Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-05-2020, 10:17 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Creek77
Anxiety and fear. Just live your normal life as you have been. Cut back on watching and reading the pandemic news. You will feel better.
Now isn't that just a real 'red pill / blue pill' moment.

Isn't it though.
Old 06-05-2020, 07:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
Now isn't that just a real 'red pill / blue pill' moment.

Isn't it though.

Maybe the red pill has already been taken and they're choosing to turn the matrix news off. Hopefully that's the correct colour pill
Old 09-05-2020, 03:52 AM
Knower

Hi everyone,
Thanks so much for your input!!
Honestly even with meds and mindfulness, anxiety is not stopping. Constant all day obsessions. Ego has gotten stronger and more neurotic. I’m thinking this fear that needs to be felt is being resisted so strongly.
I try to breathe and ground in the body.....I try to take my attention away from my thoughts....but the obsessions are incessant. I posted a new thread with updated info. I realize that MY MIND is doing this but I find it hard to stop. It’s running on a loop a mile a minute.
I feel really disconnected with almost everything. I try praying ie connecting my heart to Christ or someone I love. I try to feel my heart but it feels empty so I wonder if I can allow Christ’s love in and borrow it....I dunno. I know the best possible thing that can happen is for this fear to just be felt. It’s not going away on its own I’m quite certain, even with meds. I mean I could take more meds but I don’t really wanna do that. In my mind I am convinced if I can harness enough love and light I can face my fear. My therapist would say this is the wrong way to think right now..but it doesn’t seem like things are settling down so it’s hard to be patient. Every day I notice I’m more in my head, more dualistic thinking.
So I do have this sense of urgency . I mean I do tend to think very linearly- things are always better or worse/ but I do notice a decline in mental clarity/function/mood. Even with meds.
No easy way out I guess. My current solutions are again to try to connect with as much love as possible , or possibly soul retrieval, even tho it can be destabilizing, I can’t let it go.. I am feeling desperate
Old 09-05-2020, 03:56 AM
Knower

It’s like I am thinking about my thinking, constantly watching my mind and evaluating if it’s getting worse or better. I’ll notice myself forget something and get anxious about that. It’s perpetuating. Breathing can maybe calm me down for a bit but the only thing that truly calms me down is if I shift into an optimistic thought loop, a prospect of getting better.
Maybe I need to do an even better job of just refocusing on the present moment, maybe I need to breathe and ground more. But it’s out of control
Old 09-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahpro
Hi everyone,
Thanks so much for your input!!
Honestly even with meds and mindfulness, anxiety is not stopping. Constant all day obsessions. Ego has gotten stronger and more neurotic. I’m thinking this fear that needs to be felt is being resisted so strongly.
I try to breathe and ground in the body.....I try to take my attention away from my thoughts....but the obsessions are incessant. I posted a new thread with updated info. I realize that MY MIND is doing this but I find it hard to stop. It’s running on a loop a mile a minute.
I feel really disconnected with almost everything. I try praying ie connecting my heart to Christ or someone I love. I try to feel my heart but it feels empty so I wonder if I can allow Christ’s love in and borrow it....I dunno. I know the best possible thing that can happen is for this fear to just be felt. It’s not going away on its own I’m quite certain, even with meds. I mean I could take more meds but I don’t really wanna do that. In my mind I am convinced if I can harness enough love and light I can face my fear. My therapist would say this is the wrong way to think right now..but it doesn’t seem like things are settling down so it’s hard to be patient. Every day I notice I’m more in my head, more dualistic thinking.
So I do have this sense of urgency . I mean I do tend to think very linearly- things are always better or worse/ but I do notice a decline in mental clarity/function/mood. Even with meds.
No easy way out I guess. My current solutions are again to try to connect with as much love as possible , or possibly soul retrieval, even tho it can be destabilizing, I can’t let it go.. I am feeling desperate
High-Five, Sarah!

I think (it sounds to me like) you are 'right' 'on (your) track' in terms of what your experiencing and the seeking-and-trying-and-learning choices/steps you are making. My sense is that you will make it just fine!

Another post which I think pertains (from another thread): http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=1#post1931431
Old 29-05-2020, 11:39 AM
Master

how are things going for you now?

here is a song for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6btvY_o1Fo
Old 29-05-2020, 12:51 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Maybe the red pill has already been taken and they're choosing to turn the matrix news off. Hopefully that's the correct colour pill
Good point. Let's see what the Matrix co-creator has to say about that:

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/m...et-1234608887/