Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 17-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Master
Question just a thought.

Today i hurd the guy on the radio mention cars that drive themselves and how its really going to happen. Then he said in 20 years from now all you would have to do to get rid of a person is drive them to desert give them a car we drive today and leave them there. That inspired me to be even less dependent on technology. Its always good to know how to use it but what if it wasn't there. Could you make it a week? Then just an 1 hr ago while watching a show about storms. It showed a flooded road and some guy trying to speed his way through the water. Well of course all of a sudden his car starts floating away. The guy in the car then did nothing. He didn't do anything to save himself. They showed some person go an help him and the other guy saved him. Guess that whole situation just baffled me. Maybe that other person never had to save themselves before so he didn't know how to do it? Hmmmmmmm. Or do some people really need self driving cars because we forgot somehow to pay attention to what's around us? Hmmmmm is that why so many people are depressed and "lost" because were forgetting how to be humans? Idk just a thought. Well i am going outside to look at the moon and listen for night creatures.