Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-06-2016, 03:31 PM
Master
It looks like another home-made one, though very good for homemade, Doug and Dave have been busy lately
Old 24-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Lepus

Hello,

Crop Circle at Hackpen Hill, Wiltshire, UK. Reported 23th June 2016.

Video link: Crop Circles 2016 - Hackpen Hill, Wiltshire, UK - 23th June 2016 - UFO 2016 United Kingdom

Article: Pro-leave pranksters make crop circle showing 'Britain beating EU'

This is strictly non-political in my end - as I indicated any man made crop circle(s) will be on display under this thread.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 26-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Lepus

Hello,

Crop Circle at Fulley Wood, nr Tichborne, Hampshire. Reported 24th June.

Video link: Crop Circles 2016 - Fulley Wood, Ovington, Hampshire, UK - 24th June 2016 - UFO 2016 United Kingdom

I've noticed most of the Crop Circles from UK are man made. I wonder why?

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 29-06-2016, 07:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

Crop Circle at Fulley Wood, nr Tichborne, Hampshire. Reported 24th June.

Video link: Crop Circles 2016 - Fulley Wood, Ovington, Hampshire, UK - 24th June 2016 - UFO 2016 United Kingdom

I've noticed most of the Crop Circles from UK are man made. I wonder why?

Blessed be,
Lepus

How do you recognise man-made crop circles, I'd like to know?
Old 30-06-2016, 10:51 PM
Lepus

Hello Busby,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
How do you recognise man-made crop circles, I'd like to know?

Some of these crop circles are not symmetrical with the other adjacent lines. Look at the crop circle reported 24th of June. It is out of proportion and completely out of symmetry. The only real crop circle on this thread would be the first post I've made with the question marks.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 30-06-2016, 11:03 PM
Lepus

Hello,

Crop Circle at Blackwood, Popham, Hampshire, UK - 27 June 2016

Video link: Crop Circles 2016 - Blackwood, nr Popham, Hampshire, UK - 27th June 2016 - UFO 2016 United Kingdom

Blessed be,
Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 01-07-2016 at 02:11 AM.
Old 30-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Lepus

Hello,

Ringslebenstr, Großziethen, nr Berlin. Germany. Reported 28th June.

Video link: Neuer Kornkreis (Schmetterling) 28.06.2016 in Ringslebenstr, Großziethen, Berlin/ Brandenburg

Blessed be,
Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 01-07-2016 at 02:11 AM.
Old 30-06-2016, 11:11 PM
Lepus

Hello,

White Sheet Hill, nr Stourton, Wiltshire. Reported 29th June.

Video link: Crop Circles 2016 - Whitesheet Hill, Stourton, Wiltshire, UK - 29th June 2016 - UFO 2016 UK

Blessed be,
Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 01-07-2016 at 02:12 AM.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello Busby,

Some of these crop circles are not symmetrical with the other adjacent lines. Look at the crop circle reported 24th of June. It is out of proportion and completely out of symmetry. The only real crop circle on this thread would be the first post I've made with the question marks.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Thanks. Naturally your answer prompts the question 'Who then, or what, creates 'real' ones?
Old 09-07-2016, 10:27 AM
Lepus

Hello Busby,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Thanks. Naturally your answer prompts the question 'Who then, or what, creates 'real' ones?

Most crop circle researchers admit that the vast majority of crop circles are created by hoaxers. But, they claim, there's a remaining tiny percentage that they can't explain. The real problem is that (despite unproven claims by a few researchers that stalks found inside "real" crop circles show unusual characteristics), there is no reliable scientific way to distinguish "real" crop circles from man-made ones.

There are a few theories who is behind the "real" crop circles. As of now, humans are the only evidence to be behind these phenomena.

Crop Circles Explained

Blessed be,
Lepus