Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-06-2016, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
I go to youtube and type root chakra. Or whatever chakra. I test them and find one to my liking.

Whats happening is my root is like the focus point from the tunes. And it feels like my legs, feet and but is gravitating everything into it. Swirling, sifting, filtering, and dissolving what needs to be. I probably enjoy meditating from my root the best. Thinking of doing that a while and see how it goes.

cool! let me know how it goes - the root is kind of a mystery to me - even though it's earth

p.s. There's lots of info about mula bandha, which is the perineum lock used in hatha yoga - it's the one that activates the root. And I'm trying to really experience the prana there - for me like I wrote somewhere, when it's a strong link, the energy is hot and shoots up my back and I just want to hold it but I can't.... but then I've had 3 babies and that area is pretty traumatized from birthing!
For me the bij mantras (the sound part) has no effect whatsoever - but we're all different so whatever works for you is what works for you.

p.p.s. Paramahansa Yogananda wrote about sounds that are HEARD when each chakra is activated. I think the one for the root is the buzzing of bees. Again, I've had no experience with this. But when one is past the need for an experience (having had it in a prior lifetime) it likely doesn't manifest again.
Old 13-06-2016, 02:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
In the beginning and for some years i wasnt very grounded. Over time my but caught up with my head. Lol. And when i meditate from there i am more grounded. But im actually pretty grounded lately so its not much different. But there is still a noticeable difference of being grounded. Exercise i think helps me build my grounding chord i guess i should mention.
Thank you for this running I am terrible with grounding.
Old 13-06-2016, 02:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
oh ok - then maybe it was more of a physical thing

I asked because before my throat chakra opened there was so much energy concentrated there it felt like I was choking (every time I sat down to meditate), then afterwards it broke through the chakra and went up to the brow. Once that throat chakra opened I went through HUGE changes - I mean really really profound changes.

For you it could be prana is working there to open something up.
Yes I think it had something to do with the chakra because I saw the color of the energy. So for me it is incredible that the color came into my visual space because none have ever done this. The entire room was this color LOL usually i will see the color inside of myself...it is a bit difficult to explain. Almost like seeing it with the minds eye but then knowing a bit more about it.

Thanks so much Uma Also this morning when I woke my throat was so congested and although I have allergies this is very atypical.
Old 13-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
cool! let me know how it goes - the root is kind of a mystery to me - even though it's earth

p.s. There's lots of info about mula bandha, which is the perineum lock used in hatha yoga - it's the one that activates the root. And I'm trying to really experience the prana there - for me like I wrote somewhere, when it's a strong link, the energy is hot and shoots up my back and I just want to hold it but I can't.... but then I've had 3 babies and that area is pretty traumatized from birthing!
For me the bij mantras (the sound part) has no effect whatsoever - but we're all different so whatever works for you is what works for you.

p.p.s. Paramahansa Yogananda wrote about sounds that are HEARD when each chakra is activated. I think the one for the root is the buzzing of bees. Again, I've had no experience with this. But when one is past the need for an experience (having had it in a prior lifetime) it likely doesn't manifest again.

It takes a lot of time for things to work through. When i was clearing through my second chakra for years i felt like and had to use the bathroom often. All kinds of ailments were popping up. Over time they cleared. Having a guru makes a big difference going through those obstructions i think.

My energy responds well to sound. But thats just me. We all have different things probably that aids in activation.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 22-06-2016, 10:49 AM
Master
Fish Locating the root and sacral chakras

Locating the perineum and sacral chakra can be confusing - especially because women and men have different anatomy parts. I found a YouTube video, part of a series*, that explains in graphic detail exactly where to find these points (muscles) in the male and female body. Keep in mind that there is one point for the root chakra because it points "downward", and there are two points for the sacral chakra because we have a "front" and "back" (related to the spinal cord, same as for the next five chakras). Here is the link.
*One of the chakra pranatization practices I do is called the Microcosmic Orbit. It's a Taoist practice popularized by Grandmaster Mantak Chia. My teacher, Sri Vasudeva, recommended it to me when it came out because the microcosmic orbit works both the physical body and the spiritual development at the same time. Mantak Chia has put a lot of e-books out there about it There is a full series explaining the practice here (link) I don't follow Mantak Chia, who focuses a lot on sexual arrousal, but find the practice of spinning the orbit is very energizing and balancing. Mantak Chia explains how chi animates all forms in life by spinning constantly - the chakras spin, the electrons spin in every atom of the universe, same as the planets spinning in orbit around stars and galaxies - and that by doing the microcosmic orbit one may experience and harmonize the spinning of chi (prana) in one's body and feel/experience the spinning of the universe orbits. I've not experienced that, but I have really gotten to know the energies of my chakras, especially the lower ones, by doing this, and can generate the heat by focusing on the lower three. He has lots of YouTube tutorials on this practice, in case you're interested.

Last edited by Uma : 22-06-2016 at 01:20 PM.
Old 28-06-2016, 01:28 AM
Master
I've been thinking about the swadisthana - the sexual chakra, and thinking about that sexual energy and how it can be used for things other than sex!

Sexy people are exuding their sacral chakra energy through the body, but it can come through the mind, and through the heart and through the speech too.

And when this energy is taken up to the crown, it transforms into intoxication.

When this energy is activated powerfully it transforms the way things taste.

Kundalini is sexual energy. There is a lot more to this chakra than just sex.

It helps create a more radiant and alluring body.

It brings out the gender of the body in a powerful way - the maleness or femaleness that you can sense from a person even without seeing them.

I have experienced sexual energy in the heart chakra which is absolutely divine! When love and sexual energy combine, it's like fireworks! Ever been madly in love? It's like that feeling plus more.

These chakra energies are like perfume formulas - when you mix them together they create spectacular effects.

:)
Old 30-06-2016, 03:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I've been thinking about the swadisthana - the sexual chakra, and thinking about that sexual energy and how it can be used for things other than sex!

Sexy people are exuding their sacral chakra energy through the body, but it can come through the mind, and through the heart and through the speech too.

And when this energy is taken up to the crown, it transforms into intoxication.

When this energy is activated powerfully it transforms the way things taste.

Kundalini is sexual energy. There is a lot more to this chakra than just sex.

It helps create a more radiant and alluring body.

It brings out the gender of the body in a powerful way - the maleness or femaleness that you can sense from a person even without seeing them.

I have experienced sexual energy in the heart chakra which is absolutely divine! When love and sexual energy combine, it's like fireworks! Ever been madly in love? It's like that feeling plus more.

These chakra energies are like perfume formulas - when you mix them together they create spectacular effects.

:)

Thanks for sharing! This is some stuff i have encountered about sex and grounding in my experience. Just because its different doesnt mean i don't agree with what your saying and experience.

When clearing through the second chakra there could be a lot of sexual aroueal i have found. Once its all cleared through things normalize.

If somebody is getting a lot of arousal from there spiritual practice and or journey its probably a good sign that things are happening. Its just me but i always found it best to naturally release that energy as it is. The second chakra for me really helps keep the soul in the body. When i releaee sexual energy it helps keep me in my body and gives me growth from in my body. That is what i have found for me. Staying grounded in my body was the hard part during the process.

Three things i have found to help keep me in my body.

Food- red meat, but anything that has a decent amount of protein and fat. Chicken and fish are ok but not as good as beef and pork.

Exercercise

Sex

Maybe others have no problem staying grounded during the growth. For me i was always playing catch up. So these things helpee me a lot. Today it doesnt seem to matter as much. But it still does some and these things still help me in that way.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 30-06-2016, 06:07 PM
Knower
Oh I went through this process recently. I felt increased hotness in my sexual chakra and I was like really aroused every day for a week. Now it calmed down a little but I get a lot of pleasurable feelings. Sometimes I can just feel how the energy is going from this chakra down to the stimulus area I also noticed that my orgasms are different. I can feel the energy going to the crown when I climax.

I also must say that I am lately listening to the music that one member here suggested in some other thread and it's from Kip Muzay who claims that he transmits shakti through music. I am listening to this music during meditation or just when I'm lying and not thinking and I feel like the energy is evolving faster. I get more hot energy in my chakras than before and it just feels like it's speeding up the process.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:10 AM
Guide
First of all its Seat chakra not sacral. (Swadhisthana) that is seat of own soul. I dont object how other sects get this swadhisthana chakra (seat chakra) as sacral. But according to Himalayan Arts its Swadhisthana I mean place of own true self.

now.

How you feel chakra. if your vortex (Attention & Focus) moves through those chakras while your dhyan has vortex and that vortex when moves through those chakras you will find different feeling.

http://www.adishakti.org/subtle_syst...han_chakra.htm
Old 16-07-2016, 08:15 PM
Master
I'm no longer sexually active so I use that chakra to power up my navel chakra. The navel is like a battery storage of life force energy for the body.