Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 28-10-2006, 02:16 AM
Suspended
Orb Manefestation of Previous Life (photos)

Here are some of my orb collections.

1) Rev4.jpg and Barton.jpg are from the same photograph taken at a location in The Midlands. I was told by an Internet psychic information about a past incarnation and that I was stabbed and buried in a River in this village. He gave me a description, so I took my digital camera and tried to find the location.

The exercise was to photograph certain points, so that I could send him the pictures so that he could 'feel' and pin point the exact location. He mentioned a bridge, so I took a photograph of this site and a large blue orb appeared. He later confirmed that this was the spot.

2) Since then, I have taken photographs in my living room and outside where two more orbs appeared. See orbflow.jpg and room.jpg.

George
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rev4.jpg (17.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg orbflow.jpg (35.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg lroom.jpg (80.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Barton.jpg (95.2 KB, 10 views)
Old 28-10-2006, 07:03 AM
Deactivated Account
they are stunning, amazing stuff
Old 28-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Suspended
Well.....here is some more information, regarding the Psychic Medium called Mike.

1) Firstly he directed me to the bridge at Barton

2) Then the orb appeared

3) Then I received his email (see attachment 'Read This First')

4) The dream occurred whereby I was picking up the name RILEY

5) He then researched this, and found the name Thomas De-RALEY (see the second attachment 'de-riley')

Too much of a coincidence do you think ?

See the attachments from our actual emails.

Also....(now this is important) he makes a reference that the holy relic is protected by the Nights Of The Templar. Armour ? Knight ? Hmmmmm.

It even gets BETTER than that !

Regards George
Attached Files
File Type: txt de-riley.txt (5.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: txt Read this FIRST.txt (7.1 KB, 4 views)
Old 28-10-2006, 06:09 PM
~Jay~

OOh, I like these photos, especially the first one, as it's very similar to an orb I saw with my naked eye one night in my bedroom.

It was about the size of a football, red in colour, with a glittering, swirling "aliveness" in the middle! I stared at it for a good couple of minutes before I either nodded off again, or it disappeared (can't remember exactly now).

But the first picture really captures it nicely, I reckon.
Old 28-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Suspended
Hi Jacey,

Yes....I see them as well.
However, it is only fair to say, this only occurs at night time when I am in bed.

They look like an octopus eye and have these tentacles or feelers that are attached. The only way that I can describe it more accurately is, if you take a look at the symbol when they advertise Sky High Definition TV. The rosette which twists and undulates, is remarkably like that.

I am very concerned about the red colour. This is bad. Red orbs are very bad.
This is my opinion. Maybe a Medium will correct me here ?
George
Old 28-10-2006, 07:05 PM
~Jay~

Hi GeorgeK!

Hmm, wouldn't surprise me if the red colour was bad news, TBH. This happened a while ago now, around the time I was being troubled quite a bit by some nasty night-time visitors, lol! I have a few techniques I've learnt that have sorted these things out tho, and I can normally recognised when I'm being visited & messed with now.
Old 28-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Suspended
Yep.....

Red is a bad colour. It is also symbolic with rage and anger.

I hope I have not been too negative mentioning this.
Old 29-10-2006, 10:39 AM
rose

whoah! impressive photos george. especially after hearing about their connection to you.
Old 29-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Suspended
Thank you Rose,

Here is how it all started many years ago when I saw the gliding monk.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg monk1.JPG (79.1 KB, 8 views)
Closed Thread