the course of goodness momentarily.

Just a different way of being....& you may label it as an opposite or what ever you choose.

The almighty did not label it as evil, we did. The almighty one knows that good can indeed exist without evil.

By the way are you the one, who does not believe in a devil or satin...isn't one of those two an entity that thinks & creates evil deeds, but wait on you do not believe in that kind of entity, so in your definition there can not be evil in existence, so that would mean that good exist unto itself without an opposite...namely evil.

So that means that there is just varying degrees of any one way of being...no opposite.

So you post something then can't explain what you posted, you stated in Post 44 Neil....
' There are many ways of being in between good & evil, ' so could you explain please how?
Old 09-07-2019, 06:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Why upward?
Many reasons.
The same reason a tree grows upward. It is the natural growth of it's Life.(It was born out of and rooted in the dark)

In my being, there is connection vs separation. I've been separate
it is fear and loneliness.(contraction,negative,darkness, ego based survival)
I should be Dead, but for Divine intervention.

In my being today, there is more Light more Love more connection.
Less fear and loneliness.(expansion, positiveness,Light, less ego, which turns survival into Living AKA Life)

So on this here Mother earth when expressing Love I feel lighter,compassionate,Joy,connected, so I express it by the word upward.

I don't deny the dark.
I shower to be clean, I don't deny the dirt.

I'm happy you have found your way and it's interesting how you express the ' Opposites '
Old 09-07-2019, 06:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
there is a place where evil does not exist
in that place good doesn't exist because it is everything the word would have no meaning there
but further out from that place the infinite space contains all possibilities causing opposites to appear as dependant on each other. but i think that's only due to our distance from the source.

' opposites to appear as dependant on each other.'

Yin/Yang in harmony.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:25 PM
Master

Quote:
' opposites to appear as dependant on each other.'

Yin/Yang in harmony.

sky I do not really think Yin and Yang is to be found in Jewish thought but is more of a concept from other traditions but the balance of male and female is found there for sure, but not really good/evil. So yes to gender harmony for sure from all i have read
But I don't see how good and evil are in harmony any way, to be honest that concept could be thought of as a deceptive idea because it kind of excuses brother killing brother i mean what is the point of trying to improve the world if it's already in a natural balance? then there is nothing to improve and evil is accepted when it shouldn't be.
Old 10-07-2019, 03:34 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Cause and effect is not fierce, it is just what it is
But there are more then two links to most of those chains. Cause leads to effect with becomes a cause to the next effect and so on. It is perhaps where those chains lead that is important.
Old 10-07-2019, 03:39 AM
ketzer

Quote:
There is no light without dark, no good without evil, nothing can exist if it's direct opposite does not also exist.

I think someone made an error in the garden of Eden story

Or perhaps not so much an error as a convenient revision to alter the moral of the story to better suit their vain needs.