Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 06-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Master
Telepathic Activations on 12-12-(20)12

Hi,

This event is something that we all need to be aware of.

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/11/1...christine-day/

Our 12-12-(20)12 event and that 12-21-(20)12 event will change a great many things.

I have felt for a long time that humanity is moving towards a return to their telepathic nature.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Knower
Wow, thanks for the information i have a few questions about these agreements.

How am i suppose to open my pre - agreements?

So this is the first step to ascension if that's what this message is about?
Old 07-12-2012, 12:24 AM
Master
Hi,

There was a radio program about how to open these pre - agreements. Essentially you state your intent to allow it to happen, which you did by just asking that question.

There is only one step to ascension, the pure intent to do it.

Telepathy is a tool to assist in this process, as I see these things.

John

Old 07-12-2012, 02:27 AM
What a site!
Thank you John.
I'm preparing the day before also as was suggested.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Master
Given how 12-12-12 went down for me, I would have to say intuition led to the right place/time/and people and it was a mind blowing doy - couldn't get grounded for Days afterwards!
Old 02-06-2015, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

This event is something that we all need to be aware of.

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/11/1...christine-day/

Our 12-12-(20)12 event and that 12-21-(20)12 event will change a great many things.

I have felt for a long time that humanity is moving towards a return to their telepathic nature.

John
We're now more than two years past December 2012. Possibly humans are more telepathic than they were a few years back. Interesting topic/question in itself.

But I wanted to ask you, John... What do you feel the current function of telepathy is for people? (I mean beyond the functions it can has frequently had, for generations, among family members, sweethearts, friends?) How is it altering our progress on this planet? Examples?
Old 02-06-2015, 06:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
We're now more than two years past December 2012. Possibly humans are more telepathic than they were a few years back. Interesting topic/question in itself.

But I wanted to ask you, John... What do you feel the current function of telepathy is for people? (I mean beyond the functions it can has frequently had, for generations, among family members, sweethearts, friends?) How is it altering our progress on this planet? Examples?

Hi,

It is my understanding that All evolved races of beings use telepathy to accomplish communication with each other and for quantum physics of every kind. As humanity begins to discover how everything is entangled with God Awareness then the use of telepathy as a shared experience for entangled awareness will have meaning and be desirable.

The current function for telepathy is like a First Discovery. That there is a God within each and every one of us. It can start with self discovery. For without that part, then telepathy can not be understood as sharing in the true sense of that word.

At the moment the mind set is to channel wisdom from outside the self. All the famous spiritual teachers use this format for spiritual advancement. Which is very similar to what religions have done with their present day doctrines about spiritual well being. The core of truth in each instance is that the human carries a divine within the self. That this aspect of self has access to all that is. What can be found outside the self is Also within the self.

Once telepathy with self and other humans is understood as the Key to becoming an ascended and advance race of beings then First Discovery has been accomplished.

That is my truth as I see these things.

John

Old 03-06-2015, 07:08 PM
Master

Exactly. My twin soul passed away on 12/21/2012 equals 22 and big twin flame number, 2 and 2 is ying and yang. Although I knew him most of my life I did not know he was a twin until a month after he passed. I have merged with him in spirit and have had a major spiritual awakening. Slowly he has awakened my kundalini (a double serpent that activates DNA, the number 22 also activates DNA which is the merging of twins). I was never a medium before but now I am. The awakened kundalini opens the 3rd eye. The DNA activation is changing our species.The ancients already knew about this.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:08 PM
Master
It's odd really, for so long I thought telepathy was a myth, like say Unicorns or Dragons.
Now it's such a part of my everyday life that it slips out my mouth as if it were common knowledge started by everyone.
Old 10-06-2015, 04:34 PM
Pathfinder

Here's a modern version of telepathy based on reading chi energy. There are simple exercises to develop it. The article linked has an exercise to pass the cobra roulette test from the movie The Scorpion King. The same exercise could help you pass Solitaire's test in the James Bond movie Live And Let Die. That's the new world of the occult: test the reality and now telepathy is reality!

Metaphysical Third Eye: A Beginning Class