Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 28-11-2014, 11:18 PM
Experiencer

Remote viewing...

Is anyone here into remote viewing??
Any pointers?
I have a book written by an ex CIA operative, they used it to great effect, and probably still do!
Not that I am interested in doing anything untoward, it just fascinates me...
Take care
Old 28-11-2014, 11:47 PM
Master

I do this now and then, and I think I have posted some stuff here in that venue some time ago. My experience is that my ability to see anything seems considerably better when I have a Good purpose for seeing, like a desire to help someone find or uncover something. It also seem that, when I am practicing with someone elsewhere, the other persons talents have an effect.

On a different website I have done repeated experiments with groups of complete strangers. They give me their first names and absolutely nothing else, and I try to see what they look like and what items are near them. Usually about 10 people each time. It is a pretty lax website so not everyone bothers to reply on my viewing results, but of the people who DO reply I find that in a third of the attempts I get near 100 percent right, in another third I get a partial score, and in the last third I get an absolute error. There is no reward or other reason for them to give me a lying answer.

What I do, essentially, is blank my mind best as I can then ask to be shown something - and then I write down the first things that come to mind. The less you actually think the better, just write down what comes.
Old 29-11-2014, 01:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello KingOfPentacles,

A book like that sounds like all you need to know , lol. There was a movie about remote viewing, if I recall correctly called " Men who stare at Goats " . Haven't seen it, but it was on my want to see list for awhile . I heard it was a good movie.

Adrienne
Old 29-11-2014, 11:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Hello KingOfPentacles,

A book like that sounds like all you need to know , lol. There was a movie about remote viewing, if I recall correctly called " Men who stare at Goats " . Haven't seen it, but it was on my want to see list for awhile . I heard it was a good movie.

Adrienne

I have seen the movie you mention. It was a pretty funny comedy and it does indeed touch on remote viewing and a number of other spiritual topics. In the same way a movie called "Sister Loliletta Goes Wild" would teach you about convent life. Haha. (Oh dear, I hope the latter one does not actually exist!)
Old 29-11-2014, 02:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Ha ha White Warrior ! Guess I should watch the movie first , before suggesting it for help with anything, lol ! Thanks for the insight !

And very funny on your other reference, as an example !

Old 10-12-2014, 10:02 PM
MasterRishi

Hi King,

I've done remote viewing on many, many occasions and used to practice this with my Guru quite often. The success does indeed depend on the motivations you employ, but that doesn't necessarily mean that those with ill intentions won't be able to see anything. They just have to work much harder at it, like swimming upstream.

My advice to you as someone just starting out in this practice would be to attempt to view something nearby, something that you're familiar with but changes often. For instance, the clothes someone is wearing or a sign at a local shop. You KNOW the person will be wearing something today, but you're not sure what. You KNOW the sign will say something, but you don't know what. Attempt to reach out to these places with your mind and see these objects, to feel the area and sense what's there.

Then test your answers. Go see the friend and see if you knew what they were wearing today. Go by the shop and see if what you felt would be there is right. You'll get an unmistakable feeling once you've gotten it right. Once you learn to recognize that feeling, there is no physical distance that is too far to view remotely. All you need is the location in mind and you can go there. Try to keep your own personal motives neutral, neither good nor bad. I find this is the best mental space from which to remotely view. I hope I've been of some help.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Master
I used closing numbers on stocks to practice remote viewing a few times, I'd view the numbers on say Tuesday, with the intentions to see what they were on at closing, then check back at closing to see how close I was.

Probably more enjoyable however is to Google Remote Viewing Targets, which are random photos assigned and number. You remote view what the number represents, get all the detail you can, then click and open the photo and compare your results.
I tend to count the first 10 as 'warm-ups' then I get about 30-40 mins of solid info on picks with high percentages of correctness, then my percentage starts dropping and its time to give it a rest.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterRishi
Hi King,

I've done remote viewing on many, many occasions and used to practice this with my Guru quite often. The success does indeed depend on the motivations you employ, but that doesn't necessarily mean that those with ill intentions won't be able to see anything. They just have to work much harder at it, like swimming upstream.

My advice to you as someone just starting out in this practice would be to attempt to view something nearby, something that you're familiar with but changes often. For instance, the clothes someone is wearing or a sign at a local shop. You KNOW the person will be wearing something today, but you're not sure what. You KNOW the sign will say something, but you don't know what. Attempt to reach out to these places with your mind and see these objects, to feel the area and sense what's there.

Then test your answers. Go see the friend and see if you knew what they were wearing today. Go by the shop and see if what you felt would be there is right. You'll get an unmistakable feeling once you've gotten it right. Once you learn to recognize that feeling, there is no physical distance that is too far to view remotely. All you need is the location in mind and you can go there. Try to keep your own personal motives neutral, neither good nor bad. I find this is the best mental space from which to remotely view. I hope I've been of some help.

This a great idea....and really like your explanation of the technique.

I have been successful on certain occassions and my very first time was at the age of eleven.
I was in love with a classmate and thought about him all the time.( ahhh, youth) One night, while thinking of him, I envisioned his wardrobe... a certain color shirt with matching corduroy trousers...wouldn't you know it...next day at school, he was wearing the exact outfit I had seen him in the night before! Safe to say I was shocked and afraid, thinking there was something terribly wrong with me...lol
Old 12-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Master
Hi,

One of my telepathy partners is quite accomplished at remote viewing me and my apartment.

I can say that in another instance I am remote viewed on a regular basis. I can sense when the viewer does not wish to speak with me. Those times when she speaks are obvious. The other day she asked if she could help me with something. You would need to know what I was doing to ask that question.

I do not attempt remote viewing myself. I am more inclined to visualize things which improve my overall psychic skills. Not that remote viewing would not help with that.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-12-2014, 10:10 PM
Master
Hi John...

I was just wondering...how do you feel about being remote viewed on a regular basis?
Also, what is it that makes you certain you are being viewed? (signs, feelings?)