Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-06-2016, 02:47 AM
Master
Uma...I wish I had a pink chakra
Old 12-06-2016, 03:06 AM
Master
OK Uma Throat Chakra today!

Bad timing for it though. It happened after I took my allergy medicine and while I was preparing a post LOL about a situation I have a very difficult time discussing. I actually tried like many times over many days to post about it but could not actually because it was a complicated and sensitive matter to me but I really wanted to talk about it because it was bothering me. I am writing all of this because I feel it is relative somehow to the experience as I was finally able to write about it after this throat chakra experience So interesting thing. As always first I saw the color of the energy but this time it actually came out into my visual space and it was not the type of blue I was anticipating. The blue was more like this emoticon but then when I looked up the chakra later I saw that many depict it that way..i don't know why I recall it being depicted as cobalt or royal blue. But yes it was a blue like this:

The next interesting thing. The energy held the pill in the middle of my throat. So I kept drinking to make it go down. The water went down but the pill did not. So I wonder why that was. I could not really focus on what the chakra felt like because I was more focused on the pill suspended in my throat and although I could breathe it was not entirely comfortable to have this pill suspended in my throat lol. This went on for about five minutes.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
OK Uma Throat Chakra today!
. . . .
The next interesting thing. The energy held the pill in the middle of my throat. So I kept drinking to make it go down. The water went down but the pill did not. So I wonder why that was. I could not really focus on what the chakra felt like because I was more focused on the pill suspended in my throat and although I could breathe it was not entirely comfortable to have this pill suspended in my throat lol. This went on for about five minutes.

Was it a choking feeling?
Old 12-06-2016, 09:12 AM
Deactivated Account
I use a lot of sound therapy. Yesterday meditated with it from my root. Today again but ran short on time cause the shipper got my trailer loaded early. Im a trucker.

Anyways its really cool dissolving things down to the root. Think i was inspired by uma about something mentioned about the root.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 12-06-2016, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Was it a choking feeling?
Surprisingly no, even with the pill in my throat I was able to breathe. Once I stopped seeing the blue, the pill went down. I remember though there was this full feeling as if the energy was static--so almost like a pressure but agaain I felt open and i was breathing. I just couldn't understand why it would suspend the pill but allow the water to pass. I wish I was able to focus more
Old 12-06-2016, 01:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
I use a lot of sound therapy. Yesterday meditated with it from my root. Today again but ran short on time cause the shipper got my trailer loaded early. Im a trucker.

Anyways its really cool dissolving things down to the root. Think i was inspired by uma about something mentioned about the root.

This is really interesting. Do you find that you felt grounded after?
Old 12-06-2016, 07:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Surprisingly no, even with the pill in my throat I was able to breathe. Once I stopped seeing the blue, the pill went down. I remember though there was this full feeling as if the energy was static--so almost like a pressure but agaain I felt open and i was breathing. I just couldn't understand why it would suspend the pill but allow the water to pass. I wish I was able to focus more

oh ok - then maybe it was more of a physical thing

I asked because before my throat chakra opened there was so much energy concentrated there it felt like I was choking (every time I sat down to meditate), then afterwards it broke through the chakra and went up to the brow. Once that throat chakra opened I went through HUGE changes - I mean really really profound changes.

For you it could be prana is working there to open something up.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running

oh running this is such a teaser - I would love to know what kind of sound therapy you are using...and more about your experience of "dissolving things down to the root" - like what exactly is happening... if you want to share
Old 12-06-2016, 10:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
This is really interesting. Do you find that you felt grounded after?

In the beginning and for some years i wasnt very grounded. Over time my but caught up with my head. Lol. And when i meditate from there i am more grounded. But im actually pretty grounded lately so its not much different. But there is still a noticeable difference of being grounded. Exercise i think helps me build my grounding chord i guess i should mention.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 12-06-2016, 10:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
oh running this is such a teaser - I would love to know what kind of sound therapy you are using...and more about your experience of "dissolving things down to the root" - like what exactly is happening... if you want to share

I go to youtube and type root chakra. Or whatever chakra. I test them and find one to my liking.

Whats happening is my root is like the focus point from the tunes. And it feels like my legs, feet and but is gravitating everything into it. Swirling, sifting, filtering, and dissolving what needs to be. I probably enjoy meditating from my root the best. Thinking of doing that a while and see how it goes.

Wherever I May Roam