Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-03-2019, 09:06 AM
Knower
Our Soul Family

While we are here on Earth, and away from our soul family, or our star family, are we to just live out a physical life and forget our soul family?

Or are they there to help us through our life?

I tend to get wrapped up in calling out for help, like for energy to work with to help my mom and myself.

I miss my star family. But I don't know if we came here for a reason and we should just forget them for the time being. I don't know, but I don't really want to do that. But we're supposed to have the Earth Experience.
Old 26-03-2019, 05:27 AM
Pathfinder

Read the book Same Soul Many bodies Brian Weiss
Old 29-03-2019, 09:09 PM
Master

Do you have any close friends? Or family members? Chances are a lot of a soul family members incarnate at the same time.

Of the soul family members who are not incarnating with you right now you are the guiding light. When you learn something you are teaching them at the same time.
Old 23-12-2019, 07:25 AM
Master
Soul families can also be on earth and be your relatives or friends too.
Old 23-12-2019, 09:38 AM
Lorelyen

I haven't a clue what a soul family is. Is it relevant to my spiritual development? Possibly to console people insecure about their development giving those inclined to be lonely a sense of belonging?

A new age thing by the sound of it.

Old 23-12-2019, 12:16 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I haven't a clue what a soul family is. Is it relevant to my spiritual development? Possibly to console people insecure about their development giving those inclined to be lonely a sense of belonging?

As far as I know,a soul family is part of your higher self.When you pass ,you eventually merge into your group who could be your earth family or friends and some who have not incarnated at the same time.When you incarnate,only about 70 percent is incarnated,the rest is with your soul group,you are joined by the silver cord.(That is a brief explanation,I might be wrong).
Old 24-12-2019, 11:39 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
As far as I know,a soul family is part of your higher self.When you pass ,you eventually merge into your group who could be your earth family or friends and some who have not incarnated at the same time.When you incarnate,only about 70 percent is incarnated,the rest is with your soul group,you are joined by the silver cord.(That is a brief explanation,I might be wrong).
Ah. Thanks for the explanation. A little at variance with my own (gnostic) beliefs but I take in what you mean.
Old 25-12-2019, 06:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

Esotericism teaches that we as Souls belong to a Soul group. Those people who are significant in our lives may be members of the same Soul group, and we interact with them in different roles through many incarnations. Hence the strong feelings of connection we feel with certain people.

It does not mean that the entire group incarnates at any one time. Some incarnate, others remain out of incarnation, maybe helping to guide those in incarnation. The spiritual development of each member helps the overall development of the group.

Paul Elder (Eyes of an Angel) writes about his astral experiences where he meets others in his Soul group who provide him with guidance.

And just as there are Soul groups made up of many individuals, so there are greater groups composed of many Soul groups. And so on, Humanity as a whole being the greatest group incorporating all lesser groups.

Peace