Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 06-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Hi Sarian - That's too funny that the pastor's wife thought you were demonic. The opposite extreme is apparently the case. Super-charged bioenergy fields (auras) seem to be the cause. You have so much positive energy that your energy fields actually compete with the filaments in lights. I'm scared of you!

Blackraven
LOL, why would you be scared of me? Anyway, that's so interesting to know! I didn't know this. thank you. People would actuallyl get up and move away from me because they were frightened by it.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
LOL, why would you be scared of me? Anyway, that's so interesting to know! I didn't know this. thank you. People would actuallyl get up and move away from me because they were frightened by it.

Sarian - I'm scared of God too. I'm scared of you because you're so powerful (in a good way), LOL! I'm only pulling your chain.

Blackraven
Old 07-11-2011, 12:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Sarian - I'm scared of God too. I'm scared of you because you're so powerful (in a good way), LOL! I'm only pulling your chain.

Blackraven
Hahahah, you're funny. I got the power! (isn't there a song that sings that?) I don't feel very powerful, but thank you! and for you too!
Old 10-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Aquatic_Dragon

Interesting subject.

I have had a bulb blown before in my house once, I was practising some psychokinetic exercises at the time, I was focusing on drawing energy in from sources all around me and all of a sudden the bulb went, it gave me a shock because when I heard it I opened my eyes all of a sudden and it was dark!
Old 31-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm much better at this now - as soon as I focus on a lightbulb it begins to flash. I can't wait to show someone deeply sceptical. It's pretty cool!
Old 01-02-2012, 04:12 AM
samanthanightly

oh my gosh this thread just made me so happy because I was wondering the same thing! first time I ever experienced the light bulb brightening was when I was deep in concentration. There was only one lamp on to my left and suddenly the whole room became much more illuminated. I turned to look at it, still thinking deeply about something else and the longer I stared, the brighter it got. Now whenever I'm near a light, I like to have some fun with it
Old 02-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
I'm much better at this now - as soon as I focus on a lightbulb it begins to flash. I can't wait to show someone deeply sceptical. It's pretty cool!
Can you post video of this on youtube?? (I realize many will still call it a hoax though)
Old 02-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Haha no - I don't need to prove it to anyone. Not anyone who doesn't know me anyway :) I'm happy just having the experience. As you say, many would doubtless call it a hoax, because if that's what they believe, that's what they'll see. Plus all I could do is set the camera at the lightbulb, not me focussing on it, so the actual effect wouldn't be obvious anyway. To really see and believe, you would have to watch me do it.