Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Fascinating story Sentient, really interesting. I have been tracing my Ancestors for years and have found ' Ancestry ' to be the best regarding Documents etc. They do have some Russian info: I don't know if any here https://search.ancestry.co.uk/Places...a/Default.aspx
would help

Sweet of you thank you, I don’t speak Russian though …..
Quote:
'Yes I am Russian and have ties to the female side of the Romanovs through Alexandra'

Ties to Alexandra.... what about your Father? Genetics come from each side
???

I seem to have some long lost distant ‘Romanov’ cousins from Repola and Olonetsky District, but then again Romanov is a very common surname in Russia I assume and therefore nothing to do with the Tsar - besides Nicholas II male line is not from the Romanov side, but instead it is a Holstein-Gottorp R1b.
Who knows what the Romanov y-dna male line is (?) some of my relatives seem to be N.

Quote:
Nicholas II, although called a "Romanov", was the y-line descendant of the German-Scandinavian Dukes of Holstein-Gottorp (modern Schleswig-Holstein at the south end of the Jutland Peninsula) and, before them, a number of kings of Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
Family Tree picture:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F..._simple_de.png

So the last Romanov there was Grand Duchess Anna Petrovna of Russia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_...ovna_of_Russia

Have I got it right?
Old 21-03-2018, 02:08 AM
Master
WOW! Just as well that I looked into this a bit deeper ………
At least I am finding relatives!

So - another relative who had served the Tsar:
http://gmic.co.uk/topic/67665-st-geo...and-what-else/
Old 21-03-2018, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
WOW! Just as well that I looked into this a bit deeper ………
At least I am finding relatives!

So - another relative who had served the Tsar:
http://gmic.co.uk/topic/67665-st-geo...and-what-else/

There are lots of free translation services available if you ever find Docs: in Russian regarding your Ancestors. It's a interesting hobby that takes you on a journey you don't want to miss
Have fun....
Old 21-03-2018, 05:18 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

It’s so splendid that my thread is helping you guys discover your ancestry :) but I think that belongs in a new thread as this is specifically for Romanov past life related things and it’s gotten off topic onto DNA research
Old 21-03-2018, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TatianaRomanov
It’s so splendid that my thread is helping you guys discover your ancestry :) but I think that belongs in a new thread as this is specifically for Romanov past life related things and it’s gotten off topic onto DNA research

Past life memories and DNA are actually all connected
Old 21-03-2018, 06:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

There’s nothing that proves they are and that you’ll have the same DNA from a past life,

but what I’m saying that the topic has turned to speaking of ancestry and relatives of this current life, when this thread is for Romanov past lives and past life memories and questions relating to it
Old 21-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
There’s nothing that proves they are and that you’ll have the same DNA from a past life,

but what I’m saying that the topic has turned to speaking of ancestry and relatives of this current life, when this thread is for Romanov past lives and past life memories and questions relating to it

If you do some Scientific research you will see there is proof look for Genetic Memories, it's very interesting.
Old 21-03-2018, 07:40 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Reincarnation it’s self unfortunately can’t be proven so it can’t be proven what ties it together though I certainly do think it’s possible given my ancestry! :)

But my main discussion wasn’t that, my point is as I said that the sharing of ancestry of relatives in your current life deserves its own thread and goes off topic of this Romanov past life memory / questions thread I started
Old 21-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Reincarnation it’s self unfortunately can’t be proven so it can’t be proven what ties it together though I certainly do think it’s possible given my ancestry! :)

But my main discussion wasn’t that, my point is as I said that the sharing of ancestry of relatives in your current life deserves its own thread and goes off topic of this Romanov past life memory / questions thread I started

The problem with reincarnation stories are the amount of people who think they are reincarnated, all over the world are thousands of ' Tatianas ' all claiming to be a reincarnation of her but the thousands tell different stories so it's impossible to piece together which memories are false and which are true. Dr. Ian Stevenson has spent his entire life travelling around the world documenting some excellent cases which are very hard not to believe, his books are amazing and very hard to put down once started

You say you are connected in THIS life to Alex: that in itself is interesting, have you had your DNA tested and how did you do that?
I keep forgetting to ask you, in your past life memories in what language do they come through to you?
Old 21-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Master
Tatiana, please carry on with your memories.
Any memories of being a nurse?
(Just brought one example of the wounded in with my previous post - concerning a relative from the past - the reality you say you remember).

Surely nursing must have meant more than just ‘taking selfies’ by the bedside of those war wounded.
How did you feel about them, how did they open up the outside world for you?