Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 14-03-2020, 10:58 AM

Post Quran - A cure for all illnesses

The last miracle, the book that was brought down on the Prophet (PBUH), the Quran, is not just a guidance for humanity in their lives, it is also a complete cure for everything. A cure for illnesses, a cure for diseases, and indeed a cure for bad hearts and souls. It is THE book that when you read, listen or learn will not only make all your problems disappear but will also heal you, fix all your ailments and make your life a better life.

But how indeed does the Quran help us heal? When we talk about healing, it could be of 2 kinds; healing of all your physical ailments and healing of your soul. The beauty of the Quran is that it does BOTH! Allah has said in the Quran:

“And We reveal of the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy for believers though it increases the evildoers in naught save ruin.” (Al-Israa' 17:82)

The above verse talks about the healing of the soul. Allah understands that this perfect world is bound to make us go astray and in order to save our souls from the destruction, it is He who has brought down this amazing book, the Quran that has the power to heal, the Quran that gives the sinner the opportunity to beg for Allah’s mercy, heal themselves, save themselves from ruin and gain paradise.

Allah says in the Quran that reading it and believing in it will also cure all your physical illnesses. The Quran has the power for the treatment of everything that ails you, be it as small as fever or as large as cancer. Allah says:

"And When I am ill, it is Allah Who cures me"

The Holy Prophet (PBUH) recommended to all his followers that when they are ill they should recite the Quran, blow it into their hands and then rub their hands all over their body. This would get rid of their affliction of all physical diseases. The best surahs to read when a person was suffering from illness was Surah Ikhlas and Surah Falak. Hazrat Ayesha also narrated once that when a close family member of the Prophet would fall ill, he would recite the Quran and blow it over them. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) has a tradition that said "There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its treatment."(Al-Bukhari). And what better cure is there than to read the Quran and embrace the healing hand of the Almighty upon yourself. At numerous places in the Quran Allah has mentioned “honey” as a cure for so many illnesses. If only we but knew!
Old 14-03-2020, 11:03 AM
Master

The coronavirus is not the only thing that's contagious.

So is idiocy. It spreads over the internet like wildfire…
Old 14-03-2020, 02:53 PM
Experiencer
Interesting to read this venom. Please what does PBUH stand for? I believe I know, but do not want to assume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom4
The last miracle, the book that was brought down on the Prophet (PBUH), the Quran, is not just a guidance for humanity in their lives, it is also a complete cure for everything. A cure for illnesses, a cure for diseases, and indeed a cure for bad hearts and souls. It is THE book that when you read, listen or learn will not only make all your problems disappear but will also heal you, fix all your ailments and make your life a better life.

But how indeed does the Quran help us heal? When we talk about healing, it could be of 2 kinds; healing of all your physical ailments and healing of your soul. The beauty of the Quran is that it does BOTH! Allah has said in the Quran:

“And We reveal of the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy for believers though it increases the evildoers in naught save ruin.” (Al-Israa' 17:82)

The above verse talks about the healing of the soul. Allah understands that this perfect world is bound to make us go astray and in order to save our souls from the destruction, it is He who has brought down this amazing book, the Quran that has the power to heal, the Quran that gives the sinner the opportunity to beg for Allah’s mercy, heal themselves, save themselves from ruin and gain paradise.

Allah says in the Quran that reading it and believing in it will also cure all your physical illnesses. The Quran has the power for the treatment of everything that ails you, be it as small as fever or as large as cancer. Allah says:

"And When I am ill, it is Allah Who cures me"

The Holy Prophet (PBUH) recommended to all his followers that when they are ill they should recite the Quran, blow it into their hands and then rub their hands all over their body. This would get rid of their affliction of all physical diseases. The best surahs to read when a person was suffering from illness was Surah Ikhlas and Surah Falak. Hazrat Ayesha also narrated once that when a close family member of the Prophet would fall ill, he would recite the Quran and blow it over them. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) has a tradition that said "There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its treatment."(Al-Bukhari). And what better cure is there than to read the Quran and embrace the healing hand of the Almighty upon yourself. At numerous places in the Quran Allah has mentioned “honey” as a cure for so many illnesses. If only we but knew!
Old 14-03-2020, 03:06 PM

Thanks for your interaction.
I mean here our Prophet and our Messenger Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace.
Old 14-03-2020, 07:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
The coronavirus is not the only thing that's contagious.

So is idiocy. It spreads over the internet like wildfire…
Maybe you put it a little harsh ...

I'd say the internet is more like a test that shows it. It was already there. Like with coronavirus contamination: many are already contaminated, don't know (some don't even care), and spread it further to unwitting victims.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.