Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 15-04-2015, 07:22 PM
Newbie ;)

what's in a name? frosthawk may say it all:) Silly you and silly question!
Old 15-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Any Mind Control IS Immoral

I speak only for myself when I say this condition is burdensome. I would like to meet similar humans with similar experiences that contrary to myself, seem to enjoy "having a heads up".
Old 23-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Pathfinder

Regardless of this apparent "good intent" you still have no right to control another's mind. We all go through different things and perceive things differently because we are all on a different journey. Wanting to "control" another's mind or "implant" memories is basically like saying, "I know what's best for you and your free will means nothing to me". In fact, it's a complete and utter disrespect for this person(s) you apparently care about.

You're basically saying "I'm better than you"
Old 23-04-2015, 01:50 PM
Master

I've had my own experiences around messing with anothers freewill as I thought I was doing something good for the person. I didn't understand at the time how very wrong this was as all I could see was that I was doing a good deed. The fall out of my "help" had severe repercussions for us both... it backfire so badly that the one I was trying to help ended up in hospital due to me (and I dont even want to talk about the come back I got from it).

Take care. I advise NEVER to do something like this. Others need to be allowed to make their own decisions even if they are bad ones. The only time its okay to actually interfere is if the other actually asks you for help.
Old 24-04-2015, 12:01 AM
Master

The ability to control other peoples minds is not only a bad thing.
It can be used to make ones life safer. In great danger caused by someone else, one could use this ability.
Also against an attack of a (wild) animal on safari in Africa.
Frosthawk72 has different goals after mastering this ability, though.

ps. Hypnosis is also strongly based on mind-control. Yet it is widely accepted.
Old 28-05-2015, 10:52 PM
Shannon219

That would be very offensive to humanity in general.
Old 28-05-2015, 11:42 PM
Experiencer

well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosthawk72
Is there an ESP ability that lets the user control minds or implant memories? I can already read minds, now I want to control or influence them.

Inception, there was a movie about it. You could try Googling the concept.
Things can go wrong even if one has the best intentions because we cannot control everything; even what we help to create.
Old 19-06-2015, 04:33 AM
Shannon219

Ehh

If it was possible it's more likely that harm would be done more often than good.
Old 19-06-2015, 05:07 AM
Pathfinder

I wish i could do that........