Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 06-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Deactivated Account

First time reading someone else

Upon request, my cousin wanted me to see if I could feel anything related to her friend's recent OD. I've been getting pretty good at feeling out and predicting certain things about events in my life, but had never attempted to look back at someone else's past. I told her it might take some time, but that I'd try my best. I started with tarot cards, but I was too focused on my cousin and her well being to get an accurate reading for the friend. Then I started visualizing the friend, repeating his name over and over in my mind, and I picked up on feelings of shock and hurt. I got the feeling there was more to the story of his OD - something else, something horrible, had happened and other people were involved. It was a vague, body numbing feeling and saw panicked, aggravated people arguing. I texted my cousin, asking her if there was more to the story and asked if anyone had hurt her friend in any way (emotionally or physically). She said a few of his friends had left him to die because they were afraid of getting into trouble. I consider my attempt a minor success.

I notice that reading other people takes extreme feelings of empathy. The reading manifests as emotions that I must dissect (I.e. why was this person feeling this way). After that, sometimes I get what I call "film clips", as if I've fallen into a daydream, but I'm watching it and have no control over it. I could see this man's friends argue over whether or not they should leave him, whether or not it was as serious as they thought.

Have I just tapped into the gift of remote viewing?
Old 10-12-2014, 09:51 PM
MasterRishi

In a way, yes and no. I'll elaborate.

People often insist on putting certain labels on experiences they've had in order to categorize them for easier storage and retrieval in the mind. Unfortunately, these labels also tend to limit and bind any given experience or ability. Remote viewing is typically defined as the ability for the mind to surpass the limitations of the physical eyes and see things that are happening in our current time, but that are happening at a place physically separated from our body. The distance could be feet or miles, but it's always a viewing of what is happening on the same timeline we're currently occupying.

What you did was a remote viewing into the past, specifically the past experience of your cousins friend. What you did was basically tap into the Akashic Record surrounding this particular event and you were shown a "video" recorded of the event in question. Often times when I visit the records regarding someone's past, it comes to me in very much the same way. So really, you've tapped into the gift of reading the Akash in order to better understand an event that's already happened.

Regardless of what label you want to put on it, I highly recommend that you continue to grow and nurture your gifts. This is a good sign that you're awakening and you'd do well to see just how much you're capable of.