Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-08-2019, 07:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Why they make their presence known to you?

These are recent experience's of mine, but I'll try to enunerate them as far as I can remember.

- the other day after meditating using a guided meditation with archangel micheal. When I went outside of my house I saw a spark of intense white light even when it was evening and there wasnt any object that was able to reflect any lighting. And a golden orb that appeared close to my eye. I thought there was something in my eye.

- Back in 2014 while I was working on my computer. The door to my bathroom suddenly opened and I saw a white (not sure what this is) outline of a man. He seemed muscular with a very grounded feeling about him, he seem to have curly hair. And kind of tall maybe around 5'6 - 5'7. Couldnt see the face. Just the white outline. He stood there for a few moments but enough to make out what he was.

- In the last few years I have been hearing names related to angels and deity's like Michael, Raphael, Jophiel, Lilith, and Erishkigal. I remember the dream where I heard michael and raphael's name. The messenger said that two were trying their best. And I had a feeling that they were doing their best in the battle field which was closer to earth but not in the same place. Lilith gave me a dream story and introduced herself to me. Erishgikal just flat out said her name inside my head. And a voice calling out jophiel's name. Whew!

I'm not frightened but why do they do this?
Old 29-08-2019, 09:47 AM
Master
Hello,

They do these things to get our attention. They want to encourage a friendship with you. That is the best way for them to support and assist you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-08-2019, 07:26 PM
Suspended
Master
Well its been 8 hours since last reply, so i'll have my say, first thing is to find if they're genuine. My suggestion is, go back to basics, raise your energy vibration - obliterate and negative words going through your mind and replace with thoughts of love and light, and other high energy words. Push your vibration higher, meditate to clear the mind, walk in nature for half an hour a day at first, then and hour a week after.

Talk to your support team 'Angels'Guides'Higher Self' - and keep chatting and thinking of them many times during the day, until answers come, be patient, and then see/ask if these names are genuine via your team, and if so that's great, then ask them who's saying the words what they want, and what to do. I'm a big believer in asking for a light shield every 24 hrs if need be from your Angels, ask/think light shield please when voices appear and see if that removes them or not to find out if this is genuine.
Old 29-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Experiencer

I've never sought out angels but they have come to me. Sometimes I heard like high pitched voices that are singing but I can't make out the words. Very strange thing. Hard to describe.
Old 30-08-2019, 08:17 AM
Suspended
Master
I once heard a 'Choir of Angels' singing early hours one morning a few years ago when I wasn't well, the most beautiful sound 'I have ever heard' - don't ask me how I know they were Angels, I just know...
Old 31-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miwako
These are recent experience's of mine, but I'll try to enunerate them as far as I can remember.

- the other day after meditating using a guided meditation with archangel micheal. When I went outside of my house I saw a spark of intense white light even when it was evening and there wasnt any object that was able to reflect any lighting. And a golden orb that appeared close to my eye. I thought there was something in my eye.

- Back in 2014 while I was working on my computer. The door to my bathroom suddenly opened and I saw a white (not sure what this is) outline of a man. He seemed muscular with a very grounded feeling about him, he seem to have curly hair. And kind of tall maybe around 5'6 - 5'7. Couldnt see the face. Just the white outline. He stood there for a few moments but enough to make out what he was.

- In the last few years I have been hearing names related to angels and deity's like Michael, Raphael, Jophiel, Lilith, and Erishkigal. I remember the dream where I heard michael and raphael's name. The messenger said that two were trying their best. And I had a feeling that they were doing their best in the battle field which was closer to earth but not in the same place. Lilith gave me a dream story and introduced herself to me. Erishgikal just flat out said her name inside my head. And a voice calling out jophiel's name. Whew!

I'm not frightened but why do they do this?
I would say that they want to teach you 'things'.Seems like they're after those who crave to learn.Not sure,but that's what i think.
Old 31-08-2019, 07:04 PM
Master
The Deities and such come to me because they want to teach me things not found on this side of the veil. At times, They pester me with snippets from a song (it acts like a signature so I know which Deity is contacting me) which kept repeating in my head until I did something about it.

For example, the most recent pestering happened a couple of days ago. For some reason, I was thinking about the number eight and got some insights about it. I didn't get everything about eight the first time. The next day this particular Deity wanted me to learn more so the same snippet returned which meant I had to think more on the number eight. I went through mental gymnastics but I got the key points of what that Deity wanted me to know.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)