Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-01-2012, 12:38 AM
Guide
glasses, contact lenses, and seeing auras

I want to try to see auras, but I had a question. I wear contacts, is it worth it to try to see them with no contacts or glasses. My vision is really bad without them, but does it makes a difference?
Old 03-01-2012, 01:15 AM
iScorpio

I don't think it matters. My best friend who sees auras wears glasses, But I don't know about contacts. Good luck! =)
Old 03-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Administrator
Hello

Interesting question and I do not know that it matters. The one that does Aura Reading for a living that I know ( and validate being honest in her offerings ) wears glasses.

Lynn
Old 03-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Serenity Bear

Iv used both contacts and glasses and they made no difference to me at all. Its all about squinting and not blinking, if you can do that you can see em.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:13 AM
mattie

Contacts Or Glasses Not An Impediment To Seeing Energy Signatures

I wear glasses (fairly substantial correction) & see energy fields.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post191409
Old 03-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Aquarian

I still doubt anyone actually sees them - it would imply our eyes have receptors we don't understand. We also have instruments which can detect atoms, subatomic particles, even gravitons, but can't detect anything of an aura.

Now I can see auras as well as anyone except Barbara Ann Brennan. The latter used to be a Nasa researcher. She set out to build an instrument to detect them and failed.

Why?
Old 03-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Guide
Okay thanks. I read that it's easier to start with trees, but some say to start with yourself. What did yall start out with?

I plan on starting by relaxing, and saying aloud "My eyes can see them. I can see them..." and not looking directly at the object, rather looking next to it so I can see it indirectly. Any other tips before I start?

I am confident b/c I can see energies at nighttime already, so I know I should be able to do this.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Enya

The state of your eyes isn't important, as you don't see auras with your physical eyesight. I met a lady who went blind and could see auras and chakras better than before... You're using your inner sight, or your mind's eye.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
The state of your eyes isn't important, as you don't see auras with your physical eyesight. I met a lady who went blind and could see auras and chakras better than before... You're using your inner sight, or your mind's eye.

Ah, yes that make sense now that you say it.

I tried it this morning, no contacts or glasses, and I'm hoping my eyes aren't playing tricks on me. At first it looked like an outline that was clear but I could see it. Of course when I blinked it was gone. Then I would do it again and the outline became light blue, very faint blue but it was a light blue. I put my contacts on and did it again and it made no difference, I still saw the light blue outline.

It almost seemed too easy for me that I'm hoping that it wasn't my eyes playing tricks on me.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:42 PM
iolite

The only draw back to the contact lens and seeing auras, is that your contacts may dry out. I have better luck when I kinda gaze unfocused and try not to blink at first. Not wearing glasses and contacts may actually be helpful, as your eyes won't be "pulled" into focusing.