Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-11-2015, 02:10 AM
Master
Lightbulb Tarot game - Hide and Seek

I've come up with an idea (I should leave Tarot alone more frequently, gets some new ideas happening, or maybe I shouldn't ...).

The object of the game is to hide a deck of Tarot/Oracle cards and then people have to try and find them.

I tried this out myself to make sure that it works - so I'll give an example of my experiment, to give you an idea.

First I hid some Oracle cards under the bed.

I then asked "Tell me in three cards or less where Pandora has hidden the Oracle deck?" (Using the Rider Waite deck).

As I was shuffling, the 9 of Swords popped out. Yep, that's pretty spot on I'd say - bedroom.

Then I put them in the kitchen and asked the same question.

This time I pulled the Empress, 9 of Swords and Page of Swords.

Hmmm. So I looked for things that connected the cards (admittedly obviously I knew where the cards were, but I wanted to see if the cards chosen had similarities or links that made sense so I could work out where the cards were hidden).

So I thought Empress - woman, place a woman frequently uses, abundance, wheat, abundance of food, etc, 9 of Swords, lots of sharp knives, and Page of Swords, preparing. Hence, kitchen - a room that a woman uses knives and prepares food.

So far so good.

Thought I'd do one more to make sure this was workable. Same question and I drew The Chariot, 6 of Pentacles and 9 of Swords (again!).

First thing I thought was the wings on the Chariot look like a medical symbol, maybe Chariot is an ambulance, 6 of Pentacles looks like a man is dispensing medicine, and 9 of Swords, someone is crook in bed. Answer: where you keep medicines - bathroom.

Now I thought we'd keep this simple, and not have to pinpoint exactly where the cards are (under the bed, on a shelf, in a cupboard, etc) though if someone manages to get that precise, well done! I thought we'd just keep it simple and use rooms in people's houses.

I thought it may be fun for those who want to practise using their intuition as well as some lateral Tarot work.

Anyone game?

I've hidden a deck of Oracle cards in the house, so now someone has to find them. Good luck (if you're game to have a crack). Whoever guesses gets the next go at hiding a deck.
Old 25-11-2015, 06:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Pandora,

Such a creative game idea you have ! I will give it a go. Using my Angel Tarot cards, I asked which room Pandora has hidden her Oracle card deck ?

I got 2 cards , definitely a water theme going on here
Ten of Water

Page of Water

My guess is Bathroom, you have hidden your Card deck in the bathroom ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 25-11-2015, 06:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Hi Pandora,

Such a creative game idea you have ! I will give it a go. Using my Angel Tarot cards, I asked which room Pandora has hidden her Oracle card deck ?

I got 2 cards , definitely a water theme going on here
Ten of Water

Page of Water

My guess is Bathroom, you have hidden your Card deck in the bathroom ?

No, not the bathroom. Have another stab.
Old 25-11-2015, 06:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Laundry room ? thinking it has to be water related, or the kitchen sink ? LOL !!

Expect Miracles !

Old 25-11-2015, 07:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Laundry room ? thinking it has to be water related, or the kitchen sink ? LOL !!

Well done! I have to give it to you - they are actually on the fridge (which has an ice machine and water dispenser, right next to the kitchen sink!). It was very difficult not to give you another clue before because you were sooooo close with the reference to water.

You're up next ...
Old 25-11-2015, 07:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow, Awesome !! thanks, I was very close . I like this game, lol !

ok, I will hide my deck now ........close your eyes ! ha ha

Expect Miracles !

Old 25-11-2015, 08:45 AM
Master
Hahahaha! Close your eyes! Hahahaha! That was a classic!

Okay. I pulled Judgement, the Hanged Man and 2 of Wands.

Hmmm. This is pretty hard.

Judgement, somewhere noisy, where you watch someone perform (perhaps a TV), Hanged Man, somewhere you "hang about" hahahaha and 2 of Wands, somewhere there is a computer (I'm thinking google from that globe he's got in his hands.

I'll guess a lounge room.
Old 25-11-2015, 12:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Hahahaha! Close your eyes! Hahahaha! That was a classic!

Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora
Okay. I pulled Judgement, the Hanged Man and 2 of Wands.

Hmmm. This is pretty hard.

Judgement, somewhere noisy, where you watch someone perform (perhaps a TV), Hanged Man, somewhere you "hang about" hahahaha and 2 of Wands, somewhere there is a computer (I'm thinking google from that globe he's got in his hands.

I'll guess a lounge room.

LOL, not that hard. Congratulations !!

You did very well, though I call it a living room... basically the same thing !

There is a tv in the room, it is where I " hang about " when friends come over and I was thinking 2 tv remotes for the 2 of wands, lol. My computer is in a different room.

Your turn again , closing my eyes now.

PS, I just figured out your comment about the 2 of Wands and the google and globe in his hands, I am slow this morning, lol.

Expect Miracles !

Old 25-11-2015, 04:03 PM
Knower
This is brilliant!
Old 25-11-2015, 04:42 PM
Master
How fun!
I'll join in after the Holidays :)