Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-01-2020, 09:35 PM
Knower

'Bedside' Crystals.

What crystals do you like to have by your bedside? For me, I've got a mixture of tumble-stone sized pieces but I'm thinking of replacing these with my beloved Spirit Quartz Citrine that I bought early part of last year. I've been into Lucid Dreaming since 1997 but I don't think/feel I've ever had a really potent lucid dream and I certainly haven't been able to control my dreams but I guess it takes practise. Too much energy with mixed crystals perhaps but I'm interested what you pieces you people prefer to place by your bedsides?
Old 24-01-2020, 11:08 PM
Experiencer

On one side of my bed I have a Himalayan chlorite phantom cluster, and on the other side, I have have a set of Synergy 12 crystals (Phenakite, Moldavite, Tibetan Tektite, Azeztulite, Herderite, Tanzanite, Brookite, Sataloka Quartz, Danburite, Natrolite, Scolecite, and Petalite) on a crystal grid with a Herkimer diamond cluster in the middle.

Probably not the best combo since one is super high energy and the other is super healing and calming, but it doesn't affect my sleep one bit.
Old 25-01-2020, 12:10 AM
Master
On my night table large chunk of hemimorphite, aquamarine with red tourmaline needles, pink Andes opal which should live in my pillow case, larger piece of white rough aragonite.

On the other side celestine, dark green fuchsite, ametrine point, phantom point. Normally also clear pink danburite but that's downstairs now.

In bed, on the 'passenger' side: a Leandro smokey quartz skull and a smaller blue fluorite skull.

There's a few more crystals in my bedroom. Doesn't bother me nor affect my sleep in a bad way.
And I have selenite on the floor in every corner.
Old 26-01-2020, 07:31 PM
Knower

Sorry for the late reply people, quite impressed with the response I've read. Just before xmas of last year I was intrigued with making a crystal grid, I've watched a couple of videos on Youtube as well, may get around to it in the near future. Also a couple of days ago I received a nice surprise in the mail, a small 'necklace' sized piece of Benitoite and Natrolite. I bought it online from the company The Russian Stone, anyone heard-or-bought from them. I've bought a piece of Datolite from them four years ago. I'm going to put up a review of this as sson as I can and a image of the stone as well
Old 27-01-2020, 02:25 AM
Experiencer

I always buy from them and have spent way too much money, lol. The same seller has another Etsy store that focuses on bracelets, and another that focuses on phenacite.
Old 27-01-2020, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
I always buy from them and have spent way too much money, lol. The same seller has another Etsy store that focuses on bracelets, and another that focuses on phenacite.
I can understand spending too much money there... what I've seen they're insanely expensive.
A rubellite in quartz egg.... $29.99 - I paid $5 for similar size and quality.

4" citrine point $799 - I paid $185 for mine, even over 4" and the best quality natural citrine I've ever laid my eyes on. "My" shop sells natural citrine like this shop's for E$200-$250 for this size.

Green Madagascar opal $24,99 - I paid $13,60, and mine is larger AND better quality.

Watermelon tourmaline (piece of needle), not even 1" and very pale $34.99 - I got one that's longer and better quality for $9.50

And that's also from a shop who has to make a living of it with 4 proprietors and these days also staff.
Funny enough this Russian Stone shop does have some crystals for what seems a more normal price. Or maybe I'm just spoilt cos I'm lucky to have a great shop
Old 27-01-2020, 06:38 PM
Experiencer

Can you PM me your shop website :)
Old 27-01-2020, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
Can you PM me your shop website :)
They're not really a webshop... They're in my country, The Netherlands, opened during the weekends.
Old 28-01-2020, 11:11 PM
Experiencer

How can I see what you have to offer so I can spend all of my money with you instead :P
Old 29-01-2020, 12:15 AM
Master
I have nothing on offer. None of my crystals are for sale. But I sure would find a cheaper shop online than the one mentioned, unless they got a crystal you cannot get elsewhere. There are plenty good sellers with real good quality crystals on Etsy.