Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-06-2014, 06:02 AM
maybeimjustacrazy1

My half sister who is 12 years older then i am, always has said that at the house we used to live in there was evil and more then one spirit. she used a ouija bored that I still have memory of even though i was a toddler, all the lights upstairs went out and the clothes racks shook violently like someone was taking there hand and running it back and forth. she always felt something latched on to herself, me, and my younger sister. my half sister is also an empath. There have been countless incidents in my life and my sisters'. Ill name a few. Me:Before the dream i described in the other sections, i had an incident about a year ago that made me think i was insane(i always think im insane when this **** happens and there must be an explanation) although here it goes. i was staying with another friend and was watching a movie on a portable dvd player late at night in the living room and all of a sudden i heard the front window slam shut but it was never open but i was instantly frozen and couldnt move but could see from my peripherals the window slowly open and a foot stepped in then the rest of the creature/spirit/entity, whatever the hell it was (which looked almost identical to the things in my dream months later) it was like a 3d shiny shadow but this one had a pale yellow fencing mask face but actually had eyes, just black slits (but i could see them in the dark there was a shine to them i cant really explain it any better then that) and it slowly walked over but i still couldnt move just see out of my peripherals and its like it knew cause it stood to the side of me and laughed then stepped directly in front of me and said "you cant ignore us any longer" then it was gone and my eyes slammed shut and then it was like i came out of a trance. the difference here was that i know i had never fallen asleep. I believe in god and the devil although not the common views on them, idk what they are or how they manifest but i pray every night to ask for forgiveness and guidance and the protection of my family and the entire world as a whole. I say this because when weird stuff does happen or i have evil thoughts i pray yet inside i hear laughter and sometimes even catch myself smirking. idk if possession is real but sometimes i feel it is or like theres something there thats saying my praying is hopeless. I catch myself unintentionally embracing it even in a trance like state then snap out of it like what the f*** am i doing. Especially when im looking in the mirror, its like i look into my own eyes but its not me and i smirk and smile malevolently, again maybe im just really insane idk. another incident for me was about 2-2 1/2 yrs ago i was living in the projects and didnt have a bed just foam stacked up and i had just shut my light off, it was a regular night and laid down, then out of nowhere I FELT THE FOAM SINK BEHIND ME like someone laid down and thats an unmistakable feeling and i instantly froze and started praying i just couldnt move then i felt pressure come over my body like something put its arm around me for like 5 mins i laid like this then it stopped and i instantly hopped up and flicked my light on and went into the living room.(although this nvr happened again and ive nvr decided if it was bad or good) my older sister has had a similar dream to the encounter i had while watching the dvd where she said she was in her dads trailer when she was younger and he had been admitted to the hospital. she said it felt she nvr went to sleep but her wall opened up and she described it as an ominous figure cackling and it then said"ive almost got u, u will be mine", recently she said there was a dream where she was with her daughter in the back of a store and there was a large tv with a man sitting in front of it tlking to a man on the screen although the man sitting nvr said anything, the man on the screen was dressed in a suit and she described him as looking personable and that he noticed her and her daughter and laughed in an evil way then smirked and said "hey there we were just tlking about u" in a condescending evil way then said "so u think u got this huh? u think u can challenge me?" then laughed and she woke up. My younger sister (who wont tlk about this with me) complained to my mom about 4yrs ago that something was in her room while she slept watching her and tormenting her and she woke up with very weird marks, i always thought they were self inflicted but as i tlked to my half sister about this last night she said my younger sister was very scared and was very genuine when tlking about her encounters. i wish i could elaborate more on that but my younger sister never spoke to me about that or hardly anything for that matter.
Old 18-06-2014, 06:08 AM
maybeimjustacrazy1

my dad (who is a very logical thinker) also swears up and down when i was a little boy he checked on me in bed and when he opened the door i was hovering over my bed, then he quickly went over to me went to grab me but i just dropped. i am trying to remember each and incident possible. i dnt now what i believe in exactly but im tired of this, im tired of these feelings. ive tried stuff thats prolly just stupid like drinking holy water, looking up chants/spells to cast spirits away and out of me, asked in gods name for spirits/entities/etc to leave and even commanded in the name of god. but nothing seems to work. I hope all you understand this is VERY SERIOUS TO ME. if any of you are not sincere please do not mess with my head, im already losing my mind.
Old 18-06-2014, 06:23 AM
maybeimjustacrazy1

i am too new to post attachments or pictures but dont just want to fill this forum with stuff to get the privelage seeing as how all the help i need is regarding this thread. if somebody does need a photo i would be more then willing to email you one.
Old 20-06-2014, 04:26 AM
Master

To be very honest I don't think it's a curse you're dealing with (although I could be wrong). To me it seems more like possession or entity attachment.

I don't know your circumstances but do you think you could find someone in your area, someone who can do spirit attachment removal and soul retrieval?
Old 20-06-2014, 11:38 AM
maybeimjustacrazy1

I have never heard of any of that. Can u make any suggestions
Old 26-06-2014, 07:41 PM
Twin Lightz

I humbly and respectfully disagree that it (whether you choose to call it a curse, hex or possession) cannot be removed by anyone other than the person who placed it.

It can be done, permanently both for yourself and across your entire family.

Contact me if you are serious.