Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-03-2018, 04:41 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Tatiana Romanova

Hello! Nice to meet you all. For many years I have known of my life as a Romanov daughter and I come here in hopes to find others from my family!

and this is my story (very shortened lol)

Years ago when I was very very young I started to have dreams, dreams where I was a girl I did not recognize, in places I did not recognize, and people around me I did not know in this life, but felt I have known forever
They felt so realistic I did not know what to think of them, but I came across people who believed in Reincarnation and it struck me, was this a past life? I was not sure what to think of reincarnation. And after searching up the descriptions of places and people in these dreams, and finding multiple stories, and pictures of what I had seen in my dreams. I finally admitted to myself that i was Tatiana Nikolaevna.
Soon after i let myself believe, memories flooded back. I’d cry at the sad and laugh at the happy.

I would love to now share my memories. I would rather speak of my memories that i have not found photographic or written evidence of as they feel so close to me as i know they are just mine, but i can share my proven ones as well.

I recently had a memory of my brother Alexei (we called him Alyoshka) and my mother (Mama). It was night, I do not recall the time, my hair was still long so I was younger,(our hair was shorter as we got older) due to my appearance and hairstyle and length it was around 1910, i was a light sleeper (compared to Olishka, the heaviest sleeper in the world)
I heard a cry, it was little Alyoshka (Alexei)

Mama had been very tired that day as she had been taking care of him so much (which she did not mind doing of course and did so happily). She always would go to him whenever he had a problem,and whenever he cried.She loved him deeply. I did not want her to wake up so I figured I would try to help make him go back to sleep. I sprung out of bed and quietly ran to him and I tried to help soothe his crying

It felt magical to look at him, my brother, even though he was crying I felt happy to look at him. I tried quickly what I could to make him happy but he was still crying and it felt even louder, although that was possibly because i was standing right there and getting nervous! I started to panick slightly, I did not want her to have to wake up. I always wanted to help my mother whenever I could.

But then Mama was there and she did not have to ask me what I was doing as she knew I was trying to help. She picked up Alyoshka and held him and slowly rocked him back and forth. He cried, but less and less, and then stopped. I was amazed, I don't recall exactly what she said but I asked "How did you do it?"
She said something, something like "A mother knows, and once you are a mother Tatya you will know how to do the same" i looked at her amazed and she smiled and tapped my nose with her finger. I laughed and she told me to run along back to bed.

I hope this rings a bell to anyone~

Tatya
Old 12-03-2018, 04:44 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Death Memory

We went down the stairs.

We saw Mama was there, as well as Papa, who was carrying Alexei. We were ushered into a room and told to wait. But Mama looked at the Bolsheviks angrily. “No chairs! Are we not allowed to sit!” In an entitled tone. Out of us all Mama was the most angry towards the Bolshevik. Anytime Mama showed her Empress tendencies we felt a pit in our stomach. Out of us all they hated Papa and Mama most and couldn’t stand how she acted. We would fear it would get us all into trouble sooner or later

Papa placed Alyoshka lightly on the chair, careful to be sure our little sunbeam would not be in pain while handled. Everyone gathered close to eachother. We waited and waited.
It was probably only a few minutes but it felt like hours. It bothered me how urgent they were to get us up but yet they left us alone and did not even have time for much explaining to calm our mind as we certainly had many questions. So many Bolshevik, couldn’t one stay and tell us something? Anything?
After a while those men, those demons, walked into the room. He started to organize us, saying it was for a photograph to let others know we were alive.. Olga was with me behind mamas chair, Anastasia and Maria not too far away.

Papa was told to come forward. This seemed normal, he was the Tsar after all, why would he not be up front? But within the blink of an eye that feeling of normalcy was diminished by the sound of a crinkling piece of paper from the pocket of Satan himself.. What was on it? directions for how we were to pose? He told us already.

What happened next was the equivalent of going into shock.
To compare for you all, it was as if we were told “Your body is eating itself alive and slowly your flesh will peel” or some other horrifying statement.
The room stopped but it was evident to the dogs that inside our heads so many things were rushing through them. The dogs began to shake as we did. What was wrong with their owners I’m sure they thought. Dogs can tell when you’re in emotional turmoil. We all muttered words of shock and horror and Papa tried to speak to Yurovsky and wrap his head around what he was told.

The Bolshevik, were told to shoot at us all, but as I said, they hated Papa most. It would’ve been more merciful for them to kill us at the same time, but we had to watch as our protector, our beloved misunderstood father, was killed. Blood from him shot out at Alexei and Mama. It hit our brothers dear little face. What happened next was chaos. Mama and Olga began to cross themselves, but in just the blink of an eye our dear precious mother, was no more. Her blood spattered onto our blouses. Olga and I fell to our knees as we screamed for her. She was our mother she would help us, she had to, she couldn’t be dead, our parents couldn’t be. Alyoshka too was shot before us. I can only imagine his mindset. We scrambled furiously towards the wall and I saw Olga tried to glance over to where Maria and Anastasia were, red blooming from Mashka, dear Mashka, ‘s thigh, Anastasia was clutching at her, Olga had the urge to reach over and comfort them but was frozen. She stayed clutching at her younger sister. The one who always knew what to do. Always. Always had a plan and a way. But I had no plan. I felt I failed my family as even I knew, there was nothing left to do. We were trapped.
The sound of footsteps returned, and the shooting began again. Botkin was gunned down, our loving doctor. As was Trupp, and soon we were lunged at too. I struggled to my feet. I had to keep trying to find a way I had to protect everyone. Olga told me this was the most horrifying part for her, that scarred her most. She said time stopped as i stumbled backwards, the bayonets of the guards starting to penetrate my corset. I kept struggling, I was a fighter, but time slowed again,
And I was shot in the head.

I recall it all. I recall trying to use my hands to push the bayonets back, a terrible idea but all I had. All it accomplished was excruciating pain through my palms splitting open and the momentary “protection” from the pain I could not stop the bayonets from giving.
Old 12-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . An interesting part of Russian history . You could be a reincarnated Romaoff or your dreams could be from a movie you saw early in life and forgot . . You could use one of the many methods of past life regression and see , or go to some one that does past life reads , but tell them nothing , just that you want a reading .
Old 12-03-2018, 02:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Excuse me? no movie has shown these memories I have researched every Romanov movie and none show this. Also, I have recalled the contents of letters I wrote. Something no one would know unless she was there. I have recalled countless things proven by photo documentation.Also I am a past life reader.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Master

Tatiana your memories sound so very real to me, not from a movie. I have past life memories as well and the emotions are so very strong, as I also read in your accounts.
Old 12-03-2018, 09:07 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Tatiana your memories sound so very real to me, not from a movie. I have past life memories as well and the emotions are so very strong, as I also read in your accounts.

Thank you very much yes it can be looked up no Romanov movie has this exact words and actions that comment was very baseless
Also I have proven memories of intimate moments with my family and excerpts from letters I wrote. My memories are proven with documents and photos.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:16 PM
Master

Good for you. It seems you have done your homework. Post more when you can. I find it very interesting and I'm here to support you.

It must have been devastating to witness the murder of your family a second time.
Old 12-03-2018, 11:25 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Oh thank you sir very much for your interest and support! I have an Instagram where I post my proven memories as it’s easy to just write them under the photo so I will paste the stories (somewhat shortened some of them for length was too long) here.

An old story, and one of my favorite stories to tell, I RECALLED PERFECTLY A LETTER I WROTE TO VALENTINA! (A fellow nurse my dear friend) I was trying to regression as I lay at my bed and I recalled suddenly myself writing that letter to her.
I thought to myself (the dots were my pauses as I tried to recall) "....goodbye for now my dear Valentina Ivanovna. I .....remember the hospital and all of you.....often. Good luck and ... God bless you. How...I...firmly and ....gently kiss you.....Send my greetings to everyone who remembers me. Your Tatyana" After my memory I thought "Ha! No way.. I'm crazy.." But determined I was! I searched ALL over to find nothing.. But I knew it was the end of my last letter. But as I gave up I found it! The full version, Word for word.
"Well, goodbye for now, my dear Valentina Ivanovna. I remember the hospital and all of you often. Good luck and God bless you. How I firmly and gently kiss you. Send my greetings to everyone who remembers me.
Your Tatyana"
It was after a paragraph that connects to what websites show of my last letter (the first paragraph, when there was two and my ending)

Awhile back ago, I purchased a book to verify any memories I had, and in it saw the word "Bumblepuppy" and immediately I knew it to be what is called tether ball. I had a vivid memory of the sun shining hitting the ground which I stepped on with white heels and stockings. I was not too old and not too young! Later, I found out in Olgas diary Bumblepuppy was explained as "(tether ball)"

One of my first proven memories I vividly recalled was being in a lilac colored room with my sister Olga. Our hair was worn in our classic Gibson Girl look and our skirts were long and colored. We had dark tights and shoes. Mama had lovingly beckoned her child over and said to me that she wanted a photo of us taken so someone did. I was so shocked to find a photo of us here, just as I recalled everything correctly. Myself sitting on the chair with Olga standing next to me, our outfits the same as my memory.
Old 12-03-2018, 11:34 PM
Master

That is simply amazing. I get flashes of past lives but they only last a few seconds. But in those seconds I see and feel everything as if I was experiencing it in person. And I always recognize me as me though the body is vastly different.

I'm not a member of any social media sites, sorry I can't visit you on Instagram.
Old 13-03-2018, 01:13 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thank you so much! You flatter me so. It’s okay don’t worry! That’s a shame you don’t use any social media though.. I would’ve loved to have friended you on Facebook! I just made one to join reincarnation groups and make friends!