Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 21-01-2011, 04:46 AM
davidjohn83

Book1 1/1/11 1/11/11 11/1/11 11/11/11

the 1 is apparent everywhere, not just in dates, or clocks. i'm moticing it everywhere i look. not when i'm trying ti find it tho.. like there will be 11 replies to a comment, followed by a price of 11, to change to everything....

I just herd that if you take the last 2 digits of your birth year and add it to the age you will turn this year then you get 111 !!!!!!
Old 21-01-2011, 05:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjohn83
the 1 is apparent everywhere, not just in dates, or clocks. i'm moticing it everywhere i look. not when i'm trying ti find it tho.. like there will be 11 replies to a comment, followed by a price of 11, to change to everything....

I just herd that if you take the last 2 digits of your birth year and add it to the age you will turn this year then you get 111 !!!!!!

If you were born before 2000 it adds up to 111 and children add up to 11, and since this is year 2011 it will appear everywhere, but if one really wants to see if the number occurs more frequently that any other I say test it by rolling 4 dice and see if four ones is a statistical anomoly.

It's best to remember, if you look for flowers you'll see many more.
Old 21-01-2011, 06:55 AM
Sira

11 has been a large part of my life when I was woken up, in the last years I've become more sensitive to all kinds of combinations. At one point I did a numerology reading and it turned out like this:
Your Life Path is 11
Your Expression is 11
Your Soul Urge is 9.

Edit: took another look and found these:
Your Personality Number is 11
Your Hidden Passion is 2
Your Karmic Lesson is 7
Your Balance Number is 7

You can do a do-it-yourself analyses at Frans Decoz's numerology website. I recommend it.
Old 24-01-2011, 05:42 AM
Guide

11 has been taking a very large role in my life, as are the sequences 123 and 1234. If you add my birthdate, Dec. 6 1993,

12+06+1993=2011
or
12+06+93=111

Maybe this year is my year to shine? lol! :P

I know my Life Path number is 4 and my Soul Urge is 6.
Old 24-01-2011, 05:50 AM
Master
I've been getting a lot of 4:44's or 2:22's and the like recently. I'll glance at the clock and it always takes me by surprise. Who knows what it really means, if anything. I'm a 4 also.

Old 29-01-2011, 08:13 AM
Dreamer444

have you read the 11.11 code by hilary h carter? I brought that book when 11.11 kept appearing to me which it still does. People think its something to do with 2012 and an awakening. Since then ive been reading numbers more often, 444 comes up often which is why I used it in my user name im also trying to start my own business which im calling "Earth Angels @ work"
I brought a book Angel Numbers and 444 means :
"Thousands of angels surround you at this moment, loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm, and are an Earth Angel yourself. you have nothing to fear-all is well"

It all made sence then :-)
Old 29-01-2011, 08:16 AM
Dreamer444

111 in my angel numbers book means
"An energetic gateway has opened for you, rapidly manifesting your thoughts into reality. Chose your thoughts wisely at this time, ensuring that they match your desires. Dont put any energy into thinking about fears at all, lest you manifest them"
Old 14-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Mishka81

Hey Dreamer

Is there anything in your book about 1111 four ones, I see them everywhere: on the clock, at the checkout, on my odometer.

I know it means something but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do?
Old 20-03-2011, 12:50 PM
eyesee

I love numbers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjohn83
This is something I have noticed with elevens and with numbers that become eleven when added, OR are divisible by eleven...such as 22,33 etc. I have noticed this occurring with great frequency, but also at different intervals of intensity for more than ten years now...Maybe eleven years! ;)
Wow, yes, this works on my end...now I'll be thinking of everyone's brithday all day and trying this sum repeatedly. Thanks for the obsession!

Blessings,
eyesee
Old 01-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Cumbria

I had a period of 11's, I think it was significant but I can't remember what I read. It was amazing how often I glanced at it