Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-04-2012, 09:39 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Often times, my friend, your human consciousness simply enacts certain events and potentials within your dream state in order to process feelings and thoughts you have about it.

I've never thought about it this way before, thanks!
Old 18-04-2012, 12:45 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
My blessings, Monaheart. May your day present you with peace and joy.

About a month ago a woman (psychic) had said all humans are able to have psychic abilities, though the reason many people don't know of them or use them is because we have been brainwashed. She said that our abilities have been kept hidden from us.

Human animals, wild animals, domestic animals, and animals not of the Earth all have the potential for and capacity to exhibit psychic nature. This nature is an inherent perceptual ability to access formats of information and communication of a none-verbal form. Such is the ability to recognise information and communication through the perception of another beings energy aura. This may consist of perceiving and understanding the mental language, emotional language and body language emitted from another biological life form.

If you have a developed sense of psychic ability you will have some degree of success at interacting with the life-story and identity persona of another person or life form. This means, you will be able to, with varying degrees of success, receive information about a person and their life thus far in the physical world. This does not mean you are able to access information about another beings spirit, or in fact anything related to the spirit world. That is something completely different, so one should be clear in that understanding. Being psychic only relates to information that exists here and now within the energy fields of a biological being.

In response to your supplied comment I would certainly agree with that view.

I wanted to ask you if you could please try to explain what she meant by this.

I cannot profess to know the context or conditions which form the persons opinion, though I can attempt to present some information which may explain some of her perceptions.

Was it corrupt government, demonic spirits, or media that has brainwashed and kept our abilities away from us? Or is it natural for human beings ourselves to cause the brainwashing?

It has to do with the way in which you have been nurtured to think; your thought processes; the way you have been conditioned to learn and spoon fed one definitive reality. It has to do with certain mental conditionings, fed beliefs and forms of neglect.

Let us look at them individually.

Mental conditioning.

Since you were a child you have been systematically told and instructed how to think, what senses and functions of yourself to use for specific tasks, and how to translate what you then are taught to perceive into a final product - your reality. One reality! Their conditioned reality.
It is not the fault of your parents, your school teachers, your medical doctors or your loved ones, for they themselves are also victim to the same psychological manipulation and fragmentation. These individuals are quite innocent in their facilitation of the conditioning taught and reinforced upon you since childhood. Such conditioning is often so subtle in the midst of so many day-to-day distractions, responsibilities and survival pressures that most individuals either do not notice, or do not act upon things that are felt to disagree with their moral and intuitive wisdom. In their hearts they aspire things to be different, but with the pace life has been conditioned to be, and its fierce competitiveness, most people ignore their gut instincts for the more convenient and socially acceptable reality.

You are taught from birth that you are a being of flesh and bone, and that you should inherit all the fears associated with its many vulnerabilities and limitations. This is reinforced by schools and universities, medical institutions, corporations, media networks and so on. Fears, boundaries, concepts of lack and limitation are spoon fed to you via all of these communication routes continuously throughout your lifetime. Never are you taught your true Self, your true spirit origins or your true abilities as multidimensional beings. Never are you taught aspects of yourself, or reality, beyond a distinct vibration of understanding. You are kept within a set vibrational bandwidth of awareness in order to maintain the structure of society as it serves and functions the few. In a sense then, the problem lies within communication as a species. Most people intuitively know they are more than what they are taught, but they fail in the respect of communicating this inner truth to their fellow human beings. Fortunately, this is changing.
Now you may ask who these few are who would benefit from maintaining the current structure and educational system of human beings. Who supplies and maintains the current system of reality as it presently functions? The answer is those behind, and those with the clout of the monetary energy system. The monetary system is a significant factor in maintaining human beings within their present vibrational state, and is a primary factor of why many have not discovered abilities as you have asked about. Those with the clout of monetary abundance, who control the monetary system, are those same individuals who fund and direct the foundation of banks, schools, universities, hospitals, medical pharmacies, news networks and so forth. If indeed one conducts a thorough investigation, they will find exactly who provides funding for such foundations, organisations and corporations that ultimately reinforce these illusions, fears and limitations of mind upon you. You will find in fact, most of such foundations are funded by the exact same few individuals and families across the planet. Those who control the monetary system, control society. Those who control the monetary system control the choices you are given. All of such choices are manipulated to benefit the same such elite. The same elite who threaten to cut funding should the organisations and corporations you rely on every day not bow to their manipulative control. Your evolution and consciousness development is limited in its current state because of the choices you are manipulated to choose from within your reality construct. All of which keep your vibration lower than what you are profoundly more capable of attaining.

The solution then is to develop effective interconnected communications globally to illuminate the people of the world to the truth of who you are. The truth that is not taught in schools, which is suppressed and reserved for the few. With better communication there is greater Self awareness. With better Self awareness, there is greater Self development. With better Self development, there is greater potential for psychic and associated gifts, with abilities as I have described.

Fed beliefs

There are many reasons human beings are conditioned into believing they are lesser, lower and more limited than the angels, aliens and ancient gods they place upon pedestals. One of these reasons is because you are taught, from birth, to trust in the beliefs presented to you as facts by those of self-proclaimed expert status. You are taught, this is how reality is, and this is what you must do to survive within it. Rather than the real truth, which is you did not choose to come here in order to learn how to simply survive as a human animal. You came here to enhance, enrich and enjoy the human experience through the divine expression and interconnectivity of your beautiful ancient spirit.

A little exercise for you to play with. Write down 10 beliefs you currently hold about yourself or your reality which represent either a limitation or a belief which makes you feel worth-less or power-less. Anything that makes you feel victimized, disempowered or anything less than a divine angel.
When you have done that reflect and assess deeply where each and every one of those beliefs systems came from. Draw the roots of origin of each belief system. So for example, if a belief system came from your school teacher, write down where your school teacher would have received that belief system from. Continue to reflect upon and discover the true source of each of your beliefs. If you wish to share them here on this thread, please do so for others learning.

Once you have completed that exercise take a look what you have written and observe who or what has been behind your beliefs. How many of those beliefs have YOU as their root and original source?
When you answer that question yourself you will see whether or not you are currently being fed and controlled by others beliefs. In this way you do not have to take my word for anything, you will be able to discern this yourself.

Are you creating and living your life by your own intuitive knowingness and Self reflection? Or are you living a life someone else has created for you and manipulated you to accept?

Neglect

If you did and completed the former exercise you will have a better perception whether you have neglected your Self or not. Are you being true to your True Self?

Reflect upon the food and drink you consume. If you consider your physical body a divine temple of light and sacred energy, is your current dietary intake in complete honour, harmony and respect to that? Or do you sometimes neglect its care? Only you can answer that.

With such interests in personal development, let us say, the development of psychic ability, just how often each day do you commit to perfecting this discipline? Do you honestly, sincerely commit to pursuing this aspiration with total passion and conviction? Or do you often neglect such commitment to perhaps, let us say, watch a television programme, or go for a drink with friends? Do you sometimes make excuses to yourself? Only you can answer this.

Are you doing the work professionally you truly and deeply aspire to do with all your heart? Are you following your deepest calling to fulfil the purpose your heart beckons you to pursue? Are you doing the work that allows your true spirit, your true character and qualities to shine through you? Or are you in fact neglecting your own heart to be or fulfil what is more convenient, expected of you or paying you the most paper notes? Only you can answer that.

The answers you give honestly to yourself to these questions will help determine your energy and physical vibration as a being on Earth. It will not effect your actual spiritual vibration as a being of the spirit world, but it will effect the behaviour, attitude and outcome of your human identity.
If your vibration is low because you neglect yourself; if your belief systems are adopted by manipulative sources; if your mental thought processes are conditioned within limitation, how can you possibly expect to exhibit psychic or other gifts of likeness? Only you can answer this.

-Sparrow

I accept the challenge!
I'll post again to show you how much progress i made!

Edit: Wow i thought this was going to be easy but it ended up being pretty difficult.
Old 19-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Pathfinder
Hi Sparrow,

I did in fact do the 10 (well 9) belief chart and i discovered that i am an easily manipulated person. Everything i traced back all came from things I've seen in the media and what others have led me to believe. Because of this, i have been the type of person that's afraid of the world and i haven't really enjoyed living yet.

I do neglect myself so much, maybe because i have low self worth. If i see it as me against the world, i normally let the world win. Because of these beliefs i have fed myself, and how i think the world views me, it has defiantly been a strong factor in why i think suicidal. As of right now, i just don't have any self worth and i have fear issues.

I wish i was stronger and able to have a back bone. I wish i wasn't easily persuade into believing what others want me to believe. I'm not saying everything on my chart was false, i just think i let it affect me way too much, sadly.

Even if the entire world hated me, i shouldn't let it affect me, right?

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/y...g?t=1334793825
Old 22-04-2012, 05:37 AM
darkness

What is your view on ascension?
Old 22-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaheart
Hi Sparrow,

I did in fact do the 10 (well 9) belief chart and i discovered that i am an easily manipulated person. Everything i traced back all came from things I've seen in the media and what others have led me to believe. Because of this, i have been the type of person that's afraid of the world and i haven't really enjoyed living yet.

I do neglect myself so much, maybe because i have low self worth. If i see it as me against the world, i normally let the world win. Because of these beliefs i have fed myself, and how i think the world views me, it has defiantly been a strong factor in why i think suicidal. As of right now, i just don't have any self worth and i have fear issues.

I wish i was stronger and able to have a back bone. I wish i wasn't easily persuade into believing what others want me to believe. I'm not saying everything on my chart was false, i just think i let it affect me way too much, sadly.

Even if the entire world hated me, i shouldn't let it affect me, right?

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/y...g?t=1334793825
You have identified the first step in realizing what you feel needs to be changed in acknowledgement of how others have manipulated your sense of self-worth.

You will always be manipulated by others if you do not sustain an inherent value of self-worth that is in alignment to your core values and principles.

Your next step then, is to create a charter of self-worth. So then, in replace of your belief systems, write down 10 of your most sacred core values that you associate with your grandest vision of yourself. These core values should personify and represent everything you stand for as the being that you are.

When you have chosen your 10 core values, from each of them create branches, or pathways, of how you are going to express, manifest and represent these core values in your life.

When you have completed your charter of self-worth look upon it, embrace it and accept it as your sacred mirror of truth. This mirror reflects who you truly are, and nobody or nothing can take this away from you. Do not allow the dust of time to cloud your mirror. This is the bible to which you live and apply yourself in life. This is your greatest guide and strongest weapon against the darkness. Look upon it every day to remind you of what you personally truly believe, instead of accepting the beliefs of others.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Challenges in life can be expected with consistent assurety, as can be the many questions that seek to understand them. The fact you may never learn the full ingredients to every answer does not have to preclude you from enjoying the many flavours of the question.

If at any time you simply do not know what to do …
The simplest advice is quite often, at times, the most profound …

-Sparrow

Thanks Sparrow!
Old 23-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness
What is your view on ascension?
If, by ascension, you refer to the new-age spiritualist concept which teaches a doctrine of hierarchal distinction and status, inequality and human ego, then my view is not one of personal affinity.
What would you presume you are to ascend to?. Your spirit, your true identity, resides within a state of ascension aligned to anything, and beyond anything, your human mind can imagine. It must, for it does not adhere to linear time constraints as does your human thought processes. Which means, it permeates all time, all space, all dimension, always, in all ways. Any ascension ‘progress’ is a personal mental reflection of human thought processes of how you get from one point, or ‘judgement’, to another via linear time. Such is a mindset which reflects the absence of understanding in what your spirit actually is. Despite new-age depictions within literature and media of ‘ascended masters’ of this name, and of this authority or this persona of ‘grandness’, you will find to great surprise, there are no actual beings who refer to themselves as ascended masters in the spirit world. I give fair warning of those whomsoever declare themselves in contact with a spirit claiming to be ‘ascended’ or wearing the persona of ‘Master’. Your ancient beautiful spirit has no need to decorate its pure essence with fanciful romanticised personas of ego and distinction. Such garments of appeal provide very little fulfilment or use in the realm of love and light where all are equal. The journey of ascension, as is romanticised by many, is yet another attempt to ‘add’ more into the box of purity, simplicity and perfection. It is yet another attempt to put further distance between who you truly are, and who you presently perceive yourself to be. It is yet another attempt to persuade the human to struggle, stress and be subservient to status, rather than simply accepting the full beauty of who they already are. One’s true Self is not reached via any ladder of the mind of man, but those open to receive the Self need only the present moment through which to behold it in all its grace and glory.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 24-04-2012, 12:45 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
You have identified the first step in realizing what you feel needs to be changed in acknowledgement of how others have manipulated your sense of self-worth.

You will always be manipulated by others if you do not sustain an inherent value of self-worth that is in alignment to your core values and principles.

Your next step then, is to create a charter of self-worth. So then, in replace of your belief systems, write down 10 of your most sacred core values that you associate with your grandest vision of yourself. These core values should personify and represent everything you stand for as the being that you are.

When you have chosen your 10 core values, from each of them create branches, or pathways, of how you are going to express, manifest and represent these core values in your life.

When you have completed your charter of self-worth look upon it, embrace it and accept it as your sacred mirror of truth. This mirror reflects who you truly are, and nobody or nothing can take this away from you. Do not allow the dust of time to cloud your mirror. This is the bible to which you live and apply yourself in life. This is your greatest guide and strongest weapon against the darkness. Look upon it every day to remind you of what you personally truly believe, instead of accepting the beliefs of others.

-Sparrow

I honestly can't think of anything good about myself that would matter. I feel like i should just take a bullet through the head. This pain of life is not worth it. I go back and forth with these stupid emotions dealing with hateful beings. They out number me and i don't see any signs that life will get better or that there are guides and spirits out there that will help me get through this pain. I realize that i'm not strong enough to go through this, but scared enough to not actually pull the trigger.

i'm just so tired of this, I feel alone.
Old 24-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Guide
Quote:
I honestly can't think of anything good about myself that would matter. I feel like i should just take a bullet through the head. This pain of life is not worth it. I go back and forth with these stupid emotions dealing with hateful beings. They out number me and i don't see any signs that life will get better or that there are guides and spirits out there that will help me get through this pain. I realize that i'm not strong enough to go through this, but scared enough to not actually pull the trigger.

Dear Monaheart,

I couldn't less than read what you wrote. Dear Sparrow, I read and I decided to jump here, please excuse me for the intervention!

When I was your age dear Monaheart sometimes I used to feel like you feel now, and several times I thought of pulling the trigger.

Now, that I am many years older than you, I think back and say, "Thanks I did not do it!." Do you know why? Because it remained the best part to live, the best and most delicious love to find, the best things to know and learn... the best places to go... the best beings to meet...

In your wildest moments of suffering, even surrounded by negativity, think that YOU ARE A BEING OF LIGHT and THAT YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.

For example, you have US here to share your pain, you have YOUR GUIDES (despite you cannot feel them in this moment of darkness, they are always there!) they have oriented you to post here in SF!

They are in your dreams, in your purest feelings... not in your thoughts. That one who thinks of pulling the trigger is not the true Monaheart, I can sense it. That one who says: "I honestly can't think of anything good about myself that would matter," is not the true Monaheart. Don't let your mind plays tricks with YOU!

Your wounded heart can heal if YOU want to, if you have the intention to. Be patient, accept every thing in your life as a way to grow up. Try to see in YOUR-SELF the good things many of us see about you. Feel yourself strong and you will become strong.

Despite of the traumas in your life, ALWAYS LOVE YOURSELF, you still have a lot to give and to receive.

A warm hug of love,

TISS
Old 24-04-2012, 03:07 AM
Gregatha

Quote:

Dear Monaheart, trust in life darlin, and keep hoping and wanting things to be better, and in time things will go your way. If ever you need somebody to talk to, feel free to call.. Greg.