Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-05-2011, 09:55 PM
hina

death of a pet.

hello. i lost my gerble lilly today and i hope she is ok where ever she is. but when i was trying to bury her i parly uncoverd what i think is probly someone eleses pet. we have a few back there but there all marked. i plan on marking this one but is there anything eles i can do to make up for desturbing it?
Old 02-05-2011, 01:15 AM
Experiencer

My condolences on losing your beloved pet.

As for the other pet: you might say a prayer for it? Think positive thoughts that it be in the afterlife, and happy there? Mark its grave?

Jim
Old 02-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Charmed Fool

I'm sorry for your loss as well. *hugs* I've had many pets pass and with each time it doesn't get easier. My condolences. <3

As for the other little creature, as Left Behind said, think positive thoughts in the animal's honor, maybe even say a little prayer to whom or what[ever] you believe in.

Best wishes,

Brandi
Old 02-05-2011, 03:54 PM
spirit72

O bless, I am so sorry for your loss,it is so hard to loose a little fur baby, when they have given so much pleasure... I myself had to do the same this morning after a little bird dropped from his nest Every summer, this happens...
I have got a little plot for putting god creatures to rest, may sound silly, but I do this to stop them suffering from more suffering to other things that attack after death... I dig a little hole, say a little prayer for the angels to carry the little creature to heaven safely, and make a cross motion, and just spend a few moment, making there Life how ever short lived a worthy one...
and then I lay stones over the top in a cross...

As for the one you inadvertently dug up, just repeat the proses... and just say a little prayer again,these things happen... just send lots of love, and send it to the universe...
Old 04-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit72
I myself had to do the same this morning after a little bird dropped from his nest Every summer, this happens...
I have got a little plot for putting god creatures to rest, may sound silly, but I do this to stop them suffering from more suffering to other things that attack after death... I dig a little hole, say a little prayer for the angels to carry the little creature to heaven safely, and make a cross motion, and just spend a few moment, making there Life how ever short lived a worthy one...
and then I lay stones over the top in a cross...

That's very sweet!

Jim
Old 02-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Master
Hello Hina (and welcome to the forums).

I'm so sorry for your little lost friend.

I think everyone has given a very good idea to refresh the markings, maybe add a flower or two extra, and say a special prayer for it.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Quester

my condolences for your beloved gerble lilly. She is safe. We are all more then our physical body.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:38 PM
gentledove

Hugs to you

You might want to place something more permanent than flowers...the stone cross would be a good idea, or maybe an inscribed stone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quester
my condolences for your beloved gerble lilly. She is safe. We are all more then our physical body.

This is very true, and very comforting. Hugs to you for your temporary loss.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:57 PM
Coming2

I am so sorry for your loss. It is so hard losing a pet and we often wonder whether o not there is a place for them on the other side. Rest assured that they will be waiting for you when you return home. As far as finding another pet I wouldn't get upset about disturbing it. Rebury the animal and say a prayer for it and send it love. I think all the suggest you have gotten would be a fitting and wonderful tribute to Lilly and the other pet.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Master
Say a prayer and go at it for your buriel for your beloved pet, I believe that animals are more forgiving.
Spiritlite.