Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 18-01-2017, 01:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Sun and moon in Pisces with Sagittarius rising.

Ohh moon in Pisces again <3 :) I tend to get along well with Pisces moon people. I love Pisces anyways ^_^
Old 18-01-2017, 01:23 AM
Deactivated Account

I did a couple of charts, it appears my moon is in Cancer.

<---emotional eater.
Old 18-01-2017, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I did a couple of charts, it appears my moon is in Cancer.

<---emotional eater.

haha tell me about it :) Cancer is indeed verly nurturing, withdraws into shell quickly :)
Old 18-01-2017, 03:05 AM
Knower

My moon sign is in Aries and the description sounds about right. Apparently, I should avoid routines that require patience (I'm very impatient!) and don't give an immediate result. Maybe that's why I'm feeling restless at this point in my college career. I'm in the middle of my junior year and it gets monotonous sometimes. The wide-eyed freshman and sophomore years are gone.

I have a lot of planets in Aries, which probably explains why I'm always extremely ambitious and determined. And the fact that my sun sign is Libra (there was an eclipse when I was born) and one planet is in Leo means that I can get a little too proud of myself and like to have things my way. Gotta watch out for that!
Old 18-01-2017, 03:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiegirl
My moon sign is in Aries and the description sounds about right. Apparently, I should avoid routines that require patience (I'm very impatient!) and don't give an immediate result. Maybe that's why I'm feeling restless at this point in my college career. I'm in the middle of my junior year and it gets monotonous sometimes. The wide-eyed freshman and sophomore years are gone.

That sounds about like gemini moon too, very restless. I remember my junior year, I felt quite old to be in college. I thought I should be doing other things than going to school and was changing careers, ofcourse with my rude awakening it was even harder to focus , because I felt everything was just routine and quite mundane. The material world did not appeal to me. Got to get through it anyways, just a year or so more maybe. Then you look back and smile.
They do not call us the millennials for nothing lol good luck with study ^_^

This video made me laugh, instant gratification comes for the millennials, so they grow impatient. I hear a lot of elders who work with the ones born after the 90s as difficult because they have been extremely sheltered. Well the shadow of being born after the 90s / after 84ish. I am born after the 90 too and it is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU3R0ot18bg
Old 18-01-2017, 09:19 AM
Pathfinder
I think the moon is definitely a sub conscious influence although when it is full it becomes quite an overwhelming dominant one !

I am scorpio sun, with Aquarius rising and moon in Pisces so water water everywhere !
I am led and motivated by my emotions, while this is ok and I learn to live with it every day ,sometimes I am so busy feeling I forget to think and can be a bit impulsive. Saying that I do love being a water sign although do not class myself as a generic scorpion.
Also I see that we get a lot of bad press in the astrology section. Just saying lol.

Love and light
Sarah
Old 18-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th Sister
I think the moon is definitely a sub conscious influence although when it is full it becomes quite an overwhelming dominant one !

I am scorpio sun, with Aquarius rising and moon in Pisces so water water everywhere !
I am led and motivated by my emotions, while this is ok and I learn to live with it every day ,sometimes I am so busy feeling I forget to think and can be a bit impulsive. Saying that I do love being a water sign although do not class myself as a generic scorpion.
Also I see that we get a lot of bad press in the astrology section. Just saying lol.

Love and light
Sarah

I love working with water ^_^ I have cancer and scorpio in my houses. I have very strong earth influence in my chart as well though. That does not make me un emotional , quite the opposite actually. I think earth has an emotional intelligence of its own. So do the other elements I feel ^_^ We are all so amazingly unique and diverse.
I absolutely love being an earth sign
Old 18-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Pathfinder
Hi Angelic star,
I seem to resonate mostly with earth and water signs...and I really get along with Taurean females in particular. In fact my three closest female friends are Taurus and that cant be a coincidence !
I cannot remember the other details of my chart it was done a long time ago. Astrology was definitely my first interest from a young age, closely followed by divination, ufo's and all things galactic.
Old 18-01-2017, 12:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th Sister
Hi Angelic star,
I seem to resonate mostly with earth and water signs...and I really get along with Taurean females in particular. In fact my three closest female friends are Taurus and that cant be a coincidence !
I cannot remember the other details of my chart it was done a long time ago. Astrology was definitely my first interest from a young age, closely followed by divination, ufo's and all things galactic.

Ohh really ! I have a lovely scorpio friend at present you know, between all the heated discussions about scorpio I forget about my friend. She is super nice lol, so generous and good and kind. I love her very much <3 I find scorpio to be extremely generous, calm and good. My experiences are different now, so I attract lovely people.
Old 18-01-2017, 01:01 PM
Pathfinder
Yay I am so glad to hear that.
and yes absolutely, I only have kind and lovely souls in my friendship groups now as I am so much more at peace with myself.

Have a fab day x