Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-05-2020, 07:14 AM
Knower

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Pequena Estrela, I have to chime in here because I know you’ll get a kick out of this...my narc ex used to see 11:11 all the time...now what’s the explanation for THAT? Haha!

I see repeating numbers too. Always 1023 which is the ex’s birthday as well as another ex’s birthday. Interestingly, whenever I visited a new place, doctor who helped me, or a healer that turned out to be an important part of my journey...the address was 1023 or different combination of these numbers, or I’d arrive to meet them at 10:23, or my dashboard in the car had 1023 on it. Regardless, these numbers always make me pay attention to the events surrounding when I see them. I also tend to see birthdays of friends or family on the clock and it makes me think of them, only to find out within the next couple days that they are having an issue or they call me about something important.

I have spoken to some people who see repeating numbers like crazy, and it seems to me the more we take notice of these signs, the more frequent they happen. It’s like some law of attraction. I went through a period where I’d see white feathers on my path all the time. The more I was joyous about finding them and the more I stopped to take notice, the more frequently they appeared! I always found them when I was thinking about something positive.

I think it may be a bit of “where your energy is focused, it grows” kind of thing...but still significant nonetheless!

Wow that's interesting and worrying at the same time, I've never heard of a narcissist seeing 11:11! I wonder though if this narc ex was really seeing them or just pretending to do so, narcs often do to make themselves look like empaths. .

Strange with the 1023, I also used to know a very dangerous narc who's birthday was on 10/23. That was many years ago but I remember dates all the time, they seem to stick with me.

The white feathers - oh yes I see them too, not a lot but around my house there's always some white feathers. And there's no white birds around here...

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 18-05-2020, 04:18 AM
Pathfinder

Spinning those moments... Leigh Lezark never knew Chanel could make Gabrielle sound equally as important as 13:13
Old 18-05-2020, 07:08 AM
Experiencer

Me too I have been constantly seeing 11:11 and 1:11 for almost two years now. It started shortly before my mom got ill and died. My life has changed a lot since then. I can see that I changed too, I have grown. Easy it was not though. Very painful and confusing at times!

Sometimes I have enough of the numbers and ask that they stop for a while. And they do! But only until I open a message and it has a time stamp of 11:11 lol Whoever does this sure has a sense of humor.

I believe the number represents changes and challenges. For me a lot of Let Go happened in the past few years.
Old 19-05-2020, 11:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
Me too I have been constantly seeing 11:11 and 1:11 for almost two years now. It started shortly before my mom got ill and died. My life has changed a lot since then. I can see that I changed too, I have grown. Easy it was not though. Very painful and confusing at times!

Sometimes I have enough of the numbers and ask that they stop for a while. And they do! But only until I open a message and it has a time stamp of 11:11 lol Whoever does this sure has a sense of humor.

I believe the number represents changes and challenges. For me a lot of Let Go happened in the past few years.
Hi Tomma, and my sympathy for the loss of your mum. With regard to the numbers, I believe we have to go through a trauma in order that we are aligned with a higher state of "being".. I have experienced this myself on two occasions. The numbers will come and go.. in waves.. but won't go away. And believe me, I used to shout at them to "go away... Leave me alone" !!! But they don't!! Accept them as part of your life , part of your journey , otherwise you go mad lol!!!! Sent with blessings.
Old 21-05-2020, 10:35 PM
Newbie ;)

I notice 11:10 quite often and it makes me quite anxious about where my head is going to be when the clock ticks over.
Old 21-05-2020, 10:51 PM
Knower

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma

So sad with your mom, sorry to hear that! Bereavement does change us a lot. Over time we learn to live with it, but it never gets any easier.

From what I gather from the responses I had, 11:11 represent being on the right spiritual path, but also changing from one path to another. This might be changes in life, crossing over from one road to another.

Since you had a lot of changes, that confirms it! Changes indeed make us grow, they help us to gain more insight and wisdom, to gain more maturity. But they are often painful. I don't like changes at all, unless they are for the better.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 21-05-2020, 10:53 PM
Knower

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack
I notice 11:10 quite often and it makes me quite anxious about where my head is going to be when the clock ticks over.

Yes I get that too, the 11:10. I think this happens to draw our attention to the clock, so that we are in time to see the 11:11. And when the clock ticks over, we are presented with the 11:11 - I always make sure to look at it, to notice it, so that whoever sends it knows that I appreciate it.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 28-05-2020, 10:43 AM
Master

11:11......... The most wonderful sign from the universe.
Old 29-05-2020, 12:29 AM
Knower

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
11:11......... The most wonderful sign from the universe.

It's still everywhere. 11:11. Something always makes me look at the clock at that time. And at all the clocks in turn because not all clocks in my house are set to the correct time. So I look at each of them in turn - only to see 11:11 everywhere. And then in the car. Lol. 11:11 would be a good theme for a book in the style of Dr Seuss... bizarre but wonderful...

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God