Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-03-2012, 07:01 PM
prettypolly

Wanting to get back into crystals, dont know where to start

I have a few crystals (small ones that can be put on a necklace). But I want to know how a crystal can help in my spiritual development, which crystal is best for this and how do I use it?

Thanks
Old 31-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Experiencer
to help development you could use amethyst, lapis lazuli celestine or angelite tekatite quartz all depending on what way you wanted to use them really
the way crystals work i find easier explaining it to when people go on holiday they do so to recharge or to take in different energys everything has an energy and gives off a different energy so holding and experiencing new elements whether its crystal or not should have the same cleansing or recharging effect on your own energy

hopefully this makes sense

life is like having baths
the longer your in it the wrinklier you get
Old 01-04-2012, 09:53 AM
prettypolly

Thank you for that
Old 01-04-2012, 11:42 AM
Experiencer

If you want every energy in as few stones as possible, i'd suggest looking at the Ruby-Fuchsite, Ametrine... and any black crystal.

Its a combination safe to give to anyone whos initiating, without any chanse whatsoever of imbalance or unwanted effects...

As the black stone grows on you, eventualy you will only need IT, as it has connected with the entire spectrum and thus become it.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:19 PM
seahorse

I believe the best way is to visit a crystals shop, calm yourself and let them talk to you. Chances are you'll find yourself irresistibly drawn towards some, subconsciously knowing their frequencies match yours or provide the fine-tuning you need. Communicating with a crystal is a very personal, intimate experience different for everyone.
So decide for yourself (or let them to the job ) and simply enjoy the ride :)