Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-02-2020, 08:40 PM
Suspended
Master
How you doing SikuX?
Old 19-02-2020, 11:50 PM
Knower
Finally reading the replies here after finding some sort of relief of myself. I apologise.

Not good. I went on a family road trip and I got relief until I slept. It upset-ted them that I wasn't home so they double downed at the night attacks. The more I figure out how to distant myself from them, the more angrier they get in retaliation as to prove a point. Controlling. Unfortunately, I'm very much still suicidal and fighting the thoughts every day as I see my family being affected by it and the idea of me dying a crazy person is becoming more of a reality. I refuse to become what I hate over this harassment.

I feel like a robot currently and that's the only way I can cope for the time being. I'm attempting to try Lady May's advice of mental health supplements and see where it leads me. My mind and mood is very much overwhelmed and manipulated now beyond measure.

There is no comparison to what has been said here and my hope is dwindling. All of these problems are on my twin flame's end which she wishes to embrace, not address. That is my conclusion. As even healers and people here have scanned me and concluded that it's not my aura with these afflictions. It also greatly explains why every thing I do is only temporary relief.

What does one do when the very thing that causes them their problems is half of themselves? That is my dilemma.

She refuses to seek metaphysical help and purposely blocks me and tortures me in the meta ironically instead of facing her traumatic past and her own demons. I faced mine already, she expects me to fight off hers for her after she saw that I did, as the gender role entails. I can't with my own third eye and arms being tied behind my back. She enjoys the conflict and drama due to her childhood trauma and it's twisted idea of what true love is. I can sense her being happy when I put them in their place and once she gets bored she sends them back with more weapons. Metaphorically speaking. Her idea of love is heart-breakingly confused with obsession. I do not settle, I know what true love is!

Oh and, again, I'd like to point out in self-defense - It's always agony, not anger that I convey. There is a difference. You'd honestly think an enlightened people/healers would be least judgemental or resentful towards statements. Or perhaps, I'm equally reading it wrongly. Either way, the same keeps being said to me over and over again and I keep saying otherwise. Negativity hypocrisy comes to mind. Especially such words being conveyed by someone who is expressing that their emotions are not their own is being nitpicked. Perhaps there's cynicism? Again, another form of hypocritical negativity. I can't wrap my head around why I have to constantly repeat myself with this (in my opinion) very sound logic in this thread. I am of sound mind, and positivity. I lash out for help, agony, or self defense. Nothing more. I am targeted because of it. I'm in a glass cage where I can see, feel and stay hopeful but I still helplessly watch as something pulls strings inside me and can't let me make a single movement or decision unless they approve. I have no fear of them, they have fears. They let up whenever they are afraid of something but it's only brief. Which again, makes me more convinced it's my twin flame or an astral being that has paired itself to me that has all these problems that it expects me to fix. They even called me a Witcher in the past, I should've heeded to that. They make me forgetful of details such as that. /endvent

Thanks for everything, everyone. I hate to put a damper or sound melodramatic but I'm hoping these mind herbs help alleviate what feels like, not having my own mind or personality anymore. I'll do my very best to keep you all posted, I'm not intentionally trying to worry anyone here. I'm sorry.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 20-02-2020, 09:46 AM
Suspended
Master
Thanks for keeping us informed, just wait now and see what people on here think and reply to your message... I read on your introduction your are a sci-fi geek - can I ask how many hours a day? just trying to get a picture of your lifestyle there and help.
Old 20-02-2020, 01:24 PM
Knower
Sorry. I should have replied to you better. Since this has happened in October. I can log maybe 5 hours total of Sci Fi related anything. And maybe 2 full length movies? Any pleanstries or previous interests go Uninterupted so I don't bother. They rather get my undivided attention or have me nap.

They make it extremely hard to watch or enjoy anything. I've sometimes cleaned most of the day (they really hate me outside my room) or played mindless video games via muscle memory for semi enjoyment/relaxation relief of my mind.

Might I add, playing video games with a character creator wields interesting results as I am least attacked creating a female character in which they enjoy dressing her up Haha. Sigh... So, that's even further proof of a link to a woman within all this.

So, I'm at a loss at many hobby fronts as too much physical assertion upsets them as well. Doing anything that pleases me turns into a conflict. I'm surprised I'm not even more frustrated than I am lol. I'm curious, Do I pick up hobbies more in tune to my twin flame and/or that of a woman in order to appease for relief? I can't help but not enable it, y'know.

Thank you for helping. Sorry if I'm ever sounding
unappreciative. I very much am.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 20-02-2020, 04:08 PM
Knower
Newest :

St. John's wort and Kaka Kaka herbal supplements have been helping with the influence. I can at least be more of myself but the presence is still very much there. Thanks!

Switching between that and holding Critine, Chevron Amethyst, and Smoky Quartz in my left hand and moving it to the affected parts of my brain seem to currently aide relief greatly. Whilst having hematite under my pillows.

Holding Ruby Zoisite over my throat and heart chakras help as well. It appears most of my turbulence are in those. Which would make sense given what I am going through.

I'm currently wearing a moonstone and a nebula stone (pendants) in hopes it will aide in all of this. Awaiting on a garnet parcel I found extremely cheap off of esty. Trying my best to heal the heart chakra and whatever ethereal energy is being sent through it as that was the start of all of this troublesomeness in the beginning. Going down that rabbit hole. :)

My newest advice to healers or anyone who uses crystals, STAY AWAY from Black Tourmaline. It houses more than it helps, at least in my case and my new found hypersensitivity to stones. If anything, use it to ward things away in high areas you barely touch and only grab it when you wish to cleanse it. And don't leave it alone, pair it with an "-ite". DO NOT WEAR IT or HOLD IT. I suggest using Black Obsidian and Selenite together rather than Black Tourmaline. I've had two pendants and a obelisk get so conquered by a particular neg that even after smudging it for days and using white sage, it still manages to sit in there comfortably and exit with ease. Or absurd as it sounds only handle it with heavy gloves or a sheet of aluminum foil to avoid getting the energy from it in you.

I think we need to spread the word of how not good black tourmaline is for the less informed who are told it's the "ultimate" protection stone. Hematite and other less cleansing-needing stones should be worn especially for a newbie. Or at least paired carefully and with intention. Otherwise we are wearing negs on us carelessly and constantly thinking we're protected when it actually becomes the opposite quickly. I think I housed so many of them on my wrist from my old toxic work environment without even knowing it and carelessly brought them home with me. (I was wearing two 7 chakra bead bracelets, sodalite, black obsidian on my wrists, and amethyst and rose quartz on my ankles as they were too "girly" to show. I was naive and didn't cleanse them. haha)

I'm regaining some confidence and hope hence my newest bold statements. Plan on doing my absolute best of keeping it that way. Thanks all! xD
Old 20-02-2020, 07:31 PM
Suspended
Master
there is a lot to read there SikuX and a lot for people to take in. I personally think you should slow your mind down, go in the slow lane a bit, i know this is a massive 'temporary' lifestyle change for you if you do. there's some positives in your last messages.

To raise energy vibrations, for mental/physical strength - it would involve going for walks, eating less meat, less IT and gaming, aggressive movies..... Get a bike 'health allowing' - simple things, rewarding though because energy vibrations would increase backing the ego in place and anything else 'low energy' trying to connect would find it difficult - and we could work on those as you get stronger.

This is just my opinion - we see what others here have to say.
Old 20-02-2020, 07:39 PM
Suspended
Master
I'd just like to say also, thanks for allowing is to put the messages on your thread regarding fake healers, somethings made a difference, not seen any with search addresses on in the welcome section of recent. Maybe that message can be brought back up again occasionally in to good view by anyone here wanting to - we don't want the fake taking credit off the many genuine healers on this amazing forum, does no one any good those fakes hovering about...
Old 21-02-2020, 07:36 AM
Master
Also stay close to running water and observe if you feel any change.Propably you'll feel the effect as well.I used to sit close to public fountains for some minutes and when i was moving away,negativity was returning again.

Seems like running water has an effect to negativity.Robert Bruce also mention it in his books.It's not gonna solve the problem,but it can provide a temporary relief.
Old 21-02-2020, 07:39 AM
Master
Also try this exorcism.Scroll down to the chapter ''Getting clean and staying clean'' at page 5.

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...REIA_M1_L7.pdf
Old 23-02-2020, 09:05 AM
Master
I found some other clearing-defensive teqniques from Dion Fortune.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=133999