Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 23-01-2016, 07:22 AM
Master

Were the Bermuda Triangle something other than a normal feature of ocean on the face of the earth all insurance companies would set a higher premium for those travelling in or above the area. But they don't.
Old 17-02-2016, 10:42 AM
Master
There's A BBC4 Programme About The Bermuda Triangle On Tonight At 21:00

Professor Bruce Denardo attempts to prove whether there is any truth behind the legend of the Bermuda Triangle, where many ships and planes have disappeared in mysterious circumstances. New investigation techniques reveal the truth behind the infamous disappearance of Flight 19. Graham Hawkes is also able to reveal, by using a state-of-the-art submarine, how five wrecks mysteriously wound up 730 feet down in the heart of the Bermuda Triangle.

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 24-03-2016, 09:01 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
There's A BBC4 Programme About The Bermuda Triangle On Tonight At 21:00

Professor Bruce Denardo attempts to prove whether there is any truth behind the legend of the Bermuda Triangle, where many ships and planes have disappeared in mysterious circumstances. New investigation techniques reveal the truth behind the infamous disappearance of Flight 19. Graham Hawkes is also able to reveal, by using a state-of-the-art submarine, how five wrecks mysteriously wound up 730 feet down in the heart of the Bermuda Triangle.

Did you watch the documentary? Thoughts?

I watched it and was disappointed. The focus was on one incident (some planes went missing), which didn't get solved, I may be remembering this wrongly, but I think they found a different set of planes underwater.

They did give the methane theory for the sinking of ships - large volume of gas is released from underground, makes a hole when reaches surface, sucks in surrounding water + floating items.

Did not explain what causes navigational equipment to malfunction.

Did not really explore the Bermuda Triangle in the submarine, the only went like 300m from the Cuban coastline and found some plane debris.

I would have liked to have seen a more extensive search of the ocean floor in the submarine, along with some actual evidence of the methane theory and an explanation of magnetic disturbance.

No wonder it was only on BBC4, too rubbish a documentary for BBC1 or 2.
Old 25-03-2016, 09:00 AM
Knower
Quote:
I watched it and was disappointed.
I saw a similar (or the same?) documentary last year on National Geographic/Discovery Channel (?) and was similarly disappointed. They were talking about all the mystery, then went down into the sea but not deep enough because that seemed impossible. And then found a random other ship that sank. But what about all the missing planes and boats that are yet to be found? They completely vanished, what happened to them? I still had the same questions after watching the documentary...

(btw, I saw this subject on Ancient Aliens once too. But their answer is always 'it's aliens'. No proof needed. LOL)
Old 25-03-2016, 09:24 AM
Experiencer
If you drew a similar sized triangle as the Bemuda Triangle with its centre over the North Sea, you'd get more disappearances of ships and aircraft, than in The Bermuda Triangle. You can the same over the St. George's Channel, Phosphorous, Agean, Straits of Messina etc.
Old 27-03-2016, 09:33 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiBach
If you drew a similar sized triangle as the Bemuda Triangle with its centre over the North Sea, you'd get more disappearances of ships and aircraft, than in The Bermuda Triangle. You can the same over the St. George's Channel, Phosphorous, Agean, Straits of Messina etc.

Interesting!
Maybe the whole thing of hype around the Bermuda Triangle is a conspiracy to popularise the name and increase the sales of those shorts...
Old 21-12-2016, 04:36 AM
Master
I've been all over the Bermuda triangle. ...on sailboats. ....planes.....lots of times (I live on the Gulf coast)

This phenomenon has been pretty well researched and explained. ...

Some years ago tbe US Navy did a huge amount of research on the sudden lose of buoyancy to ships from the release of methan hydrates on the ocean floor....somthing that area has in abundance.

Tectonic activity can cause blowouts of large pockets of methane which erupts from the sea floor as bubbles...if a ship happens to be over this blowout the resulting lose of buoyancy can be enough to sink the ship....this has been proven.

Throw in he fact that area of the coast is known for sudden squalls and storms and there's all your lost ships and planes. ...

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 29-12-2016, 08:12 AM
Guide
Quote:

Thats disappointing. Case closed eh
Old 29-12-2016, 08:18 PM
Master

Quote:

I'm not saying this isn't true, but I started to wonder after reading this, exactly how many of the claims people make on a site like this are true and how many are just wishful thinking?

unfortunately I don't have time to go verifying or debunking every claim made, so, I think I will take them all with a grain of salt.
Old 13-01-2017, 01:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Is there a crystal pyramid below the Bermuda Triangle?