Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-05-2020, 11:15 PM
Knower

Would soul retrieval be good for me? Reactive neurotic mind

Hey,

I got lost in fear a few months ago and it made me more reactive and instead of my heart being radiating I feel empty. I am constantly triggered by everything and self absorbed, I’m afraid of my own mind going crazy, I’ll notice more reactivity and that triggers more reactivity.

Trying really hard to relax but still mind follows me everywhere and triggers me. Constantly in fear. Even deep breathing doesn’t work.

Can soul retrieval help me? Is it dangerous? Is it similar to psychedelics? I’m trying to just accept my mind but …..easier said than done. I feel so incredibly disconnected and not really safe in my body and worried my mind will go more crazy. I imagine soul retrieval to be a way to Open my heart enough to feel the fear instead of habitually reacting.
Right now my heart feels empty and I don’t have empathy or emotion
already taking meds seeing therapist etc etc.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:16 PM
Knower

Also ego sense of self dissolved from too much meditation/hitting my head so my mind is like on mushrooms except without the love and joy. Just confusion. I’ve tried everything. The bandage (meds) isn’t working and the fear needs to be felt however if I try that right now I dissociate and panic
Old 12-05-2020, 11:17 PM
Knower

Trying to give it time but feels like mind is revving up even more
Old 13-05-2020, 12:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahpro
Can soul retrieval help me? Is it dangerous? Is it similar to psychedelics?
A soul retrieval is for those whose soul is either no longer in their body or split into pieces (usually some of the pieces are no longer in their body). The purpose of a soul retrieval is to reunite all the pieces of your soul and put them back in your body.

Such a situation feels like a major part of your essence is missing. It usually happens due to major trauma or a severe non-physical attack.

I am no expert on psychedelics but can say in general it is not similar.

Soul retrievals are almost always done by someone else as it takes a degree of energy and skill. If you are in need of a soul retrieval, it is very likely you lack what is need to be successful alone.

IMO this not an effective tool for your situation.
Old 13-05-2020, 12:26 AM
Knower

Oh yeah I meant I’d do it with a skilled healer.
The trauma was my own fear...
Old 13-05-2020, 12:04 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
This is the reason you shouldn't do Soul retrieval. This is the reason Spirituality isn't such a good idea, Spirituality is only going to make things worse. There are Spiritual practices that might help, such as meditation for instance, but if you're looking to Spirituality as a cure it's not going to happen. At best you might find something to distract yourself but Soul retrieval isn't going to help if you're on meds and therapy. There are most likely far better practices and methods that might be suggested by your therapist or suitable resources available on the web.
Old 15-05-2020, 10:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Hey,

I got lost in fear a few months ago and it made me more reactive and instead of my heart being radiating I feel empty. I am constantly triggered by everything and self absorbed, I’m afraid of my own mind going crazy, I’ll notice more reactivity and that triggers more reactivity.

Trying really hard to relax but still mind follows me everywhere and triggers me. Constantly in fear. Even deep breathing doesn’t work.

Can soul retrieval help me? Is it dangerous? Is it similar to psychedelics? I’m trying to just accept my mind but …..easier said than done. I feel so incredibly disconnected and not really safe in my body and worried my mind will go more crazy. I imagine soul retrieval to be a way to Open my heart enough to feel the fear instead of habitually reacting.

Try and relax and Do Yoga. It’s excellent. Make sure you are living a balanced lifestyle ie, 9-5 work, 6-7 excercise, evening meditate.

Be a good soul, try doing charity work and kindnesses for others. Try mindfulness breathing for ten minutes in the morning.. try the daily calm videos on you tube, and yoga in the evenings.