Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 16-04-2015, 08:51 PM
mel8122

Telepathic horror

Hello everyone, I'm being stalked by a telepath and am terrified of this situation. It's been going on for several months. She bullies and threatens me, spits on me everyday, causes me face pain if I do something she doesn't like. I never thought something like this would happen to me. I'm now extremely anxious. I never used to be. I'm usually a free spirit, care free, and happy. This has damaged my life incredibly and I don't know where to turn. It's not fair that I have to endure this. She also made me lose my job and car and I'm now in debt because of all this. I'm also very depressed. Any advice would be great. Thank you in advance.
Old 16-04-2015, 11:06 PM
Deactivated Account

I'm sorry that this has happened to you :(

People like this are similar to energy vampires - they feed off the energy and attention you give them. It makes you vulnerable and open to psychic attack. My suggestion would be that the next time you sense her or she tries to bully/threaten you, ignore her or distract yourself from her. It'll be hard to move your focus to something else, but over time you'll see that it'll eliminate the power she holds over you. Also, envision yourself surrounded with white, protective light. Call on your spirit guides and guardian angels and ask them for protection. Even praying for protection in general can make a difference. I hope this helps.
Old 19-04-2015, 09:31 AM
Master

I would like to add to gravitysrainbows advice that another method to dissolve telepathic resonance, is to focus on your own being (bodily unity) until the mental connection is broken.

ps. Welcome to the forums.
Old 19-04-2015, 01:42 PM
TesseLated

Also, look up how to shield yourself.
Old 29-04-2015, 06:32 PM
subjectivelypsychic

Psychic and telepathic attack is awful. However, I think the answer lies in responsibility. I myself find it easy to fall in to "pouting" for lack of better word. For wishing for justice, for the person to stop, etc. In my case it has been "my" dad. Perpetually. Lots of telepathic attack. Constantly. Defying reason. Just insane rage and malevolence. And constant messages of "it's all in your head!" "Don't forget your death instinct!" He loves to throw Freudian nonsense at me about "defense mechanisms" i.e. Freud's dogma on pathological and ridiculous notions of defense. To try to make me totallly lower legitamite defenses. And this coming partly because his dad, my grandfather, had him go to Freudian/ Jungian Psychianalysis as a kid for a few years, and so he in turn "through transferece" Attacks me. And throws lots of other nonsense. Essentially, beligerent, attacking, attacking, etc. And through books like "Ram Dass Be Here Now" tries to say imply "I am my own grandpa" and thus his dad, and thus vengeance, which is false!. It sucks. It sucks! I have much, much, much, much, much difficulty with it. And I have an irrational notion of divine retribution, vengeance, etc. In this life. I think that that malevolent spirit will go where they deserve in an afterlife. For me, calmness, and finding people who believe in/ experience telepathy is a good start. I've even found a counsellor who believes in telepathy, and who I have begun to so refreshingly speak with about such experiences. It is awesome to have someone listen, and I try not to get to stoked on her "credentials" because there's 999 to 1 bad and ignorant "counselors" out there. But there are people out there to talk to. But really, blaming I think traps you as helpless, not in control, and thus further open to attack. Responsibility for one's own life and mind, and getting help from others I believe to be the best answer. I'm still working on it. Hang in there!
Old 03-05-2015, 05:05 AM
Newbie ;)

I once heard you can block it away with mirrors??? maybe look into that? and maybe write yourself a list of positive goals to accomplish and start trying to shift your energy to that it should start to help. I wish I could be more help :) sending you positive vibes as I feel you may need them
Old 06-05-2015, 08:00 PM
Experiencer

Put on the full armor of God ..
Old 06-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Pathfinder
visualize a mirrored sphere ~8' diameter around you, then about 3 feet from that throw up a circle of flames. visualize this till you can walk with it,

then first thing in the morning pray the person is relieved of their suffering, visualize them happy and helpful n loving to others. do this every time you think of em. every time you see them. pray they get guidance from their guides to a loving life.. then pray for their protection till they are enlightened and free from suffering.

then close your eyes and visualize a theater stage, the curtains are just closing,.. you and everyone else stands and gives a thundering ovation for the performance.. you hold a beautiful bouquet of flowers.. you run up to the stage and the curtain opens and your tormentor walks forward, you give em the flowers and applaud with the rest for their performance and the 2 of you hug and laugh.

this is basically what was given to me from a being of light I met during a Journey. I used this on my x-wife and she detoxed and quit using, selling smuggling drugs. in a couple months after beginning the practice. only love can help them evolve. get together with your friends and do this , that makes it much much more powerful.

good luck good Journey...
Old 28-05-2015, 10:57 PM
Shannon219

Gravtysrainbow makes a good suggestion.