Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-04-2020, 08:51 PM
I am a part of God that wished to experience life, existence,
a perspective through something like me to expand.
There is no me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-04-2020, 05:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Oh, but what about the potential that was materialized?

That's what I am saying too.

A lot of "cant's" you proclaim. You mean 'beyond a reasonable doubt' or some other kind of 'proof' - in which case, what kind would that be?
Definitely have thought about what you said. As I thought about the above I saw what was more important to me. I see what is most important is I am saying it to but some imply it isn't, important. If we say it is not then it is not thought about. I had to reconcile the idea we create our reality with the idea others give us reality, or what we see as that, as both are true. But reality is what we materialize, that is what reality is. What reality are we in.

The subject mentioned is near and dear to my heart and also my experience. Many believe experience is not given but we certainly know that is not true. I am aware experience is given or more properly taken. So by realizing when it is then one can create reality. We often try moving beyond experience into other ones.

So I think there is (always) a choice after choice, is always a potential where one potential materializes and one doesn't. Choice leaves choice. Something I saw long ago, there is what I materialize and what I do not. Now I materialized it later and this always will be the case. We are looking for what that is. I think this is what experiencing brings us. It is as valid imo to say what is materialized is as important as to what is not materialized, that which remains in potential.

Experience is very important, so much so experience I think shapes what is materialized. I am giving a lot to disagree with, but I think experience determines the order of it. I do think experience, all experience is a cause where we think it is not. I always think of the inner child philosophy books written about many years ago.

The comments about I have a lot of can't made me think about it. But my truth may not be anothers truth. And if there is denial then it is deemed false and I do not know how to prove truth. Whew, hold my feet to the fire. This post is as much about reconciling all the elements and how all interconnect. It is also about when the reality is created. I guess I'm saying, reality is potential to.

end
Old 21-04-2020, 06:10 PM
Master
On a Soul level I am Joy in rainbow colours.
When I go high I am part of a whole, like an ocean, but I am still a separate drop and so are others. I still have my own signature and energy, which is playful, lighthearted, Joy.
I've also felt that among those others I am one of them, totally one while unique, but I sometimes am also a lovable rascal.
It is great to occasionally connect with this 'ocean'. It feels calm and peaceful, joyful to be with like-minded.
Old 22-04-2020, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
The comments about I have a lot of can't made me think about it. But my truth may not be anothers truth. And if there is denial then it is deemed false and I do not know how to prove truth. Whew, hold my feet to the fire. This post is as much about reconciling all the elements and how all interconnect. It is also about when the reality is created. I guess I'm saying, reality is potential to.

No need to 'prove' anything to anyone, lemex: honest/genuine relationship to and with others just requires that you speak your truth (including how you perceive theirs), Xactly as you are doing here.

Serenity Prayer – Full Version
(composed in 1940s)

God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
As it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
If I surrender to His Will;
So that I may be reasonably happy in this life
And supremely happy with Him
Forever and ever in the next.
Amen.

Note how I understand what 'He' and 'His' reference (from my treatise):

"The Entity of Creation (i.e. ‘the Son’ that Jesus mentally and emotionally completely ‘i’dentified with), which is the Totality of said Being’s Doing, are actually transpersonal features of Life, not ‘persons’ as such to begin with."

love9:
Old 22-04-2020, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicValet
Identify what you are not. You are not the the objects of the world. They are observable. You are not the body. It is observable. You are not your feelings. They are observable. You are not the mind. It is observable. If you are not those things that are observable, then what are you? Who are you?

CosmicValet, this is a nice attitude as it rests on falsification instead of verification. You chop down the parts that are illusions instead of adding more layers.
I suspect that that which observes is neither who we are. I don't equate 'consciousness' with 'soul'.
Old 22-04-2020, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I am a part of God that wished to ... There is no me.
But there is an all others included 'us', isn't there? Yes/no?

Maybe not (in your 'view') if you also think/believe, along with some others here, that there are no 'others', only IT diddling with ITSELF, with most of its 'parts' suffering 'like hell' - presumably for IT's OWN satisfaction, maybe to 'see' if 'they' (opps, there's no 'they' then, is there") can find a way 'out' of such 'insanity'?
Old 24-04-2020, 05:37 AM
Seeker

If I'm not my body, not my mind, or not my ego.....who am I?

I also like what Stuart Wilde used to say....'I Am eternal, immortal, universal & infinite.....one with the God-force within.
Old 24-04-2020, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmymc25
I also like what Stuart Wilde used to say....'I Am eternal, immortal, universal & infinite.....one with the God-force within.
Aye to that, except the all-encompassing fact is that what he references as the "God-force" has evolved to become (so It is now) an 'infinitely' variegated 'matrix' of Being in which 'you' are a unique living 'element'. The One lives as Many - whatever else you may believe, think, feel and do, don't deny the reality of your personal 'presence' and don't abdicate your 'role' in It, Jimmy!
Old 29-04-2020, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicValet
As always...Namaste.

"What is it that has never changed? Life passes by and everything is in flux, with one exception. You, the witness, who has always been there. Thoughts, feelings, the world around you move and flow; but you are always there, watching.

We often take on beliefs that we are a certain person, whether that be good, bad, kind selfish, etc. These are only ideas that we harbor in our mind, and they are not what we are. Once you drop your ego (ideas and beliefs about yourself) can you start seeing who you truly are. The ego is an illusion maintained by the mind. It is powerful and persistent. People identify with it and feel threatened when it is challenged. Moving beyond the ego is how we open up to our true essence, that which transcends the mind/ego.

The ego is like a house of cards: when one card falls, the whole structure might collapse, leaving a person devastated. Your true self is greater than any ego you might hold.

Forget the past. You are the boat moving through the ocean, not the wake left behind the boat. Forget the future. You have no way of controlling what has yet happened. The present is where your true self exists. The present is where you will always find your self. The past and future exist only in the mind. Be in this moment now.

Identify what you are not. You are not the the objects of the world. They are observable. You are not the body. It is observable. You are not your feelings. They are observable. You are not the mind. It is observable. If you are not those things that are observable, then what are you? Who are you?

Dig deep to find your true self. It cannot be observed directly because it is you, the observer."

http://www.speaksumo.com

To those who personally 'i'dentify with what they think of as and so proclaim to be 'pure' consciousness and, on that basis, go on to pronounce things like "there is no 'me'," I seriously ask: if a visible (to anyone who isn't color-blind, that is!) ray of 'red' light were to say "there is no 'red'," would you actually believe it?
Old 30-04-2020, 01:58 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
On a Soul level I am Joy in rainbow colours.
When I go high I am part of a whole, like an ocean, but I am still a separate drop and so are others. I still have my own signature and energy, which is playful, lighthearted, Joy.
I've also felt that among those others I am one of them, totally one while unique, but I sometimes am also a lovable rascal.
It is great to occasionally connect with this 'ocean'. It feels calm and peaceful, joyful to be with like-minded.
What a lovely post, if you'll excuse me saying so.
A fount of wisdom so often, FairyCrystal.