Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-05-2020, 03:32 AM
Pathfinder
Soul mate Love

When? Cuz I’ve been ready.
Old 10-05-2020, 07:29 AM
ant

Ants in your pants?

Perhaps to eager.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:43 AM
Elfin

Ahhh. Yes can be difficult. Even though you are ready the other person is not quite ready. But when it happens will have been worth the wait.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:30 PM
Pathfinder
Talk it out

I think after loosing my brother and father last year and going thru this Pandemic alone. I would really love a partner thru this thing we call life. It’s becoming harder and harder.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:51 PM
Elfin

I am so sorry that you lost your father and brother and now you feel so alone during all of these times we are facing. These are difficult times that we are living, but you are also grieving. I hope that you can find the strength and support to get you through these days . I fully understand that you would like someone special in your life to love you right now. But for now there are many people on here to talk to. I know that is not always the same as having your own special person, but know that you will receive support in your loneliness on here. sending best wishes.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:51 PM
Master
Sometimes we try too hard.....................

............ but then, just about everybody else has this problem.

I guess it has to do with communication, etc.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 10-05-2020, 07:01 PM
Guide
I’m really sorry for your loss, sweetie! I’m also sorry that you’re going through all of this alone. Obviously, I can’t tell you when you’ll meet your soulmate/life partner, but Elfin is right, there are some nice, supportive people here. Perhaps you can find someone special to talk to. There are some people who just care. Right now is a difficult and lonely time for many people, so if you just need someone to talk to, I’d be willing. If you want, you can PM me (I don’t mind).

Good luck to you!
Old 21-05-2020, 09:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Ants in your pants?

Perhaps to eager.

Sounds more likely.
Old 21-05-2020, 11:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
I think after loosing my brother and father last year and going thru this Pandemic alone. I would really love a partner thru this thing we call life. It’s becoming harder and harder.

I know what you mean. So sorry to hear about your brother and your father. Bereavement is one of the hardest things to have to go through in life. And then being all alone and with the world being in the state it is in right now - it's scary. I'm all alone too, and not by choice. I've been ready for my soulmate ever since I was a teenager - they say one's soulmate appears at the right time, but for me this has never happened. So I feel very alone and isolated too.

A lot of people have said to me "there is someone for everyone". Sadly I have found this not to be true - for a start, I've never met anyone, and secondly, I know a lot of people who also never met the right one. And I know a few folks who thought they had found their soulmate, were married for many years - only to find out that their spouse had other motives for marriage than love. It's a shocking thing to have to find out.

I think this old saying about there being someone for everyone doesn't hold true anymore nowadays - unfortunately. The world is in such a terrible state (I don't just mean the pandemic, I mean even before that) that everything is going haywire. Nothing is normal any more.

I do hope you find your soulmate - being ready is good, and there is nothing wrong with longing to find love. That's normal and natural and that's how it should be. A lot of people don't believe in love any more - it's them that's unnatural.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 23-05-2020, 05:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
A lot of people don't believe in love any more - it's them that's unnatural.

In the name of love many have felt hurt and betrayed. Many have been verbally, physically, and/or sexually abused by people who claim to love them. Its highly understandable why some don't believe in love.

I agree longing to find someone to share your life with is natural but given the choices not finding one can be a blessing. That time alone can be used to explore yourself and fulfill your own dreams and passions.