Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Experiencer
Angel1 How to know for sure if you are a healer?

I have been told by three different clairvoiyant and mediums in the past that I am a healer. There are times I too have suspected I may have the ability of white light healing. How can I know for sure. I have also held a profession in the medical field for over 35 years. So I do have a background for this. Is there a way to know for sure and if so is it something I can develop further?
Old 22-10-2016, 03:50 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

By healing I believe you are referring to spiritual healing or light giving, correct?

There are numerous methods and practices that allow for the craft of light giving. They all have different methods and some use tools to obtain the feat. One such example is crystal healing. A method for using crystals, much like how harry potter uses his wand to been practicing the art of light giving over many life times, will be able to summon light by themselves without needing instruments, channel magic, that helps one channel different vibration frequencies. Someone who has innate talent, meaning someone who has because they have already have reached a level due to there innate talent.

How does one know if they are able to give light if they cannot yet sense it themselves?

Through experimentation and observation. To be clear, every body has the ability to channel light - just as every person can play sports, sing, or write a book. How skilled one is at performing this feat is the question and what matters, what separates the common joe vs. what we call a professional at the craft, unless one is using a tool that bypasses ones own talent. Under that scenario, you are essentially relying on the tools talent, ability and commanding it at your leisure.

A method that is prescribed to new light givers is cutting something like a fruit and channeling light for it everyday to prevent rotting. You keep one piece in a zip lock bag and another piece is another and compare them side by side. If the bag of fruit remains far less spoiled than the other, congratulations you are channeling light. You should be able to tell after the one that hasn't been receiving light has started to decompose.

As for the method on how you obtain this. Singing to a plant to help it grow, visualization of a golden beam of light healing a person, exc, are just some common examples of people performing this feat through different means. Whatever method you pick is based on your own innate talent and whatever feels right for you.
Old 22-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

(Sorry a part of my post got taken out in the original text and I do not see the edit button, so I am re-posting the first paragraph.)

By healing I believe you are referring to spiritual healing or light giving, correct?

There are numerous methods and practices that allow for the craft of light giving. They all have different methods and some use tools to obtain the feat. One such example is crystal healing. A method for using crystals, much like how harry potter uses his wand as a instrumental tool to channel magic,
can be used to channel different vibration frequencies. Someone who has innate talent, meaning someone who has been practicing the craft for many life times, already have reached a level of progression and are even able to summon strong light channeling without a tool. These are usually labeled with the spiritual craft as beings at a high spiritual level where the highest bearers are considered by the title of Saint.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:28 PM
Ascender

I believe you are seeking for clarity as to what is your calling? Whether healing is what you are meant to do on Earth in this lifetime?

Does it resonate with you, to be a healer? Are you drawn to the idea?
Old 23-10-2016, 04:04 AM
Master

If you have a deep empathy for people then that is a good start!
Old 24-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Master
healing is a natural function for all human-beings. it's in the DNA.
for most, it may remain as a potential, or a subconsciously applied ability.
if developing a healing skill, consciously, is something that brings joy
to the heart, then it is truly "a calling" that should be pursued.
Quote:
Is there a way to know for sure and if so is it something I can develop further?
the heart knows. hold the thought of a thing, and bring it to your heart
center... if the heart smiles and glows when presented with the idea,
it's something worthwhile for you.