Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 11-06-2015, 08:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Question "Love is all you Need"

Hey, everyone!

In March of last year, I had someone who I believe could be my twin soul. Ever since meeting him some odd stuff has been happening to me. There is one thing in particular that I want to try to understand because I haven't experienced anything that comes close to this. I'm having a hard time understanding if it's a direct connection to who I believe is my twin soul, or if it's somehow through clairaudience. Back in October of last year, I did start developing clairaudience. I also would sometimes seem to hear his voice as well somehow.

About a week before Christmas of last year, I had heard, "what do you want for Christmas," and at first I didn't understand why I was hearing this, so I ignored it. After being asked a few more times, thinking that it could be something having to do with my twin soul, I said, "love, it doesn't have to be physical". After I said that I heard that I would be given a sign. Before, I would have dreams where I would seemingly go visit him and it would seem almost out of body. I would later on receive proof that I actually did. At that time, I didn't have clairaudience. Even though these kinds of things had happened many times before, I didn't really think I would receive proof this time around because it seemed so specific, and I was still new to this kind of stuff. He doesn't do any social networking, but his mom does, so that's how I've been able to find out if these things really happened or not.

Christmas Day came around and I decided not to check his mom's Twitter even though I felt some kind of pull to do so. On the 28th of December, I decided to check her Twitter and I was shocked to see a picture of him with a heart sign around his neck and on it were the words, "Love is all you need". Now, I can't really fully understand why this would happen if it was only clairaudience, or some kind of synchronicity, but I'm open to any ideas as to how it would be these things. I'm wondering if it's some kind of telepathic thing, but I really don't know. I don't have any physical contact with him, unfortunately. Can anyone help me try to understand this?

Thanks!
Old 11-06-2015, 08:56 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoteric_Enigma
Hey, everyone!

In March of last year, I had someone who I believe could be my twin soul. Ever since meeting him some odd stuff has been happening to me. There is one thing in particular that I want to try to understand because I haven't experienced anything that comes close to this. I'm having a hard time understanding if it's a direct connection to who I believe is my twin soul, or if it's somehow through clairaudience. Back in October of last year, I did start developing clairaudience. I also would sometimes seem to hear his voice as well somehow.

About a week before Christmas of last year, I had heard, "what do you want for Christmas," and at first I didn't understand why I was hearing this, so I ignored it. After being asked a few more times, thinking that it could be something having to do with my twin soul, I said, "love, it doesn't have to be physical". After I said that I heard that I would be given a sign. Before, I would have dreams where I would seemingly go visit him and it would seem almost out of body. I would later on receive proof that I actually did. At that time, I didn't have clairaudience. Even though these kinds of things had happened many times before, I didn't really think I would receive proof this time around because it seemed so specific, and I was still new to this kind of stuff. He doesn't do any social networking, but his mom does, so that's how I've been able to find out if these things really happened or not.

Christmas Day came around and I decided not to check his mom's Twitter even though I felt some kind of pull to do so. On the 28th of December, I decided to check her Twitter and I was shocked to see a picture of him with a heart sign around his neck and on it were the words, "Love is all you need". Now, I can't really fully understand why this would happen if it was only clairaudience, or some kind of synchronicity, but I'm open to any ideas as to how it would be these things. I'm wondering if it's some kind of telepathic thing, but I really don't know. I don't have any physical contact with him, unfortunately. Can anyone help me try to understand this?

Thanks!

yep it is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Ascender

"Love is all you Need"

long ago I met some fool who told me love and light is all there is

years later I found out he was right

so love is nice how about a bit of light to set you free
Old 15-06-2015, 12:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick33
long ago I met some fool who told me love and light is all there is

years later I found out he was right

So funny isn't it!

To the OP, with twin souls things can get weird. Better to just accept it lol...
Old 20-06-2015, 01:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
So funny isn't it!

To the OP, with twin souls things can get weird. Better to just accept it lol...

I've been feeling that that's probably best. Just out of curiosity, can clairaudience work that way? I feel that that could probably be a bit of a stretch, but I'm really not sure. Maybe I question too much..
Old 20-06-2015, 02:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes! It's happened with me and my SC/TF too, though sometimes the thought comes from our shared higher self, instead of our conscious waking self. So that's why it can get weird (and confusing if you imagine we both hear the same thing thinking each other sent it when neither did!)
Old 20-06-2015, 09:05 PM
Master
iv git tht song luv is all u needd bizin in my hed lol

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-06-2015, 06:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Yes! It's happened with me and my SC/TF too, though sometimes the thought comes from our shared higher self, instead of our conscious waking self. So that's why it can get weird (and confusing if you imagine we both hear the same thing thinking each other sent it when neither did!)

Lol. Well, it's good to know this. I have a bad habit of trying to understand something that can be hard to understand when I really should move on from desiring direct answers. Thanks