Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-12-2015, 10:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aszpazia
@Colorado

Thank you for sharing your experience and for you thoughtful reply, what you experienced sounds so much more intense tough, I would have lost my mind for a little while if I was in your place, I'm not good at dealing with these things at all.

May I ask which actor was?

Yes, maybe I have the same thing happening to me as you, but honestly hope that's not the case, because I tend to get confused and scared very quickly, you seem so calm and collected when you talk about it.

The theory of being somehow energetically "connected" to him in a way is a frightening one to me, because of what you just said, it doesn't make any sense, spiritually wise, I really shouldn't have these feelings, there is no reason to. I wish it would just go away..
This is long, so brace yourself...more likely, you are drawn from the same energy source. Think of it in terms of colors. Each energetic soul has colors that describes the characteristics of its soul...there are many shades of blue, although they are different, they are from the same color group. Maybe your soul draws or reconises on some level the same energy source that you both tap into and draw energy from. On a conscious level you do not know him, but on a spiritual level, you may know him on a soul level.

Think about this, you have many planets that make up your natal chart, you draw energy from different planets...others also draw energy from those planets. You may have an unspoken link with these people on some level that you are not aware of, that automatically helps you to relate or spiritually makes you apart of them on a soul level. Infact, there are probably thousands of others on this earth that ties them together from the same source in certain areas. You may have a also a gift that you are not aware of, that helps you to feel this more intensely.I dont think it is scarey. I know with mine, the only thing I can think of is that I was always a little performer growing up, mainly for my family..and then in school. I always loved dance and acting. Its even in my birthchart. I tend to see a lot of people who have this kind of passion as having a lot in common energetically. I wonder if its because we have gotten our energy from the same source, that automatically connects us in ways we are not consciously aware of. The same as we have different characteristics of our family through DNA...but instead, this is energetically.

The persons death i saw was Heath Ledger. I wasnt a huge fan at the time, but i did admire his acting after his biggest trivial, shocking role in Brokeback. I dont know, there was something about it and I knew, that this was going to be a big change for him and he was in his element. I think he felt the same way about the movie, and that is why he took the role knowing it was going to be highly controversial and there would be pretty significant consequences...but as a true actor..he delivered an impressive performance. It was his first movie that I remember seeing, 10 things I hate about you...well, there were 20 things I hated about his role in that movie. Most people loved his acting in that movie...but there was just something premature and off about it for me. ..it was later that I read that the role was his least favorite and he was felt he was not in his element playing that part, therefore not accurately portrayed or fit for the role. If it werent for his part in the movie, I might have not be so turned off by the movie after I saw it.

I have had premonitions and random psychic phenomenon happen to me most of my life...including being contacted by deceased loved ones..so maybe I have an ability to feel and see people I am energetically inclined to, as well. I really couldnt tell why or how...I just know that I did. I just felt Heath's best performances were going to be offbeat roles, not the role of the heart throb. He was no Brad Pitt or George Clooney...he was a different..and the best roles where he would shine, would be the ones that were different. He did a good performance in the Joker, the whole movie was good...but I still think it wasnt the tailored role where he belonged. I think it was much too dark for his sensitive offbeat odd, yet charming personality.

I am not always the best communicator, this is as close to putting into words how I feel about these kinds of connections. On some level, we are all connected, because on a spiritual level, we all draw energy that makes up who we are...some are stronger than others, and we can feel that in certain areas...and I believe that can go both ways, long after a person has passed on, especially if they are not at rest or we are receptive to them. We may be able to feel their thoughts and feelings even after they have passed on. Since our soul is made up of the energy of our thoughts and feelings/and the same energetic source that we have in common with them.

When I speak of energy sources, it gets a bit confusing because we are all from the source, but certain aspects draw particularly from a specific source. Think of it as a rainbow, the whole is the source or rainbow...but the different colors of the rainbow is the different sources we draw our energy from.