Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 19-06-2012, 07:52 PM
jondav

S.E.T.I.

Heres a question for any radio astronomers out there- back in the 1980s (I think) astronomers were busy listening to see if any intelligent radio transmissions were coming from intersteller space,presumeably they were using "old fashioned" analogue technology,have they now updated to digital,I cant see E.T. ( if there are any at all) still using an early 20th century means of communication
Old 19-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Henri77

This is a great explanation-answer...that confirms your thought... (Bashar is a hybrid channeled ET intelligence)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VLWCq0XZSs

SETI has just recently been discontinued ..... but our govt & NASA is well aware of other ET communication-presence, though they deny it.
Old 22-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Greybeard

While I was sharing the caves along the Peruvian coast with some ETs (Las Grutas del Mapimi cave network), they told me that interstellar communications had been standardized to use the Maclovian Anomaly technology, which we haven't invented yet. This technology is essentially a holographic transference system based on conversion of dark matter. My informants were from Gliese 581 d, which is in the direction of Libra.

Until we have evolved sufficiently to master the Maclovian system we will be unable to tune into the interstellar chat room.
Old 25-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Kepler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondav
Heres a question for any radio astronomers out there- back in the 1980s (I think) astronomers were busy listening to see if any intelligent radio transmissions were coming from intersteller space,presumeably they were using "old fashioned" analogue technology,have they now updated to digital,I cant see E.T. ( if there are any at all) still using an early 20th century means of communication
Digital or analog, the medium of communication is still the same - radio waves.

It is of course possible that aliens communicate by some other means, but since these other means are not known we could either speculate and argue about what sort of technologies they may use, or we could continue the search using a well established cheap and easy form of communication (radio waves).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
SETI has just recently been discontinued .....
Where did you hear this? I don't think this is correct.
Old 25-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Henri77

Read on some site that SETI govt funding was cancelled not long ago.
It could have been incorrect or decision reversed but that's what I read.

That videoclip discusses ET methodology of craft communication....

Any craft- intelligence capable of faster than light, intedimensional travel, has much better tech for communication.
This should be self evident
Old 26-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Kepler

Quote:
Read on some site that SETI govt funding was cancelled not long ago.
It could have been incorrect or decision reversed but that's what I read.

SETI has been mostly funded privately since the mid 90s.

Quote:
That videoclip discusses ET methodology of craft communication....

Any craft- intelligence capable of faster than light, intedimensional travel, has much better tech for communication.
This should be self evident
So, the channeled guy was an alien or something? If you buy that, why even bother with SETI in the first place? The main point here is that the skeptical, scientifically minded folk at SETI are searching for signals of the best form of communication known. As I already said, of course it's possible that advanced being communicate by other means, but until we are familiar with these forms of communication, we are not capable of searching for those specific signals. Unless of course Bashar is willing to share some useful info about how the communication takes place.
Old 26-06-2012, 05:02 AM
Henri77

If you have other confirmed info just share what you find rather than debating what I share, or read about SETI. This accomplishes nothing.

Believe what you wish about channeled entities.....I could care less if you doubt this resource.

Why not simply do your own research and share it rather than ridiculing what others share, believe. Again this accomplishes nothing positive.

I'm at SF to share info-ideas,,, debating-convincing skeptics is a pointless waste of my time. .

Even though others may enjoy this hobby.
Old 26-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Kepler

Quote:
If you have other confirmed info just share what you find rather than debating what I share, or read about SETI. This accomplishes nothing.

Believe what you wish about channeled entities.....I could care less if you doubt this resource.

Why not simply do your own research and share it rather than ridiculing what others share, believe. Again this accomplishes nothing positive.

I'm at SF to share info-ideas,,, debating-convincing skeptics is a pointless waste of my time. .

Even though others may enjoy this hobby.
I have not ridiculed anyone in this thread. There isn't much to debate because, if you'll notice, I agree with most of what you are saying. I am simply adding on top of this a justification for why SETI continues to search for radio signals.

I said nothing negative about channeling (I said "If you buy that" - not "I don't buy that") and it's not my intention to debate that in this thread.

It's always my goal to have a positive discussion.
Old 26-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Henri77

Fair enough
I seem to attract those who want to argue, and apoligize if I misread your intentions. Online debates are fine but don't interest me. Most spiritual matters are personal experience and unprovable.

Seems NASA bailed out of SETI but it's finding another home from one source I checked yesterday.... something like that...I haven't followed this at all but that's what I came across.

I have significant personal experience with mediumship, and Bashar has contributed a huge amount to our knowledge. The information is what really matters rather than the source identity

Many feel SETI has become an inside joke, a smokescreen, as both NASA and the govt are well aware of UFO's and ET's.
Ever since the 60's space missions. And likely before that.

I'm not publishing a book, but only sharing my POV, that folks can personally accept or reject as they choose.
If something rings true, I hope someone will look further into it. If it sounds like **** I hope they'll simply ignore it and post their own understanding.
If I read a book-article I question, I feel no need to let the author know my opinions unless he invites debate.

Too many topics here devolve into arguments-debates that inform no one, IMO. And often disrespectfully ignore the original topic-poster.

I feel SETI was a grand idea that no longer makes much sense, if we're contacting intelligence likely thousands, millions of years
older than us... like looking for smoke signal from NY.
A grand idea that needs rethinking.
Old 27-06-2012, 02:17 AM
Greybeard

The Glieseians I lived with back in '62 down in Las Grutas del Mapimi communicated by changing the color of their skin. They even glowed in the dark when they stayed up telling stories late at night.

Being both patriotic and homesick, I hung a picture of George Washington crossing the Delaware on the cave wall, and these folks could actually reproduce the picture on their skin, with the flag waving in the breeze and the whitecaps splashing against the side of the boat. That's why we were able to communicate so well; they spoke to me in images.

I had a similar experience when I was a kid in the Navy, in Japan. I met two brothers who invited me to their home. I spoke no Japanese (I could say Good Morning, Thank You, and rice...) and they spoke no English. Yet I stayed in their home for over 5 hours, had dinner with them, and we talked about all kinds of things (history, geography, their father's work, their mother's desire to buy a knitting machine so she could earn money at home....).

Probably the best way to get the attention of extraterrestrials is to set off 20 or 30 thermonuclear devices simultaneously, reducing as many cities to rubble and ash in the blink of an eye. They would see the brilliant flashes and think, "Aha, another species that thought they were smart." ... "Hey, Gork, outfit two colony ships and send them off to Earth. By the time we get there the radiation will be minimal and we can enjoy the beach at Cancun."