Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 27-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Benoit84

I'm pretty sure their language was Sumerian also.

I loved that movie! Very interesting compared to other alien movies that have been coming out lately.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:50 AM
AstralWriter

The Fourth Kind dramatizes the levitation to fill in the unrecorded segments. The voice recordings seem as real as the Anneliese Michel exorcism. The "I Am God" remark is rather chilling.

My father experienced a UFO encounter while we camped out in 1982 in the mountains. To this very day, he has never forgotten about his experience. I asked him in 2008 and 2011. Both times, my dad shared the same story. Whereas I was only 6, I remember that night clearly.

The movie manipulates the facts. It can be true. Whenever there are real accounts and true events involved in films, the filmmakers can skew the real facts.

DreamResearch.org
Old 12-07-2012, 06:09 AM
AstralWriter

The 3am hour is referred to as an evil time. If you believe in possession, then this is the time evil spirits and demons prey on vulnerable souls.

The 3:33am has some meaning. Are alien beings evil?

DreamResearch.org
Old 12-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralWriter
My father experienced a UFO encounter while we camped out in 1982 in the mountains. To this very day, he has never forgotten about his experience. I asked him in 2008 and 2011. Both times, my dad shared the same story. Whereas I was only 6, I remember that night clearly.

The movie manipulates the facts. It can be true. Whenever there are real accounts and true events involved in films, the filmmakers can skew the real facts.

DreamResearch.org

Regrettably the moviegoing public has an appetite for horror& scary dangerous critters.
And many filmmakers are happy to present the unknown as a frightening, dangerous place....with no regard for truth.

I love sci-fi but avoid paranoia inducing films like this. That only fill our heads with unfounded fears.

Hitler accomplished his agenda partly through demonizing the jews.
An extreme example perhaps... but we tend to project our inner fears on those foreign to us.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:57 PM
Master
Well, even Travis Walton, of the Snowflake, AZ experience stated that they blew the movie all out of proportion, and that the inhabitants of the craft weren't as menacing as they illustrated.

Was this Wikipedia page already posted? Comprehensive listings of UFO sightings and experiences.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_sightings

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-01-2020, 06:01 PM
Newbie ;)

The aliens depicted in the movie are the Enaugk. They have butchered us throughout history, much as we have done to animals. They claimed to be "Sumerian Gods". According to Jay Essex, the Enaugk are exactly as depicted in the movie.
Old 10-01-2020, 03:35 PM
Ascender

The movie might not be real, however, there is a guy (Mike Clelland) who wrote a book about the owl/ ufo connection that was a part of the movie's plot. I haven't read the book, but I watched some presentations he gave about his own experience and the research he did into the connection between owls and ufos… interesting stuff.

I have personally witnessed a case of what I can only call possession. The person spoke in an ancient language and levitated. The "spirit" that possessed the woman was most def negative. I don't know if it was an alien or just a demon, or both. I can only say that it was disembodied but able to gain possession of the human body. It seemed to prey on fear. It was similar to what the movie portrayed.