Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 07-11-2014, 07:28 PM
Pathfinder

Seasons affecting third eye?

Ok, this might be a kirin/unicorn thing so I want to get that out but....

I found my energies swing down during fall and winter to a point I can't sense as deeply as I can during spring and summer. Anyone else have these wax and wane issues?
Old 07-11-2014, 07:44 PM
Master

I read about this in a book that during the winter months our spiritual energies are low.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Shimmer

Very interesting.. I am a unicorn and I experience the opposite. My spirit becomes most restless and active in autumn. My dreams are more vivid, and I feel very attuned to the energy around me. The veil between this world and the spirit realm feels very thin. In summer, I tend to be much more focused on the physical world around me and engaged with living this human life.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Pathfinder

Shimmer, I flicker like a flame at my brightest before and just after Samhain. But building energy after Winter Soltice is bad juju, it like my time is going down to gather. Then right after winter solstice I had better have enough energy to survive and I am able to use my third eye but it at a cost of not being able to gather energy to recover or gathering is rather thin.

After hearing from you that might be something inherited by my dryardic fey symbiotic essence. Tispir and I can draw from from snow in Kanasa but ice literally is poison to us. Makes sense there. Tispir was raised up in the snow and has learned to adapt. Me being a sourtherner I think it gave me a disadvantage not to mention in the feywood it only snowed one time that I can remember, the day we were lead to this realm leaving our home. This information Shimmer I think confirms it.

During the celtic month of the willow I am in full gathering, able to build fast and by Beltane I am so strong I need regulation gems like Garnet to ground me. It always been like this spring I build up, summer I bloom, fall I am at my peak sliding down after Dec 21st, winter ...kaka.

My winter deity is Fraya, the Goddess of love and war. Though I do give worship during warmer months to Fraya but with Cennuunos being doriment/reborn during winter and Gaia asleep Fraya is the one caring hand I do rely on for guidance through those times. Best to fight through it then to fear winter. She helps me greatly to survive the winter as she did her husband when he was transformed into Leviathan by staying at my side giving me strength to carry on. Maybe I am just odd because of my mix breeding. But things come together the close it comes to Spring. Life energy is my nectur, death is my bane. It seems shimmer you are of the opposite in gaining strength in the energy of the underworld. For winter is the time the underworld is most accessible.

I find that my third eye works lovely at all time just getting the energy to use it. It like having the hardware but the current is limited during certain times. I can try traveling to the feywood but it hard to make it when you are working and needed time to mediate. Oddly enough Tispir tends to be as you are able to use her spiritual energy more freely too. Which she seems to never get this sort of winter issue. I of course take time to bath in moonlight and drink of the full moon. It helps for a time but I seem to be a beast of three seasons and winter is my test to make it through.

On a side note:
Acturally I know of another unicorn who suffers from the same issue. Qavinara and she worse then I and gets grouchy during it, even hates herself with it so I am starting to wonder if there are different unicorns for different seasons too. Yet another subject I have longed to discuss but no one but Tispir to discuss with. I may have misnamed this subject it should be Seasons affecting energies. Those words of Shimmer's are few but leave much to me to think about. What if some species of pure essense unicorns are able to tap into the energies of the underworld...Where dose that leave a kirin like me, one who cannot? Are there different species of unicorn who rein among the dead and those who are of the living? This leaves me to question if that is why I fight to hard to see the living days, the days when life blossoms all around? Is this why there are unicorns like Nimkaru, Avenger, Utari, Pristine who tend to have a grasp understanding of death? Is that why I am so different and an outcast as Pristine had told me years ago.....Is Aladar one of the unicorns of life and that is the reason why we connect and I studied under him in this world instead of ones of the others? If this is true, if what I am seeing is true then I may have stumbled on the reason why there is conflict among unicorns...Know why I have been held with such contempt and see why the fey protected me so fiercely against Nimkaru. It would be that of night and day, Anubis and Ra, the astral upper plane and the underworld. Ayrlah said something to these words before to me, wise dragon.....Even said that dragons and unicorns are a two pieces of the same tool, I know it to be true in my heart.

Thanks Shimmer, you gave me much to think on and may have given me the clue I needed for much study and spirit walking. Seems I need to visit Luna Leaf before Winter Soltice.

Last edited by Arulin : 08-11-2014 at 06:10 PM.