Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-04-2020, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
On a serious note...

It is my impression that of course, this is the point of creation, maya, whatever. The face wishes to look in the mirror and see itself.

See, I really am a simple guy. LOL!
..or love wanting to have the experience of loving itself through the love that it is..

I just have to stop thinking about "who or what is looking at itself or loving itself?" because that is something I am never going to understand.
Old 29-04-2020, 01:59 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I just have to stop thinking about "who or what is looking at itself or loving itself?" because that is something I am never going to understand.

That speaks to my understanding of neti neti. If you can understand it, then it's not It.

So here I sit, a confounded simple guy. LOL!

Actually that's not really true. I'm a blown-away simple guy contemplating with the wondrous unknowing curiosity of a child.
Old 29-04-2020, 08:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicValet
Being that each of us is, in essence, the Divine, are we not participants in a Universal Monologue--including this forum?

As always, Namaste

I cannot conceive that there is anything 'divine'. The natural laws that this 'divine' Being created seem to me to cover all required combinations for a multiperformance universe. Our monologue with the universe we otherwise call feedback. We do it the whole time. We are constantly at it. We call it consciousness.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 29-04-2020, 09:26 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I cannot conceive that there is anything 'divine'. The natural laws that this 'divine' Being created seem to me to cover all required combinations for a multiperformance universe. Our monologue with the universe we otherwise call feedback. We do it the whole time. We are constantly at it. We call it consciousness.

The ride wouldn't be worth the price of the ticket otherwise.

Namaste

www.speaksumo.com
www.bluestar.uno