Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Knower
In the shadow of a cross/Virgin Mary

I'm in one room looking at an odd sculpture thing in an adjoining room (think living room opening up into dining room). I don't know the material of the sculpture. It's silver or gray and it's a very strange shape - maybe 4 feet tall at it's highest. It's like a rock almost with missing chunks and it's full of grooves and holes. Objects decorate it sparsely and one of the objects is a cross. The cross sits near the middle to the right and it's casting a shadow on the floor in front of me.

I decide to go stand in the shadow. So I head over and do just that. I turn and stand so that I can see my own shadow merge with the shadow on the floor. (I realize that the height of the cross and the shadow on the floor don't jive with my height and wherever the light is coming in, but it's a dream - these things happen.) As I'm moving into place - with the sculpture thing and cross behind me - the shadow no longer looks like a cross - it's the shadow of a woman and I understand that's it's the Virgin Mary.

As soon as my shadow matches hers exactly, I feel as though something has come into me - invaded me or something - and I faint. It didn't feel very good, but it wasn't agonizing either. When I come to, I start to move slowly and I notice that the part of me that's moving - if it moves back into the shadow - I feel the sensation of it - the same sensation that made me faint. And I decide that once was enough because it didn't feel too good, so I have to roll away from the spot where I fainted so that no part of my body touches the shadow again.

Thoughts, anyone?
Old 12-10-2017, 09:57 PM
Master
the home in which this all takes place is your bodily form, where your spirit
lives. the living room is the normal course of events to which you've grown
accustomed, and the dining area is where you might ingest new material to
incorporate into your being. you observe an odd statue of unknown origin
and note that portions are missing from it... this is like a plan that's been
made ahead of time, but not fully realized. the statue appears "groovy" and
"holey" (a pun? holy?).
the shadow of the cross outlines that "plan", and you decide to implement
it by stepping into it and matching your form to it. [the unknown light source
is coming from some perspective you'd held when you initiated that plan.]
the Virgin Mary was the Immaculate Conception, conceived without sin...
when you've matched your energy to hers, you merge as one.
her spirit has mothered christ consciousness, and you share this with her
now, within your physical form. re-entering the shadow elicits a feeling of
weakness, so you avoid that... there's no further need to enact the transferral,
since you've accomplished that feat, and you're not wanting to hide your
light in that shadow any longer anyways.
Old 14-10-2017, 04:41 AM
Knower
Thanks guys :)