Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 30-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Newbie ;)

coincidence or something else?

im an 18 year old male and i have never thought of myself as a Wicca i mean can a man be a witch i mean i respect nature i believe in crystals and auras i also have lots of books on magic and things i also practice tarot reading but i never thought of myself as one and i also have a strong connection to water if thats anything. Okay so i am just going to say whats happening and if its just a coincidence or not but i would say something or think of something then it would happen and most of the time it comes true but people say there just coincidence but i am not sure. i would also see different scenarios or events that are going to happen or could happen but again people just say its a coincidence. I also have these feelings like i would be asleep but not really like i am asleep but i feel like i am awake even though i am not i can sense presences in the room and movements also i would have a dream and something would happen in that dream and it would also feel like it happens in real life for example i had a dream where a spider was crawling on me and i felt something crawl on me i looked and nothing was there. I know this all sounds weird but i think i can also feel other peoples emotions and mood but im sure other people can but to me its like its happening to me. Now im sure this is just all natural but i wanted to check.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:51 AM
Lepus

Hello gemini12,

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini12
im an 18 year old male and i have never thought of myself as a Wicca i mean can a man be a witch i mean i respect nature i believe in crystals and auras i also have lots of books on magic and things i also practice tarot reading but i never thought of myself as one and i also have a strong connection to water if thats anything.

A male can be a Witch. Wiccans have accepted that both male and female can be called a Witch. The term Warlock is the male equivalent of the word Witch. Warlock is considered an insult to male practitioners within the confines of Wicca, because Warlock mean someone who breaks the oath within a coven. Anyone can read the tarot, crystal ball, or auras - you don't have to be a Witch to do those things.

Quote:
Okay so i am just going to say whats happening and if its just a coincidence or not but i would say something or think of something then it would happen and most of the time it comes true but people say there just coincidence but i am not sure. i would also see different scenarios or events that are going to happen or could happen but again people just say its a coincidence.

I had instances where I would say something and the next thing I see it manifest right before me. I believe this is sheer willpower. Not many can achieve this.

You must be clairvoyant. I went though this before back in my high school years when I was really into clairvoyance and telekinesis. I would make a habit of meditating, focus on an object extensively without blinking & tried on the psi-wheel excercise. Then one night I went to bed I closed my eyes and saw fragments of my future the very next day. This has occurred several nights whenever I go to bed and sleep.

Quote:
I also have these feelings like i would be asleep but not really like i am asleep but i feel like i am awake even though i am not i can sense presences in the room and movements also i would have a dream and something would happen in that dream and it would also feel like it happens in real life for example i had a dream where a spider was crawling on me and i felt something crawl on me i looked and nothing was there. I know this all sounds weird but i think i can also feel other peoples emotions and mood but im sure other people can but to me its like its happening to me. Now im sure this is just all natural but i wanted to check.

Astral projection, maybe? I don't know much about this subject but it does spark my interest. There is a subforum for this topic.

Sounds like you're an empath.

Lepus
Old 01-10-2017, 09:17 AM
Newbie ;)

thank you for explaining this to me can you offer ways or suggest some techniques to control these abilities sorry i dont know what to call them. also you said "sheer willpower. Not many can achieve this" what is it exactly and is it that rare?

Last edited by gemini12 : 01-10-2017 at 10:35 AM.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:04 PM
Lepus

Hello gemini12,

I recommend reading Instant Magick by Christopher Penczak. Basically willpower is projecting your will to make it manifest through intention, determination, energy & focus. You must believe it's real without any doubts.

What kind of magick books do you have if you dont mind my asking?

Lepus
Old 01-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Wiccan Magick: Inner Teachings of the Craft by Raven Grimassi
the book of english magic by philip carr gomm
The History of Magic by Eliphas Levi
there proboblay not what others read
Old 04-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Experiencer
Wicca- there is no need to label yourself. You can be attuned to different levels, to get and maybe even manipulate informations. There are no coincidences just lack of understanding and insight. That is one theory, that is for me possible and that is why i share it.
There are also layers that give you wrong information can you differate? When you no longer depend on opinion and insight of other, just know, that is something isn't it?
Old 31-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Master
we r all difrt in ways we r

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-12-2017, 03:05 PM
Pathfinder

Well everyone has an element it just happens yours to be the water... I don't believe the fact that you like magic, crystals and tarots is something that has to do with being a witch. Witchcraft though is a skill that everyone can have if only they practice it. But to a real witch is given the powers of nature. If you want to know if you are a real witch, you need to know if you have a birthmark or extra nipples. If you do, you are one of them but if not you're human. But don't worry about it, if you practice that skill of yours it will grow stronger. And ofc you will become one.
Old 22-01-2018, 12:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Instant Magick by Christopher Penczak...