Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 14-02-2015, 09:00 PM
Deactivated Account

From my truth there are two main races who control this planet from lower astral.
Orion Anunnaki humanoids and Orion Reptilians. Greys and Zetas are only servants to those two above.
Main players are Orion Anunnaki humanoids from Jehovah group. You may find picture of Aliester Crowleys cosmic being Aiwass(who dictated him book of law) at internet and you will see how Anunnaki look like.
They are very tall, and look like Grays, but they are of humanoid race. They are masters of politics,economy,every religion and all else that you can see on this planet because they invented and brought all that on this planet.
They are powerful minority.
Reptilians are theirs strong army ,in lower astral and at earth as Reptilian Shapeshifters.
They control this planet from lower astral for last 12 000 years , since fall of Atlantis.
I know that this may sound scary for some, but when individual release fears connected to this, one can see clearly that phrase "conspiracy theories" is invented by the same ones who that conspiracy conduct in action.
They are Jehovah Orion Anunnaki humanoids group from lower astral and theirs servants at Earth and astral.
Old 17-02-2015, 06:28 PM
Tazza

Right here we go off the top of my head (there are more)

Pleiadians
Arcturians
Grays (about 4 types of them)
Draconians (Reptilians)
Orions
Reticulans
Sirians

Loads more..

All of the above are actively living amongst us and are around us everyday, some are very malevolent and others aren't just like us. We have very bad/cruel people...and some of these guys have too.
On the other hand we have very amazing talented people too, likewise for them...There is a huge vision to correct vibrations here on earth and some of the good guys are helping us work towards that...the reptilians and draconians especially do not want us to evolve and are working with gov't to keep us dumbed down and control us.
Old 17-02-2015, 07:11 PM
Master
I bet there are other types too, and some are here to help with the shift thing.
Old 17-02-2015, 07:39 PM
Ascender
What are the main bad aliens? , I know the greys are one race...
Old 17-02-2015, 07:49 PM
Experiencer
It would be interesting to know which of these races are members of the Galactic Federation.

Boson
Old 17-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Master
I guess whatever the dracos are. never saw one so I've no idea if they exist or not.

if my mystic/spiritual experiences are not made up I've only have seen 4 or 5 species, depending if I count a flash of a past life type memory.
Old 17-02-2015, 08:54 PM
Tazza

[quote=vitaraq18]What are the main bad aliens? , I know the greys are one race...[/QUOTED]

Draconians (reptilians) are very aggressive they're the ones that are able to shapeshift and deceive humanity, these guys are pulling all the strings and have shear control...Other races of ET's have had their fair trouble with these reptilians too.

The Draconians that are on Earth are the ones that have been left behind by their own kind. They were the dreggs of their own society so they deliberately left them (thanks guys).

I heard today that they are well infiltrated within our military and given instructions years ago to help create the nuke. This is so when their race return they plan on attacking them with all the weapons stockpiled.

Apparently an "alien invasion" is on the cards and these draconians will surface and pretend that they are the good guys working with gov't to apparently save humanity from the new invaders.
Old 17-02-2015, 09:12 PM
Master
I guess there may be draconians, I've never seen any evil non humans in any of my experiences. but as unevolved as I am I'm likely very wrong.

Though I've been told before I'm filled with to much light to be able to see them.
Old 30-05-2015, 10:41 AM
GlowingNaiad

First let's look at all the humans all over the universe. Tons of human type beings. In the mix of earth humans there are also many subsets, white, black, yellow, etc. We must also acknowledge this in alien races. There are many different kinds of repitilians, greys, etc. Many are listed above. There are also some aquatic races that I've heard of not listed, octopus and shark people. Though I've never had any personal experience with anything except repitilians. Along with our extra terrestrial brothers listed here, there are many other beings floating around, especially if you're considering aliens through the eyes of the astral. There are tulpas, created by ourselves, beings with no physical bodies only energy manifested in the astral, and perfect beings in a built frame -robots. Many exciting things out there.
Old 30-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Experiencer
You lot in the rest of the world are so lucky! Here, in Wales, we only have humans, faeries, druids, dragons, English, merbeings and the odd shape-shifting lizard (called Charles).