Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-03-2020, 11:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Healing for the world

Good afternoon lovely beings,

Just had to get a quick note down as I ponder this "Virus" that seems to be on every channel, and outlet. I wondered if anyone is feeling like I am... All I can think of is the love that is being withheld.. That this "world pandemic" is making loved ones distance each other. The fear machine of "Stay away" is becoming the norm.
I would think we want to be around those we love now more then ever. This "so called plan of attack" and keep everyone at bay seems harsh.

Is it just me or is there anyone out there, (being an empath isn't helping), that feels this is hurting more then helping?

Just hoping for more prayers then pain. May Gods Grace "Heal us all".
-K
Old 12-03-2020, 01:00 AM
ant

Hello Kparry,

Everything is unfolding as it should be.

There's a heaviness vibe that's be around the last few days.

So chill out and engross yourself in something you love doing.

And don't worry or concern yourself with covert diversion 911 aka covid19 nor the news etc.

Cheers,take care.
Old 12-03-2020, 06:30 AM
Master
I am 72-years old with underlying health conditions and while I am not afraid of dying I am taking precautions. But its only a heavy thing because that is the way some feel about it. Death is not a “heavy” thing. I have seen hundreds of people die; as a former U.S. Army medic in Vietnam, later and ambulance EMT, and still later working in hospitals, hospices, etc.

People who are infected can infect other people that is why there are quarantines, etc. that is why it is best to stay away. It is very important not to allow this virus to spread. The coronavirus has been around for a very long time but this is a new strain which currently has no cure. The human race has endured many viruses and we have found a way to contain Ebola, SARS, etc., and I believe the human race will find a way to contain this outbreak as well.

I would not watch the news too much; yes, we need to be informed, but you can overdose on the 24-hour news cycle and it can leave you depressed. I usually read the news online because TV and radio just constantly repeat dread over and over again. Although I do think it is prudent to prepare for a worsen situation here in the U.S. as the CDC advises. Because more people are definitely infected here in the U.S. right now then we are aware of. I would rather error on the side of caution then not be cautious and become infected. It’s hard to stay away from relatives, friends, and loved ones, but it would be even harder to say goodbye to them forever because I broke their quarantine.

I am now regularly taking Echinacea to try and boost my immune system; it should not be taken for more than 8 consecutive weeks. I am also washing my hands with isopropyl alcohol, and I am isolating at home with only telephone, e-mail, and texting social contacts. Most people who say that this Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is not that bad have not lost a loved one to it. Death is okay but losing loved ones can take its toll. Israel and India has quarantined their entire country and are not allowing any foreigners, from any country, to enter their country. I definitely want this to be over but seemingly it will go on into the Spring, maybe even into Summer and beyond. Hang-in there people and be safe. Now is the time to be creative in your day-to-day living.
Old 13-03-2020, 03:44 AM
Knower

Just take vitamins and drink lots of water