Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 02-06-2020, 10:06 AM
Master

Quote:
There is naught but spirit. Let's begin by stating that. There is high and low spirit. At the high end is God, the source. At the low end is physical matter. Now lets look closely at the manifestation of spirit in it's varying degrees of existence. At the highest level spirit is so very pure that it is inaccessible by all but those lesser planes which are near to it. This is the reason we cannot know God. We do not have access. As we move our gaze "lower" though we find that we are increasingly able to discern a reality. But the landscape before us is ever changing. The reason for this will be spoken of in a minute. For now accept that it is true.

I think you're expressing substantive realities here pretty much as they are
One thing though is love is like a medium for knowing God that bridges over the differences by flowing through them and adds an extra dimension giving the true 'visible' shape. love is spirit seen another way. thats really a bold proposition!

the irony is to children the physical world is dominant and all there is, then developing spiritually realise this isn't the case but ultimately to find the spiritual in the physical leads to viewing the physical as originally did at the start, with a sense of wonder of what it represents in what it is. that said, the res a difference between seeing the source of all there is in what's visible and what's visible having the source in it being all there is. Seeking the source is good advice for sure.
Old 03-06-2020, 02:24 AM
Master
God does allow suffering it seems.

Birth is painful.

Dying is painful.

Everything else in the middle is life.

On the other side, there might be some deeper answers past the veil of material life?

And there is love and compassion. Enlightened souls get this much.

And on we go, it's God's Show after all, the less I know the better perhaps.
Old 03-06-2020, 03:26 AM
Master
It seems to me
That I never asked to come here
However, being here has been a life....
A dream?

Awakened I see that I am the dreamer
Life is the dream

It's such delicate, subtle awareness.....

That God granted!!!

Keep yer ducks in line...

Ganders before Goossens

My body is holy!

Mind floats around

This soul

Shudders

Before God.

You know things are not all in our control.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:09 PM
Master

When you came here you brought it all with you. It belongs to your inner-life and you project it outwards. This projection causes you to consider yourself separate from every other thing but really all is one.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:29 AM
Master
If all is one why then the separations.

The Ego is life as a conscious separation?

The soul is granted eternal life

The "true ground" is perhaps far deeper.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:58 AM
bartholomew

If we remember that consciousness is a principle (the "first" principle) then we might ask exactly what is it? The simplest explanation is that it is the manifestation of the creator (God to many, the source to others). Now look more closely at the lower plane separations and realize that each opposing element, while sundered superficially, enjoys equal amounts of consciousness. The answer is that what we know as separation, although seemingly evident and demonstrable, is only another in this world of illusions. And the oneness that we speak of? Consciousness is the actual body of manifestation of God and is the reason it is present (to the degree allowed) even in the tiniest sub atomic particle. We humans very nearly all have the same degree of facility within it. This is the oneness that surmounts divisiveness/separation. Since we are conditioned by the need to express through these fragile bodies and personalities we have to try much harder to see and realize the higher truths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
If all is one why then the separations.

The Ego is life as a conscious separation?

The soul is granted eternal life

The "true ground" is perhaps far deeper.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:45 AM
Legrand

Always nice to read you Batholomew.

Regards
Old 05-06-2020, 04:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
If we remember that consciousness is a principle (the "first" principle) then we might ask exactly what is it? The simplest explanation is that it is the manifestation of the creator (God to many, the source to others). Now look more closely at the lower plane separations and realize that each opposing element, while sundered superficially, enjoys equal amounts of consciousness. The answer is that what we know as separation, although seemingly evident and demonstrable, is only another in this world of illusions. And the oneness that we speak of? Consciousness is the actual body of manifestation of God and is the reason it is present (to the degree allowed) even in the tiniest sub atomic particle. We humans very nearly all have the same degree of facility within it. This is the oneness that surmounts divisiveness/separation. Since we are conditioned by the need to express through these fragile bodies and personalities we have to try much harder to see and realize the higher truths.

I like to call it the Great Spirit. We are spirit and our spirit is sourced in the Great Spirit.

I'm doing my best here to stick to actual observations from my experiences from the heart and mind.

The Great Spirit has huge power, we can tap into it. If you can connect with this spirit, your spirit will grow.

Love is a big part of the reason for consciousness and other divine wisdom.

We need love for the soul like we need air for the body.

Any other spiritual pearls are good if love-centered, I like a broad spectrum of understanding.

Thankyou bartholomew I enjoy your view.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:34 AM
bartholomew

I understand you. It's just that I feel that we are all an actual part of the great spirit. Any apparent separation is illusive and exists only because we are not sufficiently grown. We need to listen to our hearts and grow. Your thoughts are most welcome, especially in these times of conflict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
I like to call it the Great Spirit. We are spirit and our spirit is sourced in the Great Spirit.

I'm doing my best here to stick to actual observations from my experiences from the heart and mind.

The Great Spirit has huge power, we can tap into it. If you can connect with this spirit, your spirit will grow.

Love is a big part of the reason for consciousness, and divine wisdom.

We need love for the soul like we need air for the body.

Any other spiritual pearls are good if love-centered, I like a broad spectrum of understanding.

Thankyou bartholomew I enjoy your view.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
I understand you. It's just that I feel that we are all an actual part of the great spirit. Any apparent separation is illusive and exists only because we are not sufficiently grown. We need to listen to our hearts and grow. Your thoughts are most welcome, especially in these times of conflict.

We are a part of the great spirit.

It's the separation that intrigues me.

Listening to the heart is good.

However, I don't view my self as God.

I always feel like a soul.