Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-10-2019, 05:07 AM
Pathfinder

Do Your Crystals Have Favourite or Preferable Places?

I don't meditate with crystals or use them for something special in my everyday life, but I like their presence in home. And I recently discovered that changing their places is not quite beneficial for our health and for the energy in the house as a whole.
First our cats get mad at something and start fighting with each other, then strange and envious people get attracted to us, my husband feels weak, I get nervous. Electric devices also react to such changes.
It can't be a coinsidance! It happens each time when I decide to rearrange their places.
Have other people here had similar experience? And what "therapy" could be suggested for our crystals?
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 30-10-2019, 09:11 AM
Master
Nope, never noticed anything like that. Not even now that they're crammed on shelves of a bookcase with a heavy curtain in front of it because I have a renovation this week.
I rearrange them at times, especially in the living room, but I always place them intuitively. For most this means with other crystals that I feel matches their energy.
Upstairs, where I keep the ones I'm not directly using or want closer to me (because lack of space) I divide them over 2 rooms: one for the more fiery, activating crystals and the other for the more feminine, 'feeling' crystals.
I do place points / pointed crystals in one direction which in this house seems to be East to West. Why I don't know, intuitive thing.

The only time I've felt the crystal's energyfield in my house wobble and change was after I'd sold a few pieces. Which made me think, dang maybe I should've kept them after all!
But my then partner said, not necessarily. If something strong has gone, another one that was subdued can then come up more.
I loved that analogy!

In any case, no problem with rearranging. I do wonder if it's to do with the crystals or that something unpleasant happened once after you rearranged and then subconsciously told yourself it's the crystals? The mind can work in funny ways and play tricks on us.
Now I guess it could be possible that for instance if you'd move salt crystals or black tourmaline away from places where they protect you from effects of electricity and a router, or negativity from neighbours etc. that you'd feel that. But I never heard of anyone having such a strong reaction to that.
I'd just try it again if you feel like it and intuitively change a few things. Or just the one. Experiment with it. Or tune in when you have time and feel / ask what's going on. Maybe something missing? Not sure why I'm thinking of that. One crystal that could help unite/connect the whole lot.