Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-10-2016, 08:22 PM
Experiencer
Angel1 Hoping to share my pics soon of spirit release

I have met the requirements of the 25 posts needed in order to post any pics. Can anyone tell me why when I attempt to do this now it still shows me the http:? Almost like it still wants to only have a link to a site they are uploaded to? I wish to either put them right within the post itself or have them as an attatchment so all can view them. I was told you get this privledge once you have 25 posts which I do. It still is not working. Would love to share these pics with all of you. Any advice is welcome.
Old 21-10-2016, 12:57 AM
Experiencer
"Spirit Release" I think I may have attatched the pics!

Here are the photos taken of the Spirit I released back in March. The story of this release can be viewed in my other post here I encourage you to read it:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=106631

Anyhow, what you will see in these photos is in the first pic immediately following the prayer to the Archangel Michael I sent out you will see the white light coming in through the ceiling which is a very profound photo in itself.

In the second picture the white light extremely resembles the shape of a hand complete with thumb enclosing the lost soul gently in it's grip and pulling them out through the window. I tried to zoom in on the photo so you are able to make out the difference in color of the lost soul from the white light. You will see as well some of the features of the person.

The best way I advise to view this would be is to save this to your computer and use a program like windows photo viewer, or picassa photo viewer or any that enable you to zoom in closer yet. You will clearly see the persons legs folded underneath them including the shape of the legs and feet. These were not flash photos and the hallway I was looking down was pitch dark no light came from outside because it was the 17th floor. The pictures are very profound and mesmerizing. I actually saved them right on the camera card as well and will not allow anyone to delete the originals from the card. I am very proud of this and believe this person who was trapped for almost 100 years got to go home and be with their loved ones.

Last edited by Spirit bird : 09-05-2018 at 12:43 AM.