Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 27-05-2016, 02:44 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Yea there not all physical as in nuts and bolts, some of them are flying around in there merkabas which is like an ufo but it's made by thought, humans are capable of this to.
Is that like a tulpa?
Old 27-05-2016, 03:00 PM
Suspended
^ iv not heard of tulpa before but heres a link you can watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBh_MIMOGnY
Old 27-05-2016, 11:04 PM
Suspended
I also started a thread kinda like this one a while ago.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=81419
Old 28-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Knower

Interesting vid, thanks for the share. A Tulpa isn't too far off, it can be described as a musical construct created through sheer spiritual or mental discipline.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa
Old 29-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Interesting way to look at it for sure and i've seen craft phase in and out of the night sky within say 60ft, Another time a group of us watched a craft for hours over the Atlantic Ocean and it was very physical ,beings could be seen in windows, it was huge , hundreds of feet wide, but I myself have recorded craft over my home with night vision and also made minor contact on a physical level and astral level.
Old 01-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Experiencer
Mmm...Idk. My mother says about 30 years ago she saw an UFO. She claims to have had an urge to look to the sky and there she saw an object that looked like an water bubble. And then it started moving as if it was drawing a triangle with fast straight lines and then another harsh movement and it was gone, it disappeared.
Her description makes me think of Avengers movie helicarrier's camouflage and how it looks like being transparent because of mirrors I think...so I'm not sure either this UFO was physical or not, maybe just projecting a message?
She said at the time lots of people called radio and tv stations about it, but that they(government, media, etc) claimed it was just a weather balloon and then they actually put a weather balloon in the sky and she said it obviously wasn't the same object.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathrin
, I think. The way they "move", appear, disappear, even the general look, it all points to something non-physical. From all I've seen so far, compared to all non-UFO para norm and spiritual phenomena, I suggest they are sometimes simply angels, time travellers, extraterrestrial time/dimension "travellers" or just God. Or maybe more.

I'd like to take one example, the saucer kind, from a distance, looking mostly like a flat-roundish light phenomenon.

The shape reminds me of a form I've seen in a physics video about an electro magnetic apparatus with which plasma is being gathered. Particles gather in a half sphere, before transitioning into the next phase, space and form, as plasma.

What if this process of gathering for a next phase can be focussed to a specific point within the overall matrix, like a location or time and be kept under control and withheld from further transition, so that the transitioning is sort of paused and then reversed. During the state of pausing, an appearance in the focussed location or time should be a normal side effect. So, my saucer example would be a brief visit of an incomplete transition into pysicality, or into a different kind of physicality than that of the of the origin of the visitor.

Which means, those UFOs are not physical. They are briefly visiting a different place and time, a different dimension, on a non-physical basis. There are no ships or machines physically travelling through time and space. There are no ships or machines at all "here". It is more like a broadcasting, an apparition, but not physical. The inside of the broadcasted apparition is still where it "came from". It is just visible here because there is an intentionally generated frequency match. Like watching Live TV. There is no one physically in the TV box, it is a broadcast. What we see is in a different place, not in our living room or in our sky.

BUT: The broadcasting ones CAN interact in parts physically with us. Because of some devices or mental ability or both, through which they can reach far into another dimension. However, it goes only so far. If this transitioning would be completed, they would be here physically. But not by flight. More so by beaming plasma. With some electro-magnetic generator. If at all they are physical, which I doubt.

What do you think?

Um... particles are physical. Space and time travel and dimension travel is also physical. For example, spin a top on a table so fast and it might appear to dissapear because it is such high frequency compared to you, but that doesn't mean it's not a solid, physical object.
And believe me, ufos are also very physical.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
Mmm...Idk. My mother says about 30 years ago she saw an UFO. She claims to have had an urge to look to the sky and there she saw an object that looked like an water bubble. And then it started moving as if it was drawing a triangle with fast straight lines and then another harsh movement and it was gone, it disappeared.
Her description makes me think of Avengers movie helicarrier's camouflage and how it looks like being transparent because of mirrors I think...so I'm not sure either this UFO was physical or not, maybe just projecting a message?
She said at the time lots of people called radio and tv stations about it, but that they(government, media, etc) claimed it was just a weather balloon and then they actually put a weather balloon in the sky and she said it obviously wasn't the same object.

Those are a design of the Annunaki but used by the sirians too, round, clear translucent spheres, they look like a bubble or a perfectly round glass, they have advanced technology that allows them to disguse their minature vehicles by making it blend in with the environment around them, called invisibility cloaking. But you can see it when the sunlight hits it at a certain angle, otherwise it could be right in front of you and you might just see through it.
Anyways, those are big enough to only carry one or two people at a time, the are basically little vehicles they use to run errands around in public places especially during day time, so they don't have to bring the entire mothership, and it's disguised and completely silent because they don't want people to see them. They look nothing like a weather balloon.
Old 03-06-2016, 04:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
Those are a design of the Annunaki but used by the sirians too, round, clear translucent spheres, they look like a bubble or a perfectly round glass, they have advanced technology that allows them to disguse their minature vehicles by making it blend in with the environment around them, called invisibility cloaking. But you can see it when the sunlight hits it at a certain angle, otherwise it could be right in front of you and you might just see through it.
Anyways, those are big enough to only carry one or two people at a time, the are basically little vehicles they use to run errands around in public places especially during day time, so they don't have to bring the entire mothership, and it's disguised and completely silent because they don't want people to see them. They look nothing like a weather balloon.
Do you know where I can find more info about it? I mean, where did you learn this is an Annunnaki and Sirian design? Why would my mother and others look right in the moment they were visible if they don't want to be seen?
Yeah, my mother said they look nothing like it, but they wanted to make people believe it was in fact a weather balloon that they saw and just dismiss it.
Old 05-06-2016, 03:21 AM
Newbie ;)

New to me : )

How would you know about the crafts? Very interesting , new to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah