Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 16-12-2015, 12:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Why do most people ignore UFO

Is it something to do with subconsiose self denial due to fear or what?
Old 17-12-2015, 01:58 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freekre8

Well I think it is largely trivialized by the media (at least in the USA). When one takes a serious look at the overwhelming evidence of this phenomena it is often the beginning of questioning many different established beliefs we have. So I would say it has a bit to do with the uneasiness of an expanding understanding, almost like it is intimidating to them.
Old 17-12-2015, 05:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Most people ignore anything that is not in their 'backyard', and are in denial about most of that too.

Really there is next to no impact on people's daily lives so there is no incentive to pay any attention to it. They have enough more immediate problems to worry about already. I assume you read UFO encounter testimonials, all that changes when a UFO does enter their neighborhood (or other personal encounter)... until the next crises anyway.

Most people ignore quantum mechanics too. That has a lot of impact on their daily lives. Most are totally unaware that it is the basis for their smart phone, TV, and internet.

If you are trying to suggest that UFOs are proven or factual and ought to be paid attention to, that is just not the case. There are many 'fringe' things that are probably true and many that are not. The evidence is just not convincing one way or the other, yet.
Old 17-12-2015, 06:26 AM
Master

Quote:
In my obsevation, people are mostly interested in their own lives and that of a few around them.
Phenomena that are not scientifically proven have even less attention.
Old 18-12-2015, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Most people ignore anything that is not in their 'backyard', and are in denial about most of that too.

Really there is next to no impact on people's daily lives so there is no incentive to pay any attention to it. They have enough more immediate problems to worry about already. I assume you read UFO encounter testimonials, all that changes when a UFO does enter their neighborhood (or other personal encounter)... until the next crises anyway.

Most people ignore quantum mechanics too. That has a lot of impact on their daily lives. Most are totally unaware that it is the basis for their smart phone, TV, and internet.

If you are trying to suggest that UFOs are proven or factual and ought to be paid attention to, that is just not the case. There are many 'fringe' things that are probably true and many that are not. The evidence is just not convincing one way or the other, yet.
This.

It's the same with ghosts...or any other paranormal phenomena...it hasn't been proven to exist and it's only speculation which gets people nowhere, so why bother if it makes no difference anyway?

Now, if one says "I saw a ghost/UFO" it's always 'good for you' and then the subject gets changed, as if to say 'so what?'.

We've just been conditioned and desensitised to believe these things tend to happen to 'other people' and even if it happens to oneself, it still only happens to 'other people' and even if one wishes to discuss their experience, they must be careful who to discuss it with to avoid others just laughing in their face, even if subconsciously.

This is why most people just ignore basically anything paranormal now. It's just much easier not to discuss it and keep their opinions and experiences to themselves.

It's really nice that SF exists where we can all 'come out of the closet' and share our experiences, as it's one of the only places out there where we can feel free and safe to do so.
Old 18-12-2015, 07:55 AM
Experiencer

I've never seen a UFO. I don't think most people have seen them.

To me, the stories that abound about them are similar to stories that abound about ghosts and spirits. Some may be frauds but I doubt all of them are. There's obviously something going on or so many people wouldn't have experiences with the things.

But until a UFO lands and Fox News has cameras rolling and the ET crew comes out and has an interview, I'm not taking UFOs at face value - that is, that they are the space crafts of extraterrestrial beings that have flown to this planet for whatever reason.

The face-value explanation could be correct or there could be another explanation. Keep those cameras rolling...
Old 18-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein

...If you are trying to suggest that UFOs are proven or factual and ought to be paid attention to, that is just not the case....

UFOs ARE A FACT, What they are is the debatable part. There are well overt a dozen countries with declassified UFO reports largely concluding that four common types of craft, and other rarer ones, have been categorized and that they believe these things have been visiting for hundreds, possibly thousands, of years. Just google "former Canadian Minister of Defense UFO mainstream media" or the like. There are also literally millions, sometimes nearly entire cities full, of people reporting UFOs. If less than 1% of these are accurate it is still evidence of something unexplained, or at least not fully understood, by an overwhelming majority of this current society.
Old 19-12-2015, 06:22 AM
Knower

GreenGazer, I totally agree!

I'm so happy many countries have declassified their UFO reports! The first ones I found out about declassifying were the UK and France.

There's LOTS of evidence. A lot has been covered up. Even Dan Ackroyd (spelling ?) the actor, in his documentary about UFOs, talks about his show where he interviewed a lot of people about UFOs. It was all set to air on tv. Then when he was in a building, out of a window, he saw one of the "Men in Black" staring at him from the street -- shortly after that, his show was canceled. So, even Dan's evidence gets covered up! :(

Jaime Massau (spelling of last name?), a Mexican tv journalist, has many videos of spaceships during the daytime in the skies, flying over different Mexican cities. (This was from a few years ago, I'm not sure if the spaceships are still revealing themselves so much now.) Sometimes the videos show just a few spaceships, sometimes hundreds at once. Once in a while there's a huge white tube in the sky -- and from out of one end of the tube, a LOT of spaceships are released.

Jaime even has a video divided into two frames, one side shows a normal video view of the sky, the other side shows an infrared video of the exact same view. The normal video shows just the sky and clouds -- the infrared shows the same sky and clouds AND spaceships!

And implants and scars from abductions -- that's evidence too. I've had a few implants and scars. I love the scars I have because they remind me of those wonderful beings.

There's probably lots of reasons why people ignore UFO evidence. I'm not exactly sure why. Probably if they've never seen a spaceship or ET, it'd be hard to believe. (Though some people can have something right in front of them and they'd still deny it.) Maybe it scares people -- thinking there are huge numbers of other beings out there that are more advanced. And it's been said that religious orders would have a hard time with it.

I just think of it as more diversity. They're like people, they just look different (most of them, anyway), and they've experienced situations and have knowledge that's really different than someone who's having a life on Earth. Sure wish I could learn some of that knowledge! That'd be awesome!
Old 24-12-2015, 03:24 AM
Ascender
Ghosts do exist so does ufos
I have seen ufo twice on separate occasions.

Ufos are like the subject of ghosts we are not taught about it enough so a lot of the time we shrug it off as a figment of our imagination when we do see them.

I think ufos are already here it could be they waitin for the right moment to publicly say hello.
Old 29-12-2015, 01:41 AM
Experiencer
Hi Freekre8,

Yeah many people ignore the UFO phenomenon. But ignoring is not the same as not believing. If I remember correctly from reading an article some time ago, more people believe in UFOs than in God.

Boson